Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 23:44 - Mar 28 with 12972 viewsJethroJack

Come on the FAW, shift the game to the Millenium Stadium & charge £10 a ticket
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 13:36 - Apr 1 with 1472 viewsJBT95

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 15:58 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

It would be great if there were more late trains organised for these midweek evening games. People could have a drink and enjoy themselves then.

For where?

You can get to a lot of Wales after the game against Belgium..... Newport, Chepstow, Abergavenny, Swansea, Carmarthen and all the stations inbetween. As this looks like selling out way in advance, it wouldn't surprise me if a few extra trains are laid on as they did that for the Super Cup and there where issues after the Bosnia game (30k turned up).

Currently there are 4 trains from Cardiff back to Swansea after the game, the last at 0055.
Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 14:36 - Apr 1 with 1428 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 16:15 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Good initiative! From Builth itself?

Picks up in builth, starts at llanidloes. Full,for the 3 games left.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 14:59 - Apr 1 with 1404 viewsepaul

Tickets sorted, really looking forward to this now, although I will say I am deffo a plastic when it comes to Wales

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 19:56 - Apr 1 with 1346 viewsjackharris

Six tickets booked for the match in the decommissioned Ninian Upper stand!I can't wait the atmosphere will be immense! 33,500 (with 2,200 upside down toilet brush lovers)! And we were singing Hymns and arias, land if my Fathers...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 07:21 - Apr 2 with 1254 viewsEdmundo

Wales v Belgium 12 June 2015 on 14:59 - Apr 1 by epaul

Tickets sorted, really looking forward to this now, although I will say I am deffo a plastic when it comes to Wales

Same here ticket sorted, going with a bunch of Jacks. Haven't been for years following some rather nasty events out in Ireland with CCFC fans.

Put me off following Wales and many others also. I hope this campaign brings us back together as a nation.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024