Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" 19:34 - Nov 1 with 2111 viewsjacabertawe

Good analysis from Wathan:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mysterious-embarrassin

Yes, Fer at least was appalling.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 19:39 - Nov 1 with 2072 viewsPrivate_Partz

And so the Cardiff w@nkfest begins.
Expect much more of this scrutiny now we are are in the sh!te. More than we ever had when we were tearing up trees

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

(No subject) on 19:43 - Nov 1 with 2049 viewslonglostjack

"Naughton was believed to be struggling with illness" - why the hell was he playing then? As for Wathan he was quick enough to put the knife into Guidolin but in fairness that wasn't a bad piece. Time for him to write an exclusive on how the former JTAK stars screwed the club that they professed to love.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:45]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 19:45 - Nov 1 with 2030 viewsNeiltheTaylor

(No subject) on 19:43 - Nov 1 by longlostjack

"Naughton was believed to be struggling with illness" - why the hell was he playing then? As for Wathan he was quick enough to put the knife into Guidolin but in fairness that wasn't a bad piece. Time for him to write an exclusive on how the former JTAK stars screwed the club that they professed to love.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:45]

He'll have to wash their sh1t off his nose first

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 19:50 - Nov 1 with 2002 viewslifelong

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 19:39 - Nov 1 by Private_Partz

And so the Cardiff w@nkfest begins.
Expect much more of this scrutiny now we are are in the sh!te. More than we ever had when we were tearing up trees

This.

BBC Wales spent a fair bit of time reporting on last nights game in this evenings news bulletin, they are fecking loving it.
"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 19:54 - Nov 1 with 1970 viewsmax936

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 19:50 - Nov 1 by lifelong

This.

BBC Wales spent a fair bit of time reporting on last nights game in this evenings news bulletin, they are fecking loving it.

They never mentioned us when we ere beating the best in this League snivelling one eyed coonts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 19:57 - Nov 1 with 1951 viewsmax936

Wathan was talking on Talksport this morning he's not a lover of Fer by any means, he mentioned more than once that Swans was his beloved Club though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 20:24 - Nov 1 with 1865 viewskarnataka

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 19:57 - Nov 1 by max936

Wathan was talking on Talksport this morning he's not a lover of Fer by any means, he mentioned more than once that Swans was his beloved Club though.

His article made a big point of Ki & Fer not tracking back and picking up runners from midfield in Allen & Adam but that's not their game, we have defensive midfielders who do that. You can see in one of the stills that Allen is unchallenged in space between Ki/Fer and our defence but either Leon or Cork would have reacted to that because that's their job but neither was on the pitch. It's all very well slating Fer and to a lesser extent Ki, for their performances last night and others have criticised vdH and Alfie but I'm pretty sure all 4 would have done better with a DM on the pitch to protect the centre of defence and link defence to midfield. Neither Ki not Fer can do that job and the answer is not to give them that job when we have players who can.
"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 20:28 - Nov 1 with 1840 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Notice how he blamed everyone else bar Taylor for the first goal.
I stopped reading after that ,he's a f@cking arse licker of the highest order.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 20:31 - Nov 1 with 1828 viewsGriffting

Did make me laugh on the other article where he stated Neil Taylor was a scapegoat, going on to say something along the lines of 'yeah he makes defensive mistakes and is sh*te going forward but other players are as bad'.
"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 20:37 - Nov 1 with 1790 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 20:31 - Nov 1 by Griffting

Did make me laugh on the other article where he stated Neil Taylor was a scapegoat, going on to say something along the lines of 'yeah he makes defensive mistakes and is sh*te going forward but other players are as bad'.

I wonder where he gets all his" a swans source " sh!t from.

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 20:41 - Nov 1 with 1760 viewsLeonisGod

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 20:24 - Nov 1 by karnataka

His article made a big point of Ki & Fer not tracking back and picking up runners from midfield in Allen & Adam but that's not their game, we have defensive midfielders who do that. You can see in one of the stills that Allen is unchallenged in space between Ki/Fer and our defence but either Leon or Cork would have reacted to that because that's their job but neither was on the pitch. It's all very well slating Fer and to a lesser extent Ki, for their performances last night and others have criticised vdH and Alfie but I'm pretty sure all 4 would have done better with a DM on the pitch to protect the centre of defence and link defence to midfield. Neither Ki not Fer can do that job and the answer is not to give them that job when we have players who can.

99% of us on here know that, Curt must know that, so what was Bob thinking? Is this his blood and thunder approach to football coming out? Did he think playing with those two would give us a more attacking threat? Had he not considered that Joe would need shackling? I can't understand what went on in his head to set us up like that.

Having said that, for a prefessional footballer to just turn his back and walk away from his man during the second phase of a set piece is simply inexcusable. Fer needs a massive kick up the arse for that - now the pressure's on we're seing the Fer that has been relegated twice and that qpr fans warned us about.

Mind you, we've gone from Joe to De Guzman to Shelvey to Fer. And that's not Fer's fault.
"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 20:54 - Nov 1 with 1700 viewslonglostjack

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 20:28 - Nov 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Notice how he blamed everyone else bar Taylor for the first goal.
I stopped reading after that ,he's a f@cking arse licker of the highest order.

"Neil Taylor's near-post header only succeeds in ballooning back into the box behind him, but there is still enough time for the danger to pass if Swansea do their jobs" . Missed that bit - well spotted! Had a bit of a Bob moment when reading the article 😜 Mind you Guidolin had Taylor sussed eh Tommy?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 21:10 - Nov 1 with 1642 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 20:54 - Nov 1 by longlostjack

"Neil Taylor's near-post header only succeeds in ballooning back into the box behind him, but there is still enough time for the danger to pass if Swansea do their jobs" . Missed that bit - well spotted! Had a bit of a Bob moment when reading the article 😜 Mind you Guidolin had Taylor sussed eh Tommy?

It should have read

"Taylor couldn't do the basics and head the ball straight out for a throw in" .

It reminded me of an under 8's attempt over Cwmbwrla park .
Yes guidolin did have him sussed along with the majority of everyone else.

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 21:52 - Nov 1 with 1547 viewskarnataka

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 20:41 - Nov 1 by LeonisGod

99% of us on here know that, Curt must know that, so what was Bob thinking? Is this his blood and thunder approach to football coming out? Did he think playing with those two would give us a more attacking threat? Had he not considered that Joe would need shackling? I can't understand what went on in his head to set us up like that.

Having said that, for a prefessional footballer to just turn his back and walk away from his man during the second phase of a set piece is simply inexcusable. Fer needs a massive kick up the arse for that - now the pressure's on we're seing the Fer that has been relegated twice and that qpr fans warned us about.

Mind you, we've gone from Joe to De Guzman to Shelvey to Fer. And that's not Fer's fault.

I think your last sentence tells us a lot.
"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 22:06 - Nov 1 with 1486 views34dfgdf54

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 21:10 - Nov 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

It should have read

"Taylor couldn't do the basics and head the ball straight out for a throw in" .

It reminded me of an under 8's attempt over Cwmbwrla park .
Yes guidolin did have him sussed along with the majority of everyone else.

I would have dragged him off there and then. The guy is awful, what makes it worse, is that it seems to me, he genuinely thinks of himself as a world class player.

I'd be happy if we never see him in a Swans shirt again.
"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 14:36 - Nov 2 with 1150 viewsandypitt56

"..disappearance of Swansea City's midfield fully explained" on 22:06 - Nov 1 by 34dfgdf54

I would have dragged him off there and then. The guy is awful, what makes it worse, is that it seems to me, he genuinely thinks of himself as a world class player.

I'd be happy if we never see him in a Swans shirt again.

He has not been a scapegoat, hes just been completely awful in every appearance. the other players who have been pointed out by wathan have a at least been alright in some games. Taylor has shown nothing but the fact he utterly useless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024