Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton 15:41 - Feb 25 with 8060 viewsEasternJack

I'll just leave this here for the post-match avalanche. 30 mins in and he looks lost. What's the odds on a red card for him?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Naughton on 15:45 - Feb 25 with 5434 viewsLoyal

Better off with ten men.
He can send off Routledge as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Naughton on 15:47 - Feb 25 with 5423 viewsEasternJack

Naughton on 15:45 - Feb 25 by Loyal

Better off with ten men.
He can send off Routledge as well.

Was thinking the same. The right side offers so little. Routledge's lack of urgency really fecks me off

Naughton on 16:02 - Feb 25 with 5347 viewsTheResurrection

Sorry, completely disagree.

Good solid half. Yeah the odd slip up but every single one of us has Llorente is the one looking lost but then pops up with an absolute beauty..

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Naughton on 16:41 - Feb 25 with 5252 viewsDr_Winston

Bit sad that you're looking for scapegoats 30 minutes into a game to be honest.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Naughton on 16:42 - Feb 25 with 5240 viewsperchrockjack

Just sad we re so weak at RB

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Naughton on 16:47 - Feb 25 with 5215 viewsEasternJack

Naughton on 16:41 - Feb 25 by Dr_Winston

Bit sad that you're looking for scapegoats 30 minutes into a game to be honest.

Not so much scapegoats - just pointing out an obvious weakness in our team that hazard was having fun with. He was a yard off the pace on where he should have been all game.

Not blaming him for the result - fabianski has to take that one on the chin. Although we were well beaten in the first half.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 16:49]

Naughton on 16:48 - Feb 25 with 5206 viewsLoyal

He's been weak all season Winston.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Naughton on 16:50 - Feb 25 with 5192 viewsnierika

Should have been off at halftime
Login to get fewer ads

Naughton on 16:58 - Feb 25 with 5124 viewsManBearSwan2

Up against some of the best players in the world ffs.
Naughton on 16:59 - Feb 25 with 5111 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe ,people should look up the meaning of scapegoat

Criticising a footballer is not

Naughton on 16:59 - Feb 25 with 5111 viewsLoyal

Naughton on 16:58 - Feb 25 by ManBearSwan2

Up against some of the best players in the world ffs.

Every week ?

Naughton on 17:03 - Feb 25 with 5060 viewsTheResurrection

Sorry not having this.

Absolute bullshit.

Naughton played very well. We all did even Fab. They will win the title and we gave them everything to think about.

Facking referee. Blatant hand ball. That's where the story is, I don't want to hear some of the usual shit on here, OK???!!!! .

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Naughton on 17:04 - Feb 25 with 5044 viewsperchrockjack

You better make the tea Chris

Would you give this guy another contract or buy better

Naughton on 17:06 - Feb 25 with 5023 viewsTheResurrection

Naughton on 17:04 - Feb 25 by perchrockjack

You better make the tea Chris

Would you give this guy another contract or buy better

I would yeah.

You'd better look at who Clement trusts at full back and the turn around in results.

None of our players are perfect, there's no need for this shit

Naughton on 17:07 - Feb 25 with 5008 viewsManBearSwan2

A decent team performance against the league leaders. No need to single naughton out in my opinion.
Naughton on 17:10 - Feb 25 with 4987 viewsperchrockjack

So as not to upset him.

Ff so

No living person was harmed in the making of these posts

Naughton on 17:17 - Feb 25 with 4936 viewsDr_Winston

Naughton on 17:06 - Feb 25 by TheResurrection

I would yeah.

You'd better look at who Clement trusts at full back and the turn around in results.

None of our players are perfect, there's no need for this shit

Perchy needs someone to hate.

In all the time I've had the misfortune of interacting with him online I can't recall many instances when he wasn't looking to hate on somebody.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Naughton on 17:25 - Feb 25 with 4894 viewsEasternJack

Fair enough - everyone's entitled to an opinion. Personally I think naughton is not good enough for this league - or at least our team. I thought he was in poor positions today and is awful 1 on 1 - which has happened too often for my liking this season. Others disagree - I respect that. Just like I respect the opinion of those who thought we should have sold siggy and llorente in the last window...

Naughton on 17:29 - Feb 25 with 4857 viewsjohnlangy

Naughton on 16:59 - Feb 25 by Loyal

Every week ?

Every week ?

So what's happened for 'every week' since PC arrived ? We've won 4 out of 6, that's what's happened. What on earth did you you expect today against a team of that quality.

Every team, including Chelsea, will have a weakest player. Perhaps Naughton is ours but what on earth is the point of slagging him off.
Naughton on 17:36 - Feb 25 with 4837 viewsTheResurrection

Naughton on 17:25 - Feb 25 by EasternJack

Fair enough - everyone's entitled to an opinion. Personally I think naughton is not good enough for this league - or at least our team. I thought he was in poor positions today and is awful 1 on 1 - which has happened too often for my liking this season. Others disagree - I respect that. Just like I respect the opinion of those who thought we should have sold siggy and llorente in the last window...

Haha

I thought they were our worst players again today but they both stumped up with probably the only thing people will remember from this game.

I'm not going to slate you. You're one of the best on here and no worries, some opinions can be respectfully disagreed with, others deserve hell fury. ;-)

Naughton on 17:37 - Feb 25 with 4830 viewsTim_Harry

Naughton on 17:03 - Feb 25 by TheResurrection

Sorry not having this.

Absolute bullshit.

Naughton played very well. We all did even Fab. They will win the title and we gave them everything to think about.

Facking referee. Blatant hand ball. That's where the story is, I don't want to hear some of the usual shit on here, OK???!!!! .

Naughton is an easy target. People like easy targets.

Start a thread knowing most will agree with you. An easy way to vent some anger. Hence why this thread was started so early. If Naughton reads this board he'll have been gutted when Taylor left, knowing he'd be next in line!

Don't get me wrong, Naughton is far from perfect. But if he was anywhere near as bad as some on here say we'd be losing 4-0 every week.

I'd like us to strengthen at right back in the summer, but let's get a bit of perspective. Naughton is not even close to being the disaster right back some on here make him out to be.
Naughton on 17:50 - Feb 25 with 4768 viewsEasternJack

Naughton on 17:36 - Feb 25 by TheResurrection

Haha

I thought they were our worst players again today but they both stumped up with probably the only thing people will remember from this game.

I'm not going to slate you. You're one of the best on here and no worries, some opinions can be respectfully disagreed with, others deserve hell fury. ;-)

I'd agree to some extent- both were poor today, apart from the telling moment and a few others bursts.

Personally I put that down to Chelsea being better - but there were some frustrating moments on pass selection and mis-touches
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 17:52]

Naughton on 18:06 - Feb 25 with 4714 viewsDr_Winston

Naughton on 17:37 - Feb 25 by Tim_Harry

Naughton is an easy target. People like easy targets.

Start a thread knowing most will agree with you. An easy way to vent some anger. Hence why this thread was started so early. If Naughton reads this board he'll have been gutted when Taylor left, knowing he'd be next in line!

Don't get me wrong, Naughton is far from perfect. But if he was anywhere near as bad as some on here say we'd be losing 4-0 every week.

I'd like us to strengthen at right back in the summer, but let's get a bit of perspective. Naughton is not even close to being the disaster right back some on here make him out to be.

Can't upvote this enough.

Naughton on 18:13 - Feb 25 with 4674 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Everyone worked their socks off today , no body stood out ,Chelsea just a different level today

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Naughton on 18:16 - Feb 25 with 4662 viewsperchrockjack

Easy target

Just what abject shyte

It's easy to criticise as he s pretty weak ,evidenced when he is one on one. He doesn't often win. We lose.

He s not a puppy on the thirteenth floor of a block of flats on a sink estate

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024