Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More "Directors' tickets on offer 20:19 - Nov 9 with 1151 viewsharryhpalmer

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere else, but its seems Van Zwenden wasn't the only Director accessing tickets for non-Swans business, even Cat A ones too it seems.

If you buy a vending machine, you can get some free tickets to watch Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal - in fact every game at the Liberty.

http://www.bulk-vending.co.uk/promotional-offers/

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

More "Directors' tickets on offer on 20:22 - Nov 9 with 1120 viewsDarran

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/182427/2526665/free-tick

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

More on 20:23 - Nov 9 with 1108 viewsBLAZE

He has most probably bought a number of Premier club seats and offers them out to clients and business associates. Plenty of companies do this and write it off as a business expense. It only becomes a problem if he hasn't purchased the tickets? Though I'd be surprised if he hasnt
[Post edited 9 Nov 2016 20:29]
More "Directors' tickets on offer on 20:28 - Nov 9 with 1068 viewsharryhpalmer

More "Directors' tickets on offer on 20:22 - Nov 9 by Darran

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/182427/2526665/free-tick

thanks Darren.

Just read some of those comments, and you state they buy 4 ST per season, how do they manage this when there is a waiting list for ST?

If they have a box, fair enough - as long as they are paying the going rate.

But I don't believe he should be able to access 4 STs.

So while you state they are legit...there are still questions to answer before we can be satisfied.

More "Directors' tickets on offer on 20:30 - Nov 9 with 1040 viewsharryhpalmer

More on 20:23 - Nov 9 by BLAZE

He has most probably bought a number of Premier club seats and offers them out to clients and business associates. Plenty of companies do this and write it off as a business expense. It only becomes a problem if he hasn't purchased the tickets? Though I'd be surprised if he hasnt
[Post edited 9 Nov 2016 20:29]

My question wasn't whether he has paid for them or not, although that is also a valid point, but is he getting preferential access to tickets or Season Tickets ahead of fans on the waiting lists.

More "Directors' tickets on offer on 20:45 - Nov 9 with 935 viewsDarran

More "Directors' tickets on offer on 20:28 - Nov 9 by harryhpalmer

thanks Darren.

Just read some of those comments, and you state they buy 4 ST per season, how do they manage this when there is a waiting list for ST?

If they have a box, fair enough - as long as they are paying the going rate.

But I don't believe he should be able to access 4 STs.

So while you state they are legit...there are still questions to answer before we can be satisfied.

Probably been buying them for several years before there was a bandwagon to jump on my friemd.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024