Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we do it? 23:09 - Jan 13 with 1761 viewsblaine_scfc

I am, according to Darran the most pessimistic swans fan out there, I need some cheering up. Will we stay up?

I'm looking at the run ins briefly and I think West Brom are probably safe now along with obviously Chelsea who aren't going to go down. Sunderland are a weak side in my opinion but Sam will do enough for them to stay up, Newcastle have the players to also pull away. I'm pinning my hopes on a Norwich and Bournemouth collapse. Every week I think to myself this is the week we go on a run, but everything goes against us. The liverpool penalty for handball, Gomis disallowed goal v Man City and a 92nd minute deflected goal, today's red card and offside goals along with a deflection, Bartley gifting Leicester the lead and then an offside goal to secure it for them, De Geas stormer against us at old Trafford.

For the more rational lot, has this team got it in us to get 21 points from 17 games?
Can we do it? on 23:10 - Jan 13 with 1746 viewslovejuicejack

I would be amazed if Sunderland go down, they to canny.
Can we do it? on 23:13 - Jan 13 with 1729 viewsmax936

Plenty of games left, its a tough ask, but the rub or the green in games and we can do it, players worked hard tonight, can't complain about any really, maybe Leon should have stayed on, ifs and buts though innit, men in black who are competent would help.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Can we do it? on 23:13 - Jan 13 with 1725 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'm a bit more confident after tonight in a strange way.

It was good to see them playing for the shirt. I thought Ayew had by far and away his best game for us.

I don't like the balance of the centre midfield and I'd like to see someone come in there. Obviously a striker and possibly another winger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024