Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gutted ! 18:06 - Sep 1 with 3223 viewsHubert

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/holland-international-dwight-tiendalli-r
Gutted ! on 18:08 - Sep 1 with 3149 viewsItchySphincter

Makes it easier for him to find a . He joined us outside the transfer window because he was out of contract.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gutted ! on 18:08 - Sep 1 with 3149 viewssomersetsimon

I always felt that there was a good player in there somewhere. Never figured out what his problem was.
Gutted ! on 18:15 - Sep 1 with 3065 viewsicecoldjack

Did all that was asked of him, him and rangel playing on the same side in the closing stages of games was a great tactic , never let us down, i wish him well .

Got a dutch cap while with us too, so fair play to him!
Gutted ! on 18:17 - Sep 1 with 3039 viewshobo

Gutted ! on 18:08 - Sep 1 by somersetsimon

I always felt that there was a good player in there somewhere. Never figured out what his problem was.

Strange one. Even played for Holland a couple of times
Gutted ! on 18:19 - Sep 1 with 2996 viewsmonmouth

Very strange player. A real curate's egg. Easy to forget that his tackle helped set up the win at Man Utd in the first game last season. I'm not sure he really wants to play football, just coin the cash, a bit like that Agustien dork.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Gutted ! on 19:14 - Sep 1 with 2798 viewsCooperman

Gutted ! on 18:19 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Very strange player. A real curate's egg. Easy to forget that his tackle helped set up the win at Man Utd in the first game last season. I'm not sure he really wants to play football, just coin the cash, a bit like that Agustien dork.

Aye, he had the 'car of the car park' at one point - there aren't many matt black R8's around in Swansea.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Gutted ! on 19:18 - Sep 1 with 2761 viewsFlashberryjack

Gutted ! on 18:08 - Sep 1 by somersetsimon

The problem was......he wasn't good enough for the premiere league.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gutted ! on 19:24 - Sep 1 with 2722 viewsDr_Winston

Was a decent but unspectacular stop gap in his first season. Somehow that translated into a three year contract.

This parting of the ways comes a good 18 months too late.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024