Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To all those who complain about tickets 14:54 - Jan 16 with 1182 viewsSwaneeRiver

Okay before anyone says, of course I've got a vested interest.
However I've offered two tickets at a knock down price (I've lost money taking into account the fuel used to exchange for paper tickets), yet there's no takers so far.
Imagine if we'd added 5000 extra seats two seasons ago - many if not all of those would be empty now
As for those who complain about ticket prices, again where are they now.
I am just talking about the posters on this site, not the rest who don't look at this site
To all those who complain about tickets on 15:03 - Jan 16 with 1143 viewsmarchamjack

I've got 2 being offered there too

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

To all those who complain about tickets on 15:07 - Jan 16 with 1124 viewsAyewSerious

I think people have an issue paying £35 and £45 for tickets. I think if an extension comes along then 90% of that will be season ticketed which people are far happier to pay as it is more reqsonable at £20 a pop. These days I just go away as it is better value for money with the £20 deal and pick up any cheap ones I can find in here, but many people dont think to look assuming that people wont ask reasonable prices. I was going to buy Marchamjacks but didnt realise he lived so far away, my fault i didnt read.

Ill take a look now.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 15:09]
To all those who complain about tickets on 15:13 - Jan 16 with 1094 viewsnavyjack

Similar position myself.being Plymouth based I cant make every game and always offer my ST up on the tickets thread at a knockdown price for those who wish to attend.
To all those who complain about tickets on 15:29 - Jan 16 with 1036 viewsjojaca

To all those who complain about tickets on 15:07 - Jan 16 by AyewSerious

I think people have an issue paying £35 and £45 for tickets. I think if an extension comes along then 90% of that will be season ticketed which people are far happier to pay as it is more reqsonable at £20 a pop. These days I just go away as it is better value for money with the £20 deal and pick up any cheap ones I can find in here, but many people dont think to look assuming that people wont ask reasonable prices. I was going to buy Marchamjacks but didnt realise he lived so far away, my fault i didnt read.

Ill take a look now.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 15:09]

I agree, I would not pay £35 plus a ticket these days. I was looking at purchasing tickets for my partner and two youngest kids Monday night, but it was big no no at £70.

Even when you know, you never know?

To all those who complain about tickets on 15:35 - Jan 16 with 1007 viewsVetchitBack

Paid 70 Wednesday. Will happily have two for free for Monday.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

To all those who complain about tickets on 17:16 - Jan 16 with 861 viewsAl_Bundy

More the question should be where the fair weather fans have gone to.
To all those who complain about tickets on 17:38 - Jan 16 with 798 viewsjamieswan78

I sell mine for £25 when I can't make it, if I know I can't make a game I offer it to the guys who have the seats around me, never fails as its all ST where we are so no opportunity take friends/family for the odd game.

On the subject of stadium expansion I don't think there is any real demand apart from those 4/5 games when we play the big boys and their arm chair fans (I wear the shirt and watch them on sky)want to come and watch them.
To all those who complain about tickets on 20:23 - Jan 16 with 681 viewsrobbiejames86

I've said before, the board were greedy by selling too many season tickets to guarantee cash upfront, thus not leaving a large section of non season tickets for walk up fans, who are unable to sit together and £35 a ticket must be one of the dearest lowest price tickets in the premier league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024