Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Giggs 11:23 - Dec 28 with 1820 viewsCambJack

BBC dragging him up again, Why? Does anyone from Swansea actually want/believe in him? Just Because he's Welsh and we're Welsh so therefore the media think everyone will be happy.

Great footballer, but I hope the board have learnt something about hiring a manager because of his nationality alone, after all it's the only reason we went with Bradley
Ryan Giggs on 11:34 - Dec 28 with 1790 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Count me out.
Ryan Giggs on 11:35 - Dec 28 with 1783 viewsmax936

Ryan Giggs on 11:34 - Dec 28 by alwaysblackandwhite

Count me out.

Make that two of us.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ryan Giggs on 11:45 - Dec 28 with 1741 viewsTrundle10

Not saying i want him but massive name in football great contacts. Been there and done it as a player. Players would listen to him due to his stature. Martinez and Monk had no experience either although they did know more about Swansea For me nothing to do with him being Welsh. Bit different to the lunacy of appointing bb for me.
Ryan Giggs on 11:52 - Dec 28 with 1697 viewsBanosswan

Ryan Giggs on 11:45 - Dec 28 by Trundle10

Not saying i want him but massive name in football great contacts. Been there and done it as a player. Players would listen to him due to his stature. Martinez and Monk had no experience either although they did know more about Swansea For me nothing to do with him being Welsh. Bit different to the lunacy of appointing bb for me.

Would he be able to convince Schneiderlin to come? Maybe Depay and Darmian on loan.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ryan Giggs on 11:56 - Dec 28 with 1670 viewsLeonWasGod

Ryan Giggs on 11:45 - Dec 28 by Trundle10

Most of that is largely meaningless if he turns out to be no good. He's done nothing yet to deserve the job imo. And he seems a bit of an arse. A bit moody and has never come across as a leader.
Ryan Giggs on 11:59 - Dec 28 with 1648 viewsFlashberryjack

Ryan Giggs on 11:52 - Dec 28 by Banosswan

Would he be able to convince Schneiderlin to come? Maybe Depay and Darmian on loan.

A loaded colt 45 held to the back of their heads, couldn't persuade those two to come to this shambles of a club.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ryan Giggs on 12:00 - Dec 28 with 1645 viewslonglostjack

Ryan Giggs on 11:56 - Dec 28 by LeonWasGod

Most of that is largely meaningless if he turns out to be no good. He's done nothing yet to deserve the job imo. And he seems a bit of an arse. A bit moody and has never come across as a leader.

I concur

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ryan Giggs on 12:02 - Dec 28 with 1617 viewsnierika

Is Remy Garde available?
Login to get fewer ads

Ryan Giggs on 12:03 - Dec 28 with 1609 viewsbarry_island

Please keep Family Guy away from our club.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Ryan Giggs on 12:04 - Dec 28 with 1601 viewsTrundle10

It would a gamble no doubt. Gambles which have paid off handsomely in the past Martinez Monk Rogers.... Not saying i want him just that i can see why we might take a chance.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 12:06]
Ryan Giggs on 12:05 - Dec 28 with 1596 viewsDracan66

A manager with proven experience at the highest level that will act as a statement to attract the quality players that we desperately need..........no more cheap options!
Ryan Giggs on 12:11 - Dec 28 with 1550 viewsLeonWasGod

Ryan Giggs on 12:04 - Dec 28 by Trundle10

It would a gamble no doubt. Gambles which have paid off handsomely in the past Martinez Monk Rogers.... Not saying i want him just that i can see why we might take a chance.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 12:06]

Yep, very much a gamble but Huw does like to think he can unearth hidden talent. A no from me, but yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up here. I wonder who he'd bring? Scholes and Phil Neville are his closest allies aren't they, or is it Butt and P. Neville? I didn't follow that Class of 92 stuff.
Ryan Giggs on 12:15 - Dec 28 with 1521 viewsCooperman

BBC drag him up because he's young, British and available. The press cannot see beyond this and it makes a good story for some. I think he would be out of his depth almost as much as Bob was.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024