Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Shares 00:07 - Nov 23 with 6303 viewsTaliesin

There's been much talk about selling the trust shares but the question is raised about who would buy them because they are effectively useless.

Is there any reason the shares cannot be sold to trust members (or indeed the wider fanbase) Split up into packages which many could find affordable - the trust gets its rainy day fund whilst the shares remain in the hands of the supporters.

Is there a reason the Trust wouldn't, couldn't or shouldn't take this approach?
Trust Shares on 16:02 - Nov 23 with 1010 viewsmonmouth

Trust Shares on 16:00 - Nov 23 by Uxbridge

No. We could be here all day at this rate

Only because you're being so obtuse, or I'm being so oblique.

Sarah Bing?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trust Shares on 16:06 - Nov 23 with 1003 viewsUxbridge

Trust Shares on 16:02 - Nov 23 by monmouth

Only because you're being so obtuse, or I'm being so oblique.

Sarah Bing?

You're obsessed mun. Incorrect I'm afraid. I'd offer to forward you her contact details but I gather she's married now. I can only assume he baths in after shave on a twice daily basis.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Trust Shares on 18:06 - Nov 23 with 930 viewsGowerjack

I'm glad Shakys back whoever she is....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Trust Shares on 10:05 - Nov 24 with 821 viewsShaky

Trust Shares on 15:27 - Nov 23 by Uxbridge

Because she's 8. On the flip side, at least we now know who the mysterious Shaky is.. Haven't been called that since a certain Sarah in junior school.

Still, interesting to see that Shaky thinks that either a drag along case or UP is a mere formality. If she could outline the details I'll make sure our barrister is aware.

You seem to have missed the bit where I said I am giving nothing away until you address the points I have raised. I will in addition require some comfort that the "Trust" will actually instigate a legal process if I can show a case rather than continue to vacillate.

I have no intention of doing any work until I have significantly higher confidence it is not going in to a black hole filled with unaccountable - albeit possibly well-meaning - idiots.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Trust Shares on 14:38 - Nov 24 with 790 viewsDafyddHuw

Trust Shares on 15:54 - Nov 23 by Uxbridge

1) Afraid I don't know here. Must be a Sarah thing.
2) Brut? It's not the 80's man. Right guard, as you didn't ask.
3) I'm not going to outline those on here obviously, but in a loose sense I would say yes. We're not in very predictable times though.
4) That's in progress

Your answer to (4) -

you mean the Trust still doesn't know? After all this time?
Weren't the Trust's legal team on the case the day after THAT Chelsea game, almost 12 months ago now?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024