Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wiggins and TUE 09:45 - Sep 25 with 10233 viewsshandyjack

Are you happy with his response on the Andrew Marr show today. Seems a bit iffy to me that his Asthma requires this injection before 3 Grand Tours
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 9:46]

Poll: Expectation for the season

Wiggins and TUE on 09:50 - Sep 25 with 3953 viewsDr_Winston

If he has a condition that needs managing then doing so just before he starts such a taxing endeavour as a grand tour would be the logical time for it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wiggins and TUE on 10:25 - Sep 25 with 3911 viewsMurph75

Wiggins and TUE on 09:50 - Sep 25 by Dr_Winston

If he has a condition that needs managing then doing so just before he starts such a taxing endeavour as a grand tour would be the logical time for it.

That what I thought as I read the OP?!
Wiggins and TUE on 10:45 - Sep 25 with 3873 viewsDr_Winston

Not that I necessarily think Wiggins is whiter than white mind.

To a certain extent in top level sport there's always an amount of skullduggery and rule bending going on. As long as the rules are only bent rather than broken then I've got no problems with it, and I seriously doubt that Wiggins is the only one to have done so if he has.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wiggins and TUE on 10:55 - Sep 25 with 3863 viewsdickythorpe

Wiggins never mentioned asthma in his autobiography.
Wiggins and TUE on 11:29 - Sep 25 with 3830 viewsWingstandwood

I am not normally one to cast aspersions but?.... BBC 2's Newsnight programme did rather raise suspicions big time. Anybody who wants to see it.... it's available on BBC 2 online. The timing coincidences and the fact an injection treatment of that specific type that's used to treat really bad asthmatics?

If someone's asthma is that bad that it requires that type of medical intervention? How the f#ck are they able/fit enough to race in one of the most demanding of sports anyhow? To say that programme raised questions would be an understatement.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mk25
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 11:30]

Argus!

Wiggins and TUE on 11:59 - Sep 25 with 3784 viewsJonnyTheJack

They're all doing some sort performance enhancing stuff. The teams are no doubt smarter than ever at hiding it or bending the rules after all the Lance Armstrong stuff. I'd be shocked if anyone has done the TDF, which is so tough, without doing any PED's and competed with the top guys. The drug testing is always gonna be playing catch up with science.
Wiggins and TUE on 12:23 - Sep 25 with 3753 viewstrampie

Brit Nats are very uncomfortable with it but some people are equating GB's current success with the sporting success of the old East Germany, just saying like.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wiggins and TUE on 12:51 - Sep 25 with 3725 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wiggins and TUE on 12:23 - Sep 25 by trampie

Brit Nats are very uncomfortable with it but some people are equating GB's current success with the sporting success of the old East Germany, just saying like.

Who is saying that, Tramps? Any links?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Wiggins and TUE on 12:52 - Sep 25 with 3721 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wiggins has done nothing illegal or even borderline illegal. It's a fuss about nothing and I don't even particularly like the bloke.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 12:53]

Wiggins and TUE on 12:52 - Sep 25 with 3716 viewsblueytheblue

Wiggins and TUE on 12:51 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

How can he link to the voices in his head?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Wiggins and TUE on 13:00 - Sep 25 with 3694 viewstrampie

Wiggins and TUE on 12:51 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

http://sabotagetimes.com/football/team-gb-are-the-new-east-germany

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wiggins and TUE on 13:01 - Sep 25 with 3686 viewstrampie

Wiggins and TUE on 12:52 - Sep 25 by blueytheblue

How can he link to the voices in his head?

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/team-gb-the-new-east-germany

Wiggins and TUE on 13:07 - Sep 25 with 3666 viewsblueytheblue

Wiggins and TUE on 13:01 - Sep 25 by trampie

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/team-gb-the-new-east-germany

So links you provide are to a message forum ( really conclusive ) and a site created by one of the guys behind Loaded.

Wiggins and TUE on 13:14 - Sep 25 with 3644 viewstrampie

I put up two links, lots of people are seeing similarities between East Germany in the 70's & 80's and GB now, if you don't like that that is your problem.

As Clasie has learned as well as others on other boards, trampie does not make things up, trampie uses facts, figures, witness statements etc to back up arguments and has no agenda, you will do well to remember that to save yourself the embarrassment of constantly been shown up on matters of fact.

Wiggins and TUE on 13:28 - Sep 25 with 3634 viewsblueytheblue

Wiggins and TUE on 13:14 - Sep 25 by trampie

I put up two links, lots of people are seeing similarities between East Germany in the 70's & 80's and GB now, if you don't like that that is your problem.

As Clasie has learned as well as others on other boards, trampie does not make things up, trampie uses facts, figures, witness statements etc to back up arguments and has no agenda, you will do well to remember that to save yourself the embarrassment of constantly been shown up on matters of fact.

Trampie speaks about himself in the the third person. Trampie lacks self-awareness.

Trampie put up two links, neither of which are considered particularly major sources. Trampie claimed "lots of people are seeing similarities". Trampie uses two poor links to bolster that specious argument.

Trampie fails to understand that GB's performances increased as levels of funding into sports ( Sky, Lottery etc ) increased quite a bit.

Trampie ignored that salient fact due to it not following Trampie's agenda.

Trampie a sad panda at having a claim demolished, yet again.

Wiggins and TUE on 13:33 - Sep 25 with 3628 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wiggins and TUE on 13:14 - Sep 25 by trampie

Eh? You've posted no facts here. Just conjecture and opinion.

Wiggins and TUE on 13:42 - Sep 25 with 3603 viewstrampie

Wiggins and TUE on 13:28 - Sep 25 by blueytheblue

Trampie speaks about himself in the the third person. Trampie lacks self-awareness.

Trampie put up two links, neither of which are considered particularly major sources. Trampie claimed "lots of people are seeing similarities". Trampie uses two poor links to bolster that specious argument.

Trampie fails to understand that GB's performances increased as levels of funding into sports ( Sky, Lottery etc ) increased quite a bit.

Trampie ignored that salient fact due to it not following Trampie's agenda.

Trampie a sad panda at having a claim demolished, yet again.

Trampie said ''people are equating GB's current success with the sporting success of the old East Germany'' and i've just demonstrated that they are, you might not like it but they are and I have put up 2 links showing that as apparently you are unaware that people are seeing parallels between GB and East Germany.

Wiggins and TUE on 13:50 - Sep 25 with 3585 viewstrampie

Wiggins and TUE on 13:33 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

Eh? You've posted no facts here. Just conjecture and opinion.

The links are proof that some people are equating GB's Olympic successes with that of the old East Germany.

I had to prove to you before that certain Welsh flags had been banned from the Millennium Stadium.

Brit Nats live in a cocoon unware of what others are thinking or saying, they read Brit Nat newspapers and get their news from Brit Nat tv, they are oblivious to the thoughts of others, its quite sad how insular your average Brit Nat actually is.

Wiggins and TUE on 13:54 - Sep 25 with 3580 viewsblueytheblue

Wiggins and TUE on 13:42 - Sep 25 by trampie

Trampie said ''people are equating GB's current success with the sporting success of the old East Germany'' and i've just demonstrated that they are, you might not like it but they are and I have put up 2 links showing that as apparently you are unaware that people are seeing parallels between GB and East Germany.

Trampie said "lots of people". Trampie produced two links. Neither of which demonstrate that "lots of people" are equating it, as Trampie claimed.

Wiggins and TUE on 13:59 - Sep 25 with 3565 viewsblueytheblue

Wiggins and TUE on 13:50 - Sep 25 by trampie

The links are proof that some people are equating GB's Olympic successes with that of the old East Germany.

I had to prove to you before that certain Welsh flags had been banned from the Millennium Stadium.

Brit Nats live in a cocoon unware of what others are thinking or saying, they read Brit Nat newspapers and get their news from Brit Nat tv, they are oblivious to the thoughts of others, its quite sad how insular your average Brit Nat actually is.

So trampies argument now appears to be :-

Some ( presumably enlightened Welsh Gnats ) believe stinky old BRITISH athletes must be Stasi enforced drug CHEATS - Brits clearly oblivious to this because they are sheeple led by the media.

If there was no Britain, this would never happen with Team Wales because good ole Leanne wouldn't let it happen. Or something like that.

As the sane majority would call it, classic case of tinfoil hattery.

Wiggins and TUE on 14:09 - Sep 25 with 3552 viewstrampie

Wiggins and TUE on 13:54 - Sep 25 by blueytheblue

Trampie said "lots of people". Trampie produced two links. Neither of which demonstrate that "lots of people" are equating it, as Trampie claimed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/rowing/8113094/Sir-Steve-Redgrave-Brit

https://blogs.kent.ac.uk/change-academy/2012/08/08/olympic-successes-and-continu

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2008/08/if-we-ran-our-o.html

How many links do you want ?

Wiggins and TUE on 14:19 - Sep 25 with 3533 viewsblueytheblue

Wiggins and TUE on 14:09 - Sep 25 by trampie

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/rowing/8113094/Sir-Steve-Redgrave-Brit

https://blogs.kent.ac.uk/change-academy/2012/08/08/olympic-successes-and-continu

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2008/08/if-we-ran-our-o.html

How many links do you want ?

I'd like links, trampie, that prove your snide insinuation that British athletes are routinely indulging in state organised doping a la East Germany; you know, the claim you lack the balls to make outright?

You still claim lots are saying it; a few links hardly prove that.

Wiggins and TUE on 14:22 - Sep 25 with 3521 viewstrampie

Now trampies cooking, why trampie is wasting his time showing up Brit Nats I don't know, more fool trampie wasting his time perhaps some would say, but now trampie has come up with some Brit Nat stable diet of the Telegraph and the Mail, a British University thingy and Sir Steve Redgrave and Peter Hitchins.

What more do Brit Nats want ?, team GB rightly or wrongly are being compared with the old East Germany so to break that news to you Clasie and Bluey but it is what it is, its what some people have been talking about for a few years now.

Wiggins and TUE on 14:24 - Sep 25 with 3510 viewsmonmouth

Wiggins and TUE on 13:54 - Sep 25 by blueytheblue

Trampies been a good trampie, nice master, nice hobbit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wiggins and TUE on 14:26 - Sep 25 with 3493 viewsTheFranchise

Redgrave had TUE for insulin, one of the most anabolic compounds in existence, one that's in and out of your system faster than water too. He was diabetic though, no worries.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024