Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments 17:24 - Dec 31 with 16729 viewsTheResurrection

You deserve what you're getting, except most of you won't be there to start the next season. 85 minutes before I heard Jenkins name, you utter, utter kunts...!!!

You ain't got a clue and never have.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:11 - Dec 31 with 2791 viewsjasper_T

Change the record, we've heard this one before.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:17 - Dec 31 with 2762 viewsgrabsplatter

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:06 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Embarrassing or brutally honest?

I couldn't give a fack what anyone thinks on here.

Most of you are just lost sheep following any idiots and are a massive reason why this club was left to run adrift.

And any vvank comments send them via pm rather than here you spineless kunts. Do it!!!

If you don't care what anyone thinks why post on a message board?
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:20 - Dec 31 with 2749 viewsTheResurrection

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:11 - Dec 31 by jasper_T

Change the record, we've heard this one before.

Why don't you listen then.... For once.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:22 - Dec 31 with 2717 viewsbathgatejack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:20 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Why don't you listen then.... For once.

mad res
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:28 - Dec 31 with 2660 viewsWandererJack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:06 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Most of you are just lost sheep following any idiots and are a massive reason why this club was left to run adrift.

And any vvank comments send them via pm rather than here you spineless kunts. Do it!!!

I bet you called everyone around you a bunch of 'kunts' today.

Or did you wait until you got home to do it on a message board?

Silly man. 'DM me' haha you childish little tit.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:36 - Dec 31 with 2617 viewsskippyjack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:34 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

They aren't my own. They're almost dead to me.

They were shouting Alan Curtis and I was shouting Jenkins you're a kunt.,.. ALL GAME

Our fans, led for some reason by some thick but popular posters on here, are thick as shit and have been for as long as I can remember

The ORACLE has spoken.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:43 - Dec 31 with 2583 viewsficklefan

One Huw Jenkins there's only one Huw Jenkins one Huw Jenkins there's only one Huw Jenkins!!!
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:50 - Dec 31 with 2558 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:46 - Dec 31 by GTCJack

F*cking button up, you commando, valleys hardman silly c*ntjob.

Your sh*t is reaching breaking point now pack it in
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 17:47]

valleys boy ??!!
- Hilarious as fack

.......says it all. the inbred spineless fringe
Login to get fewer ads

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:51 - Dec 31 with 2557 viewsOldjack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 18:43 - Dec 31 by ficklefan

One Huw Jenkins there's only one Huw Jenkins one Huw Jenkins there's only one Huw Jenkins!!!

fuk off ! Huw is it
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 18:52]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 19:10 - Dec 31 with 2488 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 17:46 - Dec 31 by GTCJack

F*cking button up, you commando, valleys hardman silly c*ntjob.

Your sh*t is reaching breaking point now pack it in
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 17:47]

PM incoming within the next 24 hours.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:21 - Dec 31 with 2391 viewsNeathJack

There's been some posts deleted from this thread.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:35 - Dec 31 with 2347 viewsTheResurrection

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:21 - Dec 31 by NeathJack

No PM's though the cowardly aunt's

By the way Neath - tell us one, JUST ONE THING you've called out....?.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:40 - Dec 31 with 2323 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:21 - Dec 31 by NeathJack

What they say?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:40 - Dec 31 with 2317 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:35 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Was Bessie one of them?

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:42 - Dec 31 with 2304 viewsNeathJack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:35 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Why is not sending a PM cowardly? That's just weird.

Well I called Bradley out early on for being utterly clueless while you were still calling on everyone to give him time for starters when it was clear he was taking us backwards at a rate of knots to where we are now.

Oh, and I called you out a long time ago for just wanting to shout from the sidelines regarding issues you had with the Trust and said you wouldn't have the balls to actually put your head above the parapet to be shot at.

I've got things wrong as well, such is the case when you have opinions. Show me someone who hasn't.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:44 - Dec 31 with 2174 viewsjesushchrist

I've always found you to be one of the better controversial posters....however you dissapoint me here, my seat is near yours, and you saying you were shouting Jenkins out ALL GAME is a little wide of the truth don't you think, you made 5 or 6 "JENKINS YOU CÂ¥NT" shouts..not the greatest way of drumming up support, especially for those who have their kids in tow.
A very lacklustre effort.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:47 - Dec 31 with 2159 viewsTheResurrection

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:42 - Dec 31 by NeathJack

Why is not sending a PM cowardly? That's just weird.

Well I called Bradley out early on for being utterly clueless while you were still calling on everyone to give him time for starters when it was clear he was taking us backwards at a rate of knots to where we are now.

Oh, and I called you out a long time ago for just wanting to shout from the sidelines regarding issues you had with the Trust and said you wouldn't have the balls to actually put your head above the parapet to be shot at.

I've got things wrong as well, such is the case when you have opinions. Show me someone who hasn't.

Bookmark this sort

Curtis embarrassed himself today....

But why...?

The same Bradley did..

It's not about calling this out you spineless waste of space it's about having the guts to go against the grain when it's needed.

You... I'll meet you any day of the week, starting tomorrow. If that's enough to stop you poisoning.this board with your complete lack of any knowledge

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:52 - Dec 31 with 2117 viewsNeathJack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:47 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Bookmark this sort

Curtis embarrassed himself today....

But why...?

The same Bradley did..

It's not about calling this out you spineless waste of space it's about having the guts to go against the grain when it's needed.

You... I'll meet you any day of the week, starting tomorrow. If that's enough to stop you poisoning.this board with your complete lack of any knowledge

Curtis got it wrong today, clearly not helped by Routledge pulling out at the last minute which messed the shape of the team up completely and then A) not including Barrow/James in from the start to keep the same shape and B) taking off Fer and not Ki who was completely anonymous after his 30th second booking.

We should never have got rid of Guidolin when we did, as I stated at the time. However, I think Clement is the right appointment for the loing term as long as he is allowed the tools to do the job.

For you to say I never go against the grain shows how little you know me. You don't get carried out of the North Bank by stewards for protesting by not going against the grain kiddo.

Why would you meeting me stop me posting on this board?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 21:17]
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:55 - Dec 31 with 2092 viewsTheResurrection

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:44 - Dec 31 by jesushchrist

I've always found you to be one of the better controversial posters....however you dissapoint me here, my seat is near yours, and you saying you were shouting Jenkins out ALL GAME is a little wide of the truth don't you think, you made 5 or 6 "JENKINS YOU CÂ¥NT" shouts..not the greatest way of drumming up support, especially for those who have their kids in tow.
A very lacklustre effort.

I've wondered who you are for a few weeks but seriously? I was the only one all game shouting for Jenkins head.
Who are you mate? And I mean this in an offer of a shake of hands. Don't hide behind
Jesus anymore I can save you instead.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:58 - Dec 31 with 2067 views1462jack

Ah the lord has spoken , mr egocentric him self
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 21:01 - Dec 31 with 2052 viewsTheResurrection

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:58 - Dec 31 by 1462jack

Ah the lord has spoken , mr egocentric him self

Why don't you argue against the gist of the OP ??

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 21:02 - Dec 31 with 2041 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Facking hell

Seriously .
I'm disapointed in it all .
And I've been there just as long as you .

I walked the streets of Valencia in my shorts

And heared none of this

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 21:03 - Dec 31 with 2030 viewsNeathJack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 20:40 - Dec 31 by Darran

What they say?

Well in one of them I was called a pansy.

Proper ruined my New Years Eve that has.
Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 21:14 - Dec 31 with 1973 viewsDarran

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 21:03 - Dec 31 by NeathJack

Well in one of them I was called a pansy.

Proper ruined my New Years Eve that has.

lol that's nasty that is.

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 21:17 - Dec 31 with 1945 views1462jack

Worse than any Bradley game. Swans fans are true embarrassments on 21:01 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Why don't you argue against the gist of the OP ??

Because you are like a broken record chris , we are all f@cked off , wondering how it has gone so bad , but you chose to come on this board straight after that shower of shit and open up with an argumentative post , it's like you want to score points or you need to create a reaction so you can start the abuse and threats , ask your self what good is it really doing Chris
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024