Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What an absolute scumbag 16:38 - Dec 23 with 2255 viewsmrrockin

What is wrong with some people people?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-35169126

I was driving along yesterday in Mid Wales when some tw@ decided to overtake my car and two lorries at the same time on a blind bend, it would have killed a no of people thank God they were a few secs later in passing.It was 50/50
What an absolute scumbag on 16:44 - Dec 23 with 2231 viewsJackfath

People are alwasy in a rush.

I had some bellend pull out on me on Clydach road the other week. I was doing under 30 as there are speed cameras on that road. He was driving a large mitsubishi type pick up truck thing, black in colour. After I slammed on and hit the kerb (otherwise it would have been his passenger I would have hit) I caught up with him. Outside Mecca Bingo where the single lane goes into two. I pulled alongside him and told him he was a dick, he completely ignored me as though he'd done nothing worng, not even a sorry.

No doubt I'll bump into him again. Or not.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What an absolute scumbag on 17:29 - Dec 23 with 2152 viewsairedale

He'll be out in 6 years though, won't he?
What an absolute scumbag on 19:33 - Dec 23 with 2027 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

The fact the judge claimed he give the longest sentence he'd given for this type of offence in his 30 year career, shows this system is f*cking broken!

Not only did he willingly drive whilst over the limit (and knowing the dangers), he drove like a complete tw@ and ended up killing an innocent person. THEN he tried to cover up that he was involved FFS!

C*nt should have been given 30 years at least!
[Post edited 23 Dec 2015 19:33]

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

What an absolute scumbag on 20:05 - Dec 23 with 1970 viewsLoyal

What an absolute scumbag on 17:29 - Dec 23 by airedale

He'll be out in 6 years though, won't he?

It will be reduced by a third apparently.

Personally if that was a loved one, my wife or partner he wouldnt be in court, I would.

I know a lot of people say it, but I would take his life, seriously.

Vile cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024