Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sixty Million Pounds 16:12 - Dec 31 with 4715 viewsbarry_island

Just remember that is how much money has been taken out of our club.

Not invested, taken out of our club.

The responsibility for this shambles lies nowhere else.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:14 - Dec 31 with 3833 viewsE20Jack

In what capacity? If this is true then we need to find out where this has gone.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:18 - Dec 31 with 3781 viewsSmellyplumz

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:14 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

Are you in a wind up today?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:23 - Dec 31 with 3750 viewsE20Jack

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:18 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

Are you in a wind up today?

How am I on a wind up? If 60 million taken out of the club by the Americans then this is a story that should be everywhere.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:26 - Dec 31 with 3732 viewsSmellyplumz

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:23 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

How am I on a wind up? If 60 million taken out of the club by the Americans then this is a story that should be everywhere.

Ffs you just asked where has it gone? I'm f ucking done with you today

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:27 - Dec 31 with 3709 viewsE20Jack

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:26 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

Ffs you just asked where has it gone? I'm f ucking done with you today

What the fu*king f*ck are you going on about?

He said 60 million has been taken out of the club. I am asking who has taken it out of the club and in what capacity. Pretty f*cking big story don't you think?

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:28 - Dec 31 with 3694 viewsSmellyplumz

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:27 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

What the fu*king f*ck are you going on about?

He said 60 million has been taken out of the club. I am asking who has taken it out of the club and in what capacity. Pretty f*cking big story don't you think?

The yanks have taken it, how are you not fkn seeing it? Jesus christ.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:29 - Dec 31 with 3681 viewsbarry_island

The amount the buyers have given the sellers. If that value had remained invested in our club it would undoubtedly have helped in the last and this transfer window, but different priorities for those fans to the rest of us.

Perhaps I'm wrong but I suspect that none of the sellers new found wealth has found its way back into the club coffers.

As far as I am aware the Americans have taken nothing out of our club.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 16:32]

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:31 - Dec 31 with 3662 viewsE20Jack

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:28 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

You think the yanks have pocketed 60 million pounds from the club?

Don't talk wet.

Login to get fewer ads

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:33 - Dec 31 with 3635 viewsSmellyplumz

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:31 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

You think the yanks have pocketed 60 million pounds from the club?

Don't talk wet.

Were has it gone then Einstein? Down the back of the sofa! Phuck me your thick, where's the money from the Williams and Ayew sale huh?

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:34 - Dec 31 with 3621 viewsE20Jack

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:29 - Dec 31 by barry_island

The amount the buyers have given the sellers. If that value had remained invested in our club it would undoubtedly have helped in the last and this transfer window, but different priorities for those fans to the rest of us.

Perhaps I'm wrong but I suspect that none of the sellers new found wealth has found its way back into the club coffers.

As far as I am aware the Americans have taken nothing out of our club.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 16:32]

I don't understand that at all. The amount the buyers have given the sellers was not paid from club money, it was their own money. The club has exactly the same amount of money now as if it was never taken over, in fact we probably have more right now as the takeover stopped the much needed player purchases at the start of the season.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:35 - Dec 31 with 3606 viewsKennedy

Where is this £60m then?

The PL give their payments out in 3 or 4 stages so the £100m we get this season only around £30m has probably been received.

And of course the 70-80% wage to turnover will take a huge amount of that. And the fact we got rid of 3 managers in 12 months does not help either.

The £35m we got in from transfers are always over a 3-4 year period.

No doubt we still getting money from Man City for Bony.

Just call me JFK

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:36 - Dec 31 with 3589 viewsSmellyplumz

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:34 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

I don't understand that at all. The amount the buyers have given the sellers was not paid from club money, it was their own money. The club has exactly the same amount of money now as if it was never taken over, in fact we probably have more right now as the takeover stopped the much needed player purchases at the start of the season.

Yeah your right Curtis has the money in his bread bin and has deliberately run the club into the floor.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:37 - Dec 31 with 3574 viewsE20Jack

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:33 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

Were has it gone then Einstein? Down the back of the sofa! Phuck me your thick, where's the money from the Williams and Ayew sale huh?

I have not said it has gone, you did.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:38 - Dec 31 with 3556 viewsSmellyplumz

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:37 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

I have not said it has gone, you did.

So in your opinion where it's it? I'm honestly interested in where you think it is if its not gone.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:42 - Dec 31 with 3540 viewsE20Jack

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:38 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

So in your opinion where it's it? I'm honestly interested in where you think it is if its not gone.

Nowhere. Sat there paying running costs while any surplus would be earning interest would be my guess. Although we would not have got anywhere near 10m for Williams or £22m for Ayew, more likely a quarter with the rest paid in installments. Our wage bill being 85% of turnover eats up most of everything the club earns.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:43 - Dec 31 with 3524 viewsbarry_island

Maths never was my strong point but I am sure the Americans will be looking to use whatever methods they legally can to recover their funds from the clubs activities.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:47 - Dec 31 with 3487 viewsbarry_island

Is our wage structure still at 85% of turnover? I'd be amazed given that Ayew, Williams and Gomis have left.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:47 - Dec 31 with 3485 viewsSmellyplumz

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:42 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

Nowhere. Sat there paying running costs while any surplus would be earning interest would be my guess. Although we would not have got anywhere near 10m for Williams or £22m for Ayew, more likely a quarter with the rest paid in installments. Our wage bill being 85% of turnover eats up most of everything the club earns.

Well you might be right but there's only a few people at the club who really know and I still think the owners have had it away to recoup money spent buying the club.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:49 - Dec 31 with 3447 viewsSmellyplumz

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:43 - Dec 31 by barry_island

Maths never was my strong point but I am sure the Americans will be looking to use whatever methods they legally can to recover their funds from the clubs activities.

You shock me! I mean they are only venture capitalists, what ever would give you that idea.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:51 - Dec 31 with 3418 viewsLoyal

My ten year old son pointed this out to me last week, I'll get him to call you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:51 - Dec 31 with 3413 viewsE20Jack

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:47 - Dec 31 by barry_island

Is our wage structure still at 85% of turnover? I'd be amazed given that Ayew, Williams and Gomis have left.

But look who has come in. Llorente is a world cup winner from Juventus on a free transfer (free transfers are nutoriously high earners), Borja is a record signing of £15.5m who will command the wages of a record fee player. I would guess both of those would be the Williams and Ayew wages combined. I don't think Marseille are paying all of Gomis' wage but even if not we now have Mawson, Van Der Hoorn and Fer to pay... plus paying Bobs 3 year contract up.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:53 - Dec 31 with 3382 viewsLoyal

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:51 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

But look who has come in. Llorente is a world cup winner from Juventus on a free transfer (free transfers are nutoriously high earners), Borja is a record signing of £15.5m who will command the wages of a record fee player. I would guess both of those would be the Williams and Ayew wages combined. I don't think Marseille are paying all of Gomis' wage but even if not we now have Mawson, Van Der Hoorn and Fer to pay... plus paying Bobs 3 year contract up.

Bob - 650k
I se where you are coming from but we had 100 million extra alone in revenue.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:55 - Dec 31 with 3354 viewsphact0rri

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:28 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

Where is this information you are citing? Are there sources we can mull over? I'm not afraid of some maths if you can cite even your theory for these ££. Because if this is something that has indeed happened, pretty sure we'd like to know properly. Not just an off sided comment, this is a serious allegation.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:56 - Dec 31 with 3333 viewsPURe_Evil

Is this the thread for Planet Swans Thick C*nts of the Year Award?
Sixty Million Pounds on 16:57 - Dec 31 with 3305 viewsE20Jack

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:53 - Dec 31 by Loyal

Bob - 650k
I se where you are coming from but we had 100 million extra alone in revenue.

£100m extra revenue?? No we didn't. This forum has gone mad today aye.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024