Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton 08:45 - Jan 26 with 2437 viewsswanatcarlisle

Met some of the guys from the Everton Fans Forum chaps before the game and they mentioned that they had set up a Just Giving page for the flood victims in Carlisle to be handed over on Sunday at the FA Cup tie. living in Carlisle I thought that was a really nice touch and living up to their "Peoples Club" claim..........Fair play nice to see what they said was a football community.
Everton on 09:19 - Jan 26 with 2305 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed it is. Everton is comfortably my favourite away ground. A few days in Blackpool then over to Everton's ground via the Ormskirk chugger. A great Chinese sports bar near the ground for a curry. Over to the Fans Zone for pre match get together then a few pints of their beer at the ground. A last couple in the boozer more near the metro station before the train trip back to BP to continue the p!ss up. Loverrrly ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Everton on 09:30 - Jan 26 with 2253 viewsperchrockjack

No problem with scousers then PP?

Which boozer you talking about.

For future reference try Ma Egertons ,behind the Empire and adjacent to Lime St side entrance

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Everton on 11:58 - Jan 26 with 2004 viewsPrivate_Partz

Everton on 09:30 - Jan 26 by perchrockjack

No problem with scousers then PP?

Which boozer you talking about.

For future reference try Ma Egertons ,behind the Empire and adjacent to Lime St side entrance

Never any problems. Always friendly. As I travel over from Blackpool I don't go into the centre. It is train Blackpool to Preston and Preston to Ormskirk (the chugger :-)) then Ormskirk to Kirksdale on the metro. Sounds a bit of a faf but it is a good trip. Especially if you like railways. The pub we use on the way home is a big old boozer a few hundred yards from the metro station. Not the one right above the railway line. I think that one is closed now. Anyways it is a great trip and sorry the fixtures did not allow it this year. I pray I will be doing the trip next year ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Everton on 13:16 - Jan 26 with 1786 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Everton on 11:58 - Jan 26 by Private_Partz

Never any problems. Always friendly. As I travel over from Blackpool I don't go into the centre. It is train Blackpool to Preston and Preston to Ormskirk (the chugger :-)) then Ormskirk to Kirksdale on the metro. Sounds a bit of a faf but it is a good trip. Especially if you like railways. The pub we use on the way home is a big old boozer a few hundred yards from the metro station. Not the one right above the railway line. I think that one is closed now. Anyways it is a great trip and sorry the fixtures did not allow it this year. I pray I will be doing the trip next year ;-)

I think there's a decent chance that Everton will stay up, PP.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Everton on 13:45 - Jan 26 with 1696 viewsLeonisGod

Everton on 13:16 - Jan 26 by Joe_bradshaw

I think there's a decent chance that Everton will stay up, PP.

that's the spirit, we could go with some more positivity around the place

Don't mind Everton myself, although not normally a good hunting ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024