Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Green Party political broadcast 17:11 - Apr 6 with 1762 viewsepaul

Not endorsing them this is just funny

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Green Party political broadcast on 17:15 - Apr 6 with 1752 viewsjackb

Hard to tell them apart from how the alleged grown ups behave tbh
Green Party political broadcast on 17:26 - Apr 6 with 1735 viewsjackonicko

Mini-Boris is tremendous.
Green Party political broadcast on 17:59 - Apr 6 with 1705 viewsLeonisGod

Green Party political broadcast on 17:26 - Apr 6 by jackonicko

Mini-Boris is tremendous.

Indeed. As is Jeremy. Top stuff, and to be honest they could hardly do worse in terms of winning the public confidence than any of the main parties. I suspect their sums don't add up though.
Green Party political broadcast on 18:06 - Apr 6 with 1695 viewslondonlisa2001

That is fantastic fair play.

Mini Boris, mini Diane Abbott and the bit that made me laugh the most, mini Theresa May shouting get out
Green Party political broadcast on 09:17 - Apr 7 with 1616 viewsPrivate_Partz

Green Party political broadcast on 17:59 - Apr 6 by LeonisGod

Indeed. As is Jeremy. Top stuff, and to be honest they could hardly do worse in terms of winning the public confidence than any of the main parties. I suspect their sums don't add up though.

I think the Greens have come on leaps and bounds since they have dropped their one trick politics. In fact I can find very little to disagree with in their policies. Having said that I could say the same about the Comminist party. It is how these policies are put into practice I guess.
Still this is an excellent broadcast with brilliant type casting and much more thought provoking and entertaining than the usual guff served up by the others.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Green Party political broadcast on 12:10 - Apr 7 with 1572 viewsHighjack

"I'm gonna frack this area!"

I also liked the Lib Dem sitting in the classroom on his own saying it's Nicks fault.

Those kids clearly enjoyed making that and it's all done in a good spirit but surely in mocking the other parties in such a way the Greens have joined in with the childish bickering that they are supposedly criticising. There's nothing there about what the Greens offer apart from some vague statements at the end about 'fairness for all' 'a strong economy' etc.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Green Party political broadcast on 13:13 - Apr 7 with 1535 viewssherpajacob

The reality is most groups of 5 year-olds behave much better than this.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Green Party political broadcast on 16:49 - Apr 7 with 1503 viewsPrivate_Partz

Green Party political broadcast on 12:10 - Apr 7 by Highjack

"I'm gonna frack this area!"

I also liked the Lib Dem sitting in the classroom on his own saying it's Nicks fault.

Those kids clearly enjoyed making that and it's all done in a good spirit but surely in mocking the other parties in such a way the Greens have joined in with the childish bickering that they are supposedly criticising. There's nothing there about what the Greens offer apart from some vague statements at the end about 'fairness for all' 'a strong economy' etc.

Fair comment but in highlighting how childish the yah boo politics is they get it the point across by using children to achieve it.
I am sure your view won't be lost on the opposition though and they too will highlight the lack of policy in the broadcast.
Forgetting that there is very little in their political broadcasts either. Most of them seem to be about how lovely and caring people they are.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Green Party political broadcast on 19:23 - Apr 7 with 1470 viewsLeonisGod

Green Party political broadcast on 09:17 - Apr 7 by Private_Partz

I think the Greens have come on leaps and bounds since they have dropped their one trick politics. In fact I can find very little to disagree with in their policies. Having said that I could say the same about the Comminist party. It is how these policies are put into practice I guess.
Still this is an excellent broadcast with brilliant type casting and much more thought provoking and entertaining than the usual guff served up by the others.

Yep, I'd agree with that. I like their (increasingly wider and more relevant) values but can't help feeling they haven't thought through how to pay for it all.

I'm pretty apolitical, but my biggest frustration is the failure of Plaid to grab the opportunity that's in front of them. There should be no excuse for letting UKIP get the jump on them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024