Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chamberlain was told 'In the name of God, go!' Will Gomis please respond! 11:23 - Jul 12 with 994 viewsaberhugh

I'm not bothered where he goes. West Ham, Sunderland, Marseille all great destinations. Ideally sell, or a loan where one of the above picks up the lion's (panther's or any other cat) share of his inflated wages.
Chamberlain was told 'In the name of God, go!' Will Gomis please respond! on 11:26 - Jul 12 with 981 viewsHighjack

I'd rather him go abroad because of Fifas ex players always have to score against you rule.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Chamberlain was told 'In the name of God, go!' Will Gomis please respond! on 11:39 - Jul 12 with 932 viewsaberhugh

Good point, but perhaps foreign clubs haven't got the finances to contribute a significant wedge to his wages. Or they are just not as stupid as some of our Premier League brothers.
Chamberlain was told 'In the name of God, go!' Will Gomis please respond! on 11:45 - Jul 12 with 906 viewsairedale

So was the current Labour bloke, but he's still hanging on like Grim Death.
Chamberlain was told 'In the name of God, go!' Will Gomis please respond! on 11:46 - Jul 12 with 906 viewsDafyddHuw

Why should he go, on his wages?

Why would another club want him?

Don't blame Gomis, blame whoever brought him here.
Chamberlain was told 'In the name of God, go!' Will Gomis please respond! on 11:50 - Jul 12 with 894 viewstomdickharry

Chamberlain was told 'In the name of God, go!' Will Gomis please respond! on 11:46 - Jul 12 by DafyddHuw

Why should he go, on his wages?

Why would another club want him?

Don't blame Gomis, blame whoever brought him here.

Spot on.
Chamberlain was told 'In the name of God, go!' Will Gomis please respond! on 12:00 - Jul 12 with 862 viewsaberhugh

You're right I wouldn't go on his wages. But this is football. His agent found a club daft enough to cough up a massive pay cheque hopefully Huw can do likewise.
Chamberlain was told 'In the name of God, go!' Will Gomis please respond! on 12:32 - Jul 12 with 758 viewsDafyddHuw

Chamberlain was told 'In the name of God, go!' Will Gomis please respond! on 12:00 - Jul 12 by aberhugh

You're right I wouldn't go on his wages. But this is football. His agent found a club daft enough to cough up a massive pay cheque hopefully Huw can do likewise.

Yeah, but now this post doesn't make sense with your thread title/original post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024