Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa 14:11 - May 19 with 2633 viewstomdickharry

Randy Lerner has at last sold Villa,bought for a knockdown E£60/£70M by a wealthy Chinese entrepreneur,new Manager to be apptd.next week who will have a healthy budget to try and get Villa back into the PL at the first attempt.Roberto Di Mateo favourite for the job.
Villa on 14:13 - May 19 with 2622 viewsjasper_T

The Chinese "entrepreneur" doesn't have any money. He's a front for their government.
Villa on 14:22 - May 19 with 2592 viewsGlyn1

Wow. I can't believe how much more valuable Swansea is compared to Villa with its history and that it used to be Birmingham's biggest club and could be again - there's a helluva lot more potential there than with us.

(Any millionaire from a dictatorship shouldn't be considered to be a fit and proper person, but that would probably get rid of half of the clubs' owners.)
[Post edited 19 May 2016 14:22]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Villa on 14:33 - May 19 with 2557 viewstomdickharry

Villa on 14:13 - May 19 by jasper_T

The Chinese "entrepreneur" doesn't have any money. He's a front for their government.

I would say that he hasn't become a rich entrepreneur without the approval of the Chinese Government,if that's the case then money is no problem but success on the field vital and as is well known, these do not go hand in hand in football.
Villa on 21:03 - May 19 with 2342 viewsploppy

I really don't understand why owners (foreign normally e.g. V Tan) feel the need to quote how much money they're willing to spend. Potential signings will be rubbing their hands. Nuts.
Villa on 21:08 - May 19 with 2324 viewsmonmouth

Villa on 14:22 - May 19 by Glyn1

Wow. I can't believe how much more valuable Swansea is compared to Villa with its history and that it used to be Birmingham's biggest club and could be again - there's a helluva lot more potential there than with us.

(Any millionaire from a dictatorship shouldn't be considered to be a fit and proper person, but that would probably get rid of half of the clubs' owners.)

Anybody with no connections to the local community, attempting to take custody and control of a historical community asset that is the result of 100 years plus local care and attention is not fit and proper in my view.

We have listed building planning laws and restrictions that protect buildings that are in private ownership. The same should apply to football clubs. Use regulatory control to fetter the bastards. I have my rose tinted glasses on there though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Villa on 21:12 - May 19 with 2315 viewshammy

Villa on 14:22 - May 19 by Glyn1

Especially the Yanks LOL

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Villa on 22:08 - May 19 with 2238 viewsCooperman

Villa on 21:03 - May 19 by ploppy

I really don't understand why owners (foreign normally e.g. V Tan) feel the need to quote how much money they're willing to spend. Potential signings will be rubbing their hands. Nuts.

Exactly. If it's a sellers market their quoted prices have just gone up by 25%.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024