Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What bets on an influx of MLS players in the January window? 08:10 - Oct 4 with 940 viewsvetchonian

I wonder if BB will be bringing cut price players form the MLS come January to make us a truly American club

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

What bets on an influx of MLS players in the January window? on 08:43 - Oct 4 with 887 viewsSwansNZ

we need to add to our offence team roster, a couple of wide receivers would be good.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

What bets on an influx of MLS players in the January window? on 08:45 - Oct 4 with 876 viewshuwjacbastad

Didn't realise until the Radio 5 interview on the way into work that the Le Havre president is American as well. This sounds more and more like some sleezy cartel by the minute....
What bets on an influx of MLS players in the January window? on 09:04 - Oct 4 with 810 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I don't think there's any doubt about it. Managers go for what they know and Huw will have to listen to the manager on recruitment for a change because he's American.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What bets on an influx of MLS players in the January window? on 09:06 - Oct 4 with 798 viewsswan65split

His son is a player isnt he?....next club for him?
What bets on an influx of MLS players in the January window? on 09:07 - Oct 4 with 797 viewsmonmouth

What bets on an influx of MLS players in the January window? on 09:04 - Oct 4 by Joe_bradshaw

I don't think there's any doubt about it. Managers go for what they know and Huw will have to listen to the manager on recruitment for a change because he's American.

I'd be quite surprised if Jenkins is at the club in any executive role in January.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What bets on an influx of MLS players in the January window? on 09:30 - Oct 4 with 758 viewsbuilthjack

Bring on the cheerleaders

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024