Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oliveira 22:49 - Jun 11 with 2680 viewsMarryGonk

How would you feel is Nelson Oliveria came back, as a back up for Gomis and Ayew? Instead of gambling on Rhodes, Remy etc, surely Oliveira would be a cheap option if Benfica wanna get rid.

Seemed like he genuinely wanted to stay and when he did get his chances I thought he did alright, especially the performance up at Newcastle.

Any thoughts?

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Oliveira on 22:51 - Jun 11 with 2663 viewsNeathJack

Fine by me but don't see it happening.
Oliveira on 23:02 - Jun 11 with 2629 viewsDr_Winston

Oliveira on 22:51 - Jun 11 by NeathJack

Fine by me but don't see it happening.

Wouldn't object to it either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Oliveira on 23:06 - Jun 11 with 2601 viewsJACKARSE

Did ok for me, didn't really get a chance to play, only 23, he knows us and we know him, a yes from me.
Oliveira on 23:15 - Jun 11 with 2555 viewsSwansNZ

He’s cheap for a reason, but for a 3rd choice striker, cheap is what you will get.

It’s not so much as gambling on Rhodes, Remy - it’s the cost and would they be willing to be 2nd/3rd choice? I don’t think so

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Oliveira on 23:18 - Jun 11 with 2546 viewsDewi1jack

A definite yes.
IMHO, the boy showed a real raw talent during the few times he was on the pitch.
Really think he could be a rough diamond.
Or yet another waif and stray looking for a good home. We seem to do ok with these sorts of players

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Oliveira on 23:49 - Jun 11 with 2465 viewsGlyn1

We've got Emnes as a back-up striker so why have Oliveira as well? I liked what I saw of Oliveira both as a player and as a person, but I don't see any real reason for him to come back.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Oliveira on 09:11 - Jun 12 with 2218 viewsJackSomething

If it's a loan deal with a minimal cost or a low transfer fee (less than £3m), then it's a yes from me. If it was anything near the £6m agreed fee that was rumoured, then no ta.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Oliveira on 09:14 - Jun 12 with 2211 viewsBloodyhills

I'd feel underwhelmed.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Oliveira on 15:48 - Jun 12 with 2033 viewsItchySphincter

He can't come back, I've got his training top.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Oliveira on 16:58 - Jun 12 with 1960 viewsPrivate_Partz

He is more than decent cover but I think we have enough options in this area now. Overstock and we are going to have rusty players kicking their heels. If we were in Europe though.......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Oliveira on 19:06 - Jun 12 with 1873 viewsbargoedjack

Oliveira on 23:49 - Jun 11 by Glyn1

We've got Emnes as a back-up striker so why have Oliveira as well? I liked what I saw of Oliveira both as a player and as a person, but I don't see any real reason for him to come back.

If he's a better backup striker than Emnes, then worth keeping him ...

GM will have seen more of Oliveira and Emnes as players than we have, so I'm happy to leave the decision on this to them ... Oliveira was starting to flash some potential pre-injury ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024