Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin should be given time! 14:32 - Oct 1 with 6473 viewsSheffieldjack

No way that Francesco Guidolin should be sacked after today. Cut him some slack and give him till Christmas to show that he can turn things around.
Guidolin should be given time! on 14:33 - Oct 1 with 4088 viewsshandyjack

needs to be given a chance when the fixtures list becomes a bit kinder to us

Poll: Expectation for the season

Guidolin should be given time! on 14:34 - Oct 1 with 4059 viewsSmellyplumz

No way he should be sacked it will be a massive mistake, they will sack him though.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 14:37]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Guidolin should be given time! on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 4004 viewsjackjackjackjack

I don't agree with it, but he'll be sacked. It just a matter of who will win between Jenkins and the Americans regards to who our next manager will be.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Guidolin should be given time! on 14:41 - Oct 1 with 3958 viewsl121

Liverpool fan here. No way should you sack the manager.

That first half was probably the toughest we've faced this season.

It was better than anything we've come up against at Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs for the first 35-40 minutes.
Guidolin should be given time! on 14:44 - Oct 1 with 3911 viewsLord_Bony

If they sack the manager after the last three performances then they have lost the plot.

THE LAST THING THIS TEAM NEEDS IS MAJOR DISRUPTION.

Our performance is trending upwards not downwards.

The team effort was clearly for Guindolin today.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Guidolin should be given time! on 14:48 - Oct 1 with 3880 viewsTheKirkyLife

Guidolin should be given time! on 14:41 - Oct 1 by l121

It was better than anything we've come up against at Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs for the first 35-40 minutes.

We only hope our own owners shared your common sense. Utterly battered us second half, good game and best of luck with your league challenge!
Guidolin should be given time! on 14:53 - Oct 1 with 3835 viewsWarwickHunt

Guidolin should be given time! on 14:41 - Oct 1 by l121

My Man City mates said the same.

It would be idiocy to get rid of him now. We probably will though...
Guidolin should be given time! on 14:55 - Oct 1 with 3816 viewsdeanscfc

Someone just needs to ask the board why they thought it was a good idea to decide on making a profit on player transfers this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Guidolin should be given time! on 15:01 - Oct 1 with 3756 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Guidolin should be given time! on 14:55 - Oct 1 by deanscfc

Someone just needs to ask the board why they thought it was a good idea to decide on making a profit on player transfers this season.

What you mean instead of supporting their manager like?
Guidolin should be given time! on 15:03 - Oct 1 with 3729 viewsicecoldjack

Guidolin should be given time! on 14:55 - Oct 1 by deanscfc

That's the real issue. We all knew it as soon as those yank fookers got hold of the club ..and our local owners helped them, fookin disgrace to FG and the playing squad.
Guidolin should be given time! on 15:05 - Oct 1 with 3717 viewslondonlisa2001

We should have an unambiguous statement from the 'club' saying that they believe the team is going in the right direction despite the results to date, that they believe Guidolin is the manager to take us forward, that they concede that we had a poor transfer window, and that they plan to back the manager to the hilt in the January window.

They will sack him though. And we will get a 'name'.
Guidolin should be given time! on 15:10 - Oct 1 with 3651 viewsjack247

I think it's just a matter of time unfortunately. Looks like either Jenkins or his bosses want rid. A win today and they wouldn't have been able to. I don't even think they will risk him getting a result at Arsenal.

If they are going to sack him, do it quickly and bring someone in, rather than relying on Curt for a month again. If not, come out in the press and back him.
Guidolin should be given time! on 15:11 - Oct 1 with 3634 viewsOldjack

i agree ,the players need to stand up and be counted. they let him down today badly on basic football skills
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 17:04]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Guidolin should be given time! on 15:13 - Oct 1 with 3630 viewsLord_Bony

Woy Hodgson anyone?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Guidolin should be given time! on 15:13 - Oct 1 with 3628 viewslondonlisa2001

Guidolin should be given time! on 15:10 - Oct 1 by jack247

I think it's just a matter of time unfortunately. Looks like either Jenkins or his bosses want rid. A win today and they wouldn't have been able to. I don't even think they will risk him getting a result at Arsenal.

If they are going to sack him, do it quickly and bring someone in, rather than relying on Curt for a month again. If not, come out in the press and back him.

Well we're about to see where the land lies aren't we. Because I'm not certain both Guidolin and HJ will both stay - it'll one or the other I suspect. Because either the Americans will think it's the manager's fault, or the fault of the transfer window.
Guidolin should be given time! on 15:15 - Oct 1 with 3596 viewsjack247

Guidolin should be given time! on 15:11 - Oct 1 by Oldjack

i agree ,the players need to stand up and be counted. they let him down today badly on basic football skills
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 17:04]

Thought the players did well today. A few basic errors yes, but a good committed team performance. They were always going to get knackered playing such a tiring style, but I don't think we had any choice.

Be interesting to see how we set up against the likes of Watford, who won't try to play out from the back.
Guidolin should be given time! on 15:16 - Oct 1 with 3587 viewsdailew

Guidolin should be given time! on 14:44 - Oct 1 by Lord_Bony

If they sack the manager after the last three performances then they have lost the plot.

THE LAST THING THIS TEAM NEEDS IS MAJOR DISRUPTION.

Our performance is trending upwards not downwards.

The team effort was clearly for Guindolin today.

Yup.

If they do then I'll almost want them to crash and burn. Nearly had enough as it is.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Guidolin should be given time! on 15:17 - Oct 1 with 3561 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Completely agree
Guidolin should be given time! on 15:20 - Oct 1 with 3524 viewsjack247

Guidolin should be given time! on 15:13 - Oct 1 by londonlisa2001

Well we're about to see where the land lies aren't we. Because I'm not certain both Guidolin and HJ will both stay - it'll one or the other I suspect. Because either the Americans will think it's the manager's fault, or the fault of the transfer window.

I think you're right.

My worry is they will have had HJ in their ear the whole time and despite having a stake in DC United, aren't experienced enough football people to see how badly we screwed the window up. Maybe this is where Landon Donovan adds a bit of insight.
Guidolin should be given time! on 16:05 - Oct 1 with 3375 viewsSmellyplumz

Guidolin should be given time! on 15:16 - Oct 1 by dailew

Yup.

If they do then I'll almost want them to crash and burn. Nearly had enough as it is.

It's how I feel as well.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Guidolin should be given time! on 16:10 - Oct 1 with 3348 viewssP7qupUf

Guidolin should be given time! on 16:05 - Oct 1 by Smellyplumz

It's how I feel as well.

FG cannot be blamed for missing two sitters and Barrow's failure to clear properly which resulted in the penalty.
Guidolin should be given time! on 16:10 - Oct 1 with 3347 viewsangryjack

sack him. we at home and he sets up to not lose games rather than win games,no width no pace no flair,previous seasons we have got at top 6 teams and beat them
Guidolin should be given time! on 16:13 - Oct 1 with 3320 viewsjack247

Guidolin should be given time! on 16:10 - Oct 1 by angryjack

sack him. we at home and he sets up to not lose games rather than win games,no width no pace no flair,previous seasons we have got at top 6 teams and beat them

Give him the quality of players we have had in the past and he has a fighting chance.
Guidolin should be given time! on 16:16 - Oct 1 with 3303 viewsElward

Guidolin should be given time! on 16:13 - Oct 1 by jack247

Give him the quality of players we have had in the past and he has a fighting chance.

I often think this when i see people coment saying how the players gave it 100%. Yes that might be true, but them giving 100% is still not good enough as teams like Man City and Liverpool who could/should/would beat us only giving 70%. That is the same difference in why players make mistakes and miss those chances and sitters they get.
Guidolin should be given time! on 16:21 - Oct 1 with 3277 viewsangryjack

Guidolin should be given time! on 16:13 - Oct 1 by jack247

boll&x.he a typical italian who wants his shape tight and worries about not conceding we at home they got milner left back crying out for wingers and he more concerned keeping it tight best form defence is attack and we got better squad now than our first season in prem so cant see your argument
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024