Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Average uk salary 19:49 - Feb 16 with 2300 viewsperchrockjack

Great stats ,aren't they

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Average uk salary on 19:52 - Feb 16 with 2289 viewsJackistentialist

I'd love to see that stat without London included.
Average uk salary on 19:52 - Feb 16 with 2286 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed.

Shows statistics clearly blind

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Average uk salary on 20:28 - Feb 16 with 2201 viewsjojaca

A footballer won't get out of bed for 28k a week.

Even when you know, you never know?

Average uk salary on 20:53 - Feb 16 with 2142 viewsItchySphincter

Average uk salary on 19:52 - Feb 16 by Jackistentialist

I'd love to see that stat without London included.

What do you reckon it would be?

Realistically I don't think £28,000 sounds like too much of an embellished figure.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Average uk salary on 21:09 - Feb 16 with 2103 viewsJackistentialist

Average uk salary on 20:53 - Feb 16 by ItchySphincter

Realistically I don't think £28,000 sounds like too much of an embellished figure.

This page has a list of the average salary throughout the regions and the average salary throughout London - http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/18/how-does-your-salary-compare-with-the-rest-of-the-

Kensington and Chelsea has an average of £94,416 and Camden, the lowest London area average comes in at just under 35K.

Someone could do the maths - but from that I would wager the 'real' average without London to be 19-21K.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2017 21:10]
Average uk salary on 00:35 - Feb 17 with 1893 viewsLoyal

Average uk salary on 20:53 - Feb 16 by ItchySphincter

All the services, Nurses, coppers, fire officers , doctors ! etc all get far less for the first four years or so of their careers.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Average uk salary on 02:23 - Feb 17 with 1859 viewssquarebear

Bear in mind also that for example directors of ltd companies are likely to pay themselves low salaries then use dividends to extract their money from the company account.
Average uk salary on 09:20 - Feb 17 with 1738 viewsPrivate_Partz

I reckon it was around that almost almost 10 years ago.
On top of this the gap between the rich and poor gets bigger yet employment figures are rising.
It just goes to show people now work for a pittance on cr@p contracts, many part time. All this is lost in this stat.
We ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait until we have to pull out of the biggest market in the world, Scotland goes independent and we are left with perpetual Tory governments.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Average uk salary on 09:43 - Feb 17 with 1720 viewsblueytheblue

Average uk salary on 02:23 - Feb 17 by squarebear

Bear in mind also that for example directors of ltd companies are likely to pay themselves low salaries then use dividends to extract their money from the company account.

Also needs to be borne in mind there are plenty of self employed people paid cash in hand who funnily enough fail to declare that income.

The government as usual messed up with the latest attack on PSCs. Public sector IT will be decimated as a consequence of so many people looking for private sector work instead; consultancies and Indian visa abusers will be licking their lips.

Of course it'll be interesting seeing so many locums trying to explain why they are outside IR35...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024