Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA 14:24 - Jan 10 with 1085 viewsSteensig

Even though I am left frustrated by todays result. I think we got a fair amount of questions answered today. And though we are out of cup tournaments, we have now full focus on PL survival.

Lets take it from the back and upward:

There is no question Fabianski is our N1 keeper of choice, Nordfelt looked shaky, didnt hold on to the ball very well or any good on standard situations.

Defense: Taylor is by far our best Left back, wouldnt let Tabanou into our PL squad. Williams and Fede are by far first choice of Central defenders. Plus we lacked our offensive contributions from Rangel/Naughton on Right back.

Midfield: If Newcastle wants to give us 10+ mill for shelvey, its a no brainer. He just doesnt cut it. Ki, Britton, Gylfi needed at todays game.
Barrow acts as a new signing, very positive results from this guy! And Montero definetly showed some character even though he had a tough day. Cork was shaken today though he made a great assist

Emnes did quite well with the assist and a few other great contributions. Agree with Trunds to say we could use him, atleast as a Sub.
Gomis did what we saw in the first 4 games of the season, not much to put on his performance today. - Dont see what Eder can contribute to this team

All in all we need a new Striker, possibly a new midfield to take over shelvey leaving. 2 Signings could do the cut. Huw to the pockets please. Would love the rumours of Bony to be true, but I doubt it. But I am positive we will stay clear of relegation! Even if its with just a few points
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 14:27]
Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:41 - Jan 10 with 1028 viewsJBT95

How can you slate Nordfelt and not say anything positive????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought he did very well with everything thrown at him.
Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:44 - Jan 10 with 1012 viewsSteensig

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:41 - Jan 10 by JBT95

How can you slate Nordfelt and not say anything positive????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought he did very well with everything thrown at him.

Dont get me wrong he did okay, had some decent saves - Some dangerous ones aswell clearing the ball into mid defense. All in all i just suggest we continue with Fab in goal.

The point behind this thread is more about the field players to be honest (:
Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:45 - Jan 10 with 986 viewslovejuicejack

Not the best out come is it for a side fighting for survival and short on confidence.
Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:51 - Jan 10 with 944 viewslifelong

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:45 - Jan 10 by lovejuicejack

Not the best out come is it for a side fighting for survival and short on confidence.

It was a poor result, it's not as if it's unique, every season clubs in the Premier League are knocked out by those in lower devisions... It's the FA Cup.
Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:53 - Jan 10 with 929 viewsAngelRangelQS

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:51 - Jan 10 by lifelong

It was a poor result, it's not as if it's unique, every season clubs in the Premier League are knocked out by those in lower devisions... It's the FA Cup.

That makes it okay then
Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:53 - Jan 10 with 930 viewslovejuicejack

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:51 - Jan 10 by lifelong

Yes rog I know but surely it would of been better to carry a win into the Sunderland game, winning is a habit and so is losing, it's baffling to say it wasn't the worse outcome, compared to what? Going down?
Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:54 - Jan 10 with 921 viewslifelong

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:53 - Jan 10 by AngelRangelQS

That makes it okay then

Of course not.
Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 15:00 - Jan 10 with 891 viewsAngelRangelQS

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 14:54 - Jan 10 by lifelong

Of course not.

Whilst the fans need to be behind the players and manager during the games from now on, we also need to stop making excuses

Today was totally unacceptable however you try and dress it up
Login to get fewer ads

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 15:05 - Jan 10 with 864 viewslifelong

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 15:00 - Jan 10 by AngelRangelQS

Whilst the fans need to be behind the players and manager during the games from now on, we also need to stop making excuses

Today was totally unacceptable however you try and dress it up

Who's trying to dress is up? I've said it was a poor performance.
Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 15:30 - Jan 10 with 799 viewsperchrockjack

Just say what you really mean roger.
It was sickening.

The team of Timmy mallet and nice but dim.

They shamed us.

I don't like that.

We need angry fans who can rip into players because it seems it's the only way they seem arsed.

If shelves wants a scrap, he can come here.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 15:38 - Jan 10 with 769 viewslifelong

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 15:30 - Jan 10 by perchrockjack

Just say what you really mean roger.
It was sickening.

The team of Timmy mallet and nice but dim.

They shamed us.

I don't like that.

We need angry fans who can rip into players because it seems it's the only way they seem arsed.

If shelves wants a scrap, he can come here.

I don't need you to tell me to say what I mean, I've said it was a poor performance.
Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 15:42 - Jan 10 with 746 viewsperchrockjack

It wasn't poor. It was shaming.

I feel much for our club and I felt and still do feel genuinely sick.

We have accrued appalling players.

It might be the case of lack of ability rather than effort, which is worse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 15:46 - Jan 10 with 724 viewsandrew

Not a bad result, even though some fans spent a minimum of £50 on a day out for that?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Not necessarily the worst outcome OXF-SWA on 16:29 - Jan 10 with 637 viewstrampie

Yes not necessarily the worst outcome as the opening title of this thread says.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024