Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Union jacks 10:39 - Nov 27 with 18103 viewsHighjack

Anyone notice there are a lot of these flags at home games. Does anyone know why? Are we Welsh or British?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Union jacks on 08:08 - Aug 3 with 2282 viewsKilkennyjack

Union jacks on 06:22 - Aug 3 by peenemunde

You are not even Welsh.......so keep your nose out.

😂😂

You hate facts don’t u ? 🎣

Feck the Tory Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

Union jacks on 09:35 - Aug 3 with 2237 viewsomarjack

Union jacks on 08:08 - Aug 3 by Kilkennyjack

😂😂

Feck the Tory Brexit.

Apparently, Penismunde has a say on who's Welsh and who isn't.

According to his wise knowledge..I'm not Welsh because my blood is "impure" being partially of middle-eastern origins.

According to him..you're not Welsh because..he doesn't like your political views.

The irony is Penismunde is really not Welsh..having a constant hard on England. Wishing Wales to just disappear off the map and become a part of English land.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Union jacks on 15:43 - Aug 3 with 2186 viewsKilkennyjack

Union jacks on 09:35 - Aug 3 by omarjack

According to his wise knowledge..I'm not Welsh because my blood is "impure" being partially of middle-eastern origins.

According to him..you're not Welsh because..he doesn't like your political views.

The irony is Penismunde is really not Welsh..having a constant hard on England. Wishing Wales to just disappear off the map and become a part of English land.

👏👏👏👏👍

Union jacks on 00:03 - Aug 4 with 2121 viewsTNT

Union jacks on 16:55 - Aug 2 by Jack59

I used to be proud to be Welsh, but having the Welsh language rammed in my face at a cost of £700 million has finished it for me.
The Welsh assembly, and similarly the Scottish lot, get away with murder by whipping up a Nationalist fervour, getting the Welsh people behind the flag, constantly criticising the Westminster government for problems mainly caused by the misuse of public money in Cardiff.
What public pressure has there been for the unrealistic and idiotic bilingual target set by the Cardiff government, and at such ridiculous expenditure, which if spent on the Welsh NHS would make an enormous difference to peoples lives and health in Wales.
Being represented by those buffoons in Cardiff has made me ashamed to be Welsh
On retirement I will be looking for somewhere to settle in England, I will always support Welsh football, but I'd rather not see the flag, or the language which comes at such a financial and political cost to us all.

Good riddance.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Union jacks on 06:45 - Aug 4 with 2083 viewspeenemunde

Union jacks on 09:35 - Aug 3 by omarjack

I regard as Welsh/British people who should rightly fall into that category and not be told by some politician regardless of what passport they hold.
Union jacks on 08:30 - Aug 4 with 2060 viewsKilkennyjack

Union jacks on 06:45 - Aug 4 by peenemunde

I regard as Welsh/British people who should rightly fall into that category and not be told by some politician regardless of what passport they hold.

Is colin jackson welsh ?

Now we all know that he is, but would you agree ?

If you live in wales, and work in wales, and contribute to wales - then you are as welsh as anyone else. Together Stronger.

Union jacks on 10:05 - Aug 4 with 2028 viewsattila_the_hun

Union jacks on 08:08 - Aug 3 by Kilkennyjack

😂😂

Feck the Tory Brexit.

like you when you claim there is only one Union Jack at The Liberty ?

[IMG] http://i67.tinypic.com/72ay6w.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG] http://i66.tinypic.com/2qu0ujd.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG] http://i65.tinypic.com/kcnzpg.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG] http://i65.tinypic.com/2vmbpls.jpg[/IMG]

"I'm Free"

Union jacks on 10:35 - Aug 4 with 2013 viewspeenemunde

Union jacks on 08:30 - Aug 4 by Kilkennyjack

Is colin jackson welsh ?

Now we all know that he is, but would you agree ?

If you live in wales, and work in wales, and contribute to wales - then you are as welsh as anyone else. Together Stronger.

Nonsense
Login to get fewer ads

Union jacks on 10:53 - Aug 4 with 2007 viewsowainglyndwr

That’s how much the Union Flag means to most.
How many of us know which side is up, up until the shit in this site about the union I never knew there was a top and bottom of it
Union jacks on 12:06 - Aug 4 with 1977 viewsDr_Winston

Unless it's something like a Swastika or ISIS flag, frankly I couldn't give two shits what flag someone has at the stadium as long as they're there to support the Swans.

Find it hard to envisage the kind of insecure, pathetic mindset that would think otherwise.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Union jacks on 15:39 - Aug 4 with 1920 viewsKilkennyjack

Union jacks on 10:35 - Aug 4 by peenemunde

Nonsense

Is Colin Jackson welsh then ?

Is very simple.... yes or no ?

Come on Penny/penis, lets be having you ?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇯🇲 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇯🇲 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Union jacks on 17:00 - Aug 4 with 1904 viewsJack59

Union jacks on 00:03 - Aug 4 by TNT

Good riddance.

Yes, and Good riddance also the those poor people waiting for operations and healthcare that they'll never receive.
While millions after millions can be found without any problem to force feed a dying language.
With most voters lacking intelligence and depth like you, is it any wonder these clowns get into the Cardiff government and rule over us. ( albeit temporarily in my case )
Union jacks on 22:26 - Aug 4 with 1854 viewsTNT

Union jacks on 17:00 - Aug 4 by Jack59

Yes, and Good riddance also the those poor people waiting for operations and healthcare that they'll never receive.
While millions after millions can be found without any problem to force feed a dying language.
With most voters lacking intelligence and depth like you, is it any wonder these clowns get into the Cardiff government and rule over us. ( albeit temporarily in my case )

Shut the door after you, you prik.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Union jacks on 22:37 - Aug 4 with 1849 viewsKilkennyjack

W⚓️

Union jacks on 23:05 - Aug 4 with 1835 viewsowainglyndwr

Its our language you arse.
The old language of briton.
We are desendants of that anicient language.
But you English Ph@kers don't like it
Yma o Hyd
Union jacks on 01:28 - Aug 5 with 1802 viewsChief

Union jacks on 23:05 - Aug 4 by owainglyndwr

Yma o Hyd

Fuuuuu uck the Union Jack, there was an awesome Croatia flag enblazened with the swan up in Sheffield today

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Union jacks on 02:48 - Aug 5 with 1792 viewsJack59

Union jacks on 23:05 - Aug 4 by owainglyndwr

Yma o Hyd

I'm Welsh you Hillbilly, did you not read my post? having problems understanding English?
I was taught Welsh in school for five years, that was over 50 years ago. It was dying then at the same rate as it is now. The only difference is, I used to hear more Welsh spoken in those days than I do now.

It's just like pouring millions of pounds of public money down a drain.

I remember S4C getting a subsidy of £115 million a year in the late nineties, there were more people working for S4C than watching it. How much good money has been thrown away in the last 25 years, just to passify a few nutters.

If the nation was told the true cost of this bilingual project, it would be stopped immediately.
It's certainly costing over a million pounds every single day. throwing away this level of public money during these times is irresponsibility beyond belief.

What mandate is there for all this. The Welsh people need to be told the truth, and there should be a referendum.
Union jacks on 06:11 - Aug 5 with 1761 viewspeenemunde

Union jacks on 15:39 - Aug 4 by Kilkennyjack

Is Colin Jackson welsh then ?

Is very simple.... yes or no ?

Come on Penny/penis, lets be having you ?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇯🇲 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇯🇲 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Put it like this I don’t regard you as Welsh.
Union jacks on 07:23 - Aug 5 with 1757 viewsKilkennyjack

Union jacks on 06:11 - Aug 5 by peenemunde

Put it like this I don’t regard you as Welsh.

Why won’t you answer about Colin ?

To me, he is one of our greatest ever sportsmen.
A successful media career as well.
Colin is clearly a proud welshman.

Its strange you cant answer this yes/no question.

If your own views are starting to embarrass yourself then the good peope of Planet Swans can take a bow.

Repeat after me ... Colin Jackson is a Cymro.

Union jacks on 11:46 - Aug 5 with 1722 viewsJack59

Union jacks on 23:01 - Aug 2 by trampie

Apparently the cost of supporting the Welsh language is only 0.15% of the Welsh Government budget.

The cost is hidden in every budget you can think of. There is no AM or even the First Minister who can give you the real cost.

As a Welsh resident and taxpayer, I would like the real cost to be estimated by a suitably qualified organisation outside of this country, for it to be independently verified, and then published for the people of Wales to at least know the true expenditure.

The subsidy alone to S4C was £115 million a year in the late nineties.

THAT FIGURE ALONE WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH AT THE TIME TO PAY A SKY SPORTS SUBSCRIPTION FOR EVERY HOME IN WALES.
Union jacks on 12:32 - Aug 5 with 1708 viewsKilkennyjack

Union jacks on 11:46 - Aug 5 by Jack59

The cost is hidden in every budget you can think of. There is no AM or even the First Minister who can give you the real cost.

As a Welsh resident and taxpayer, I would like the real cost to be estimated by a suitably qualified organisation outside of this country, for it to be independently verified, and then published for the people of Wales to at least know the true expenditure.

The subsidy alone to S4C was £115 million a year in the late nineties.

THAT FIGURE ALONE WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH AT THE TIME TO PAY A SKY SPORTS SUBSCRIPTION FOR EVERY HOME IN WALES.

The figure is tiny compared to the vast sums spent on tax avoidance and evasion by the rich and powerful, idiotic brexit, bailing out the banks, HS2, heathrow expansion, crossrail, illegal wars, and Trident.

THAT WOULD PAY FOR A BOX AT THE PREMIERSHIP CLUB OF YOUR CHOICE FOR EVERY FAMILY IN WALES.

See what i did there ? 🤡

Union jacks on 14:04 - Aug 5 with 1694 viewsJack59

Union jacks on 12:32 - Aug 5 by Kilkennyjack

The figure is tiny compared to the vast sums spent on tax avoidance and evasion by the rich and powerful, idiotic brexit, bailing out the banks, HS2, heathrow expansion, crossrail, illegal wars, and Trident.

THAT WOULD PAY FOR A BOX AT THE PREMIERSHIP CLUB OF YOUR CHOICE FOR EVERY FAMILY IN WALES.

See what i did there ? 🤡

Do you understand that we are talking about Welsh Government expenditure here?

What are you going to come up with next, all the money spent on Space exploration?
Union jacks on 15:32 - Aug 5 with 1658 viewsKilkennyjack

Union jacks on 14:04 - Aug 5 by Jack59

Do you understand that we are talking about Welsh Government expenditure here?

What are you going to come up with next, all the money spent on Space exploration?

You have a point at last.

The UK governmemt should allocate a lot more money towards our fantastic indigenous languages and away from areas where huge amounts are wasted.

We could also fund the NHS. Just saying ...

Union jacks on 17:50 - Aug 5 with 1611 viewsattila_the_hun

Union jacks on 15:32 - Aug 5 by Kilkennyjack

You have a point at last.

The UK governmemt should allocate a lot more money towards our fantastic indigenous languages and away from areas where huge amounts are wasted.

We could also fund the NHS. Just saying ...

ain't Celtic your 'other team'? https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3026618/nacho-novo-rangers-celtic-fan-hear

"I'm Free"

Union jacks on 06:36 - Aug 6 with 1552 viewspeenemunde

Union jacks on 17:50 - Aug 5 by attila_the_hun

ain't Celtic your 'other team'? https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3026618/nacho-novo-rangers-celtic-fan-hear

celtic is his club.....an obnoxious club, with obnoxious fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024