Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fair play on our Garry 18:31 - Feb 1 with 1015 viewslibertine

Credit were credit is due,

hes used tactics to change that game and he out foxed a master.

we pressed,closed down and took our p
oppurtunities

I thought we'd have no chance, I am so happy to be wrong again.

What do you thin of GM's modifications today?
fair play on our Garry on 18:35 - Feb 1 with 1001 viewsjack247

Very impressed. After the first 10 minutes, I thought we were going to park the bus and try to hit Gomis from the fullbacks all game. Thought we were fortunate to get in level at half time, but the pressing in the second half disturbed their rhythm and made it a much more even game.

You can only work with the players you have got as well, and that was a superb result with a depleted squad.
fair play on our Garry on 18:38 - Feb 1 with 982 viewsbuilthjack

I have to admit I thought he had got it wrong first half. He made me eat my words second half.
Well done Monk.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

fair play on our Garry on 18:48 - Feb 1 with 959 viewsWxmJax

Only Man U and Man City have won there this season in the league, Chelsea drew and Arsenal lost 2-0. Newcastle and Sunderland were thrashed 4-0 and 8-0 respectively..........and yet we have some posters who are STILL not happy with us winning there with a depleted team. 2 places higher and 9pts more than the same stage as last season says Garry is doing nicely thank you very much. Almost safe and it's only the first day of February.

You can't take the smile off my face.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

fair play on our Garry on 18:48 - Feb 1 with 956 viewsA_Fans_Dad

PLAN B.
fair play on our Garry on 18:52 - Feb 1 with 931 viewslibertine

plenty of triangles
fair play on our Garry on 18:54 - Feb 1 with 922 viewsdobjack2

fair play on our Garry on 18:35 - Feb 1 by jack247

Very impressed. After the first 10 minutes, I thought we were going to park the bus and try to hit Gomis from the fullbacks all game. Thought we were fortunate to get in level at half time, but the pressing in the second half disturbed their rhythm and made it a much more even game.

You can only work with the players you have got as well, and that was a superb result with a depleted squad.

I admit to expecting the worst second half. This season it's seemed that in a lot of games our first half set up has caused the opposition problems, they then change their tactics to nullify our game plan and we struggle.

Good change for second half and great strike. However I still don't understand why Fulton didn't play against either Blackburn or Chelsea.
fair play on our Garry on 18:58 - Feb 1 with 891 viewslibertine

maybe it was only in desperation that we gave him a chance

like we did with ben davies
fair play on our Garry on 18:59 - Feb 1 with 888 viewsdeanscfc

Great result considering our injuries/absentees too.
Login to get fewer ads

fair play on our Garry on 19:07 - Feb 1 with 855 viewsSCB1985

personally i thought we wouldnt win it easily. it was also a must win, we cant let southampton beat us all the time and we had a bad run of results. i had a little faith in us and glad we pulled it off.

Poll: whats more important to you

fair play on our Garry on 19:19 - Feb 1 with 813 viewsbuilthjack

Tactical genius

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

fair play on our Garry on 19:29 - Feb 1 with 790 viewsjack247

fair play on our Garry on 19:19 - Feb 1 by builthjack

Tactical genius

Ginger Mourinho
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024