Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement calls Mike Riley 10:19 - Mar 10 with 3742 viewssomersetsimon

Always a good idea to get on the right side of the referees

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39223140?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_

Not sure he would have done the same if we'd lost!
Clement calls Mike Riley on 12:21 - Mar 10 with 3619 viewspikeypaul

I think he's gone to far in telling Riley he thinks Taylor is a very good referee,all this does is give the bar stewards a license to make up offences like that non existent handball,naughtons sending off,Stoke penalty,et,etc,etc.
It's noticeable they do not care a flying feck about his "mistake" by giving him a FA quarter final this weekend.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clement calls Mike Riley on 12:48 - Mar 10 with 3541 viewsJackSkellington

Clement calls Mike Riley on 12:21 - Mar 10 by pikeypaul

I think he's gone to far in telling Riley he thinks Taylor is a very good referee,all this does is give the bar stewards a license to make up offences like that non existent handball,naughtons sending off,Stoke penalty,et,etc,etc.
It's noticeable they do not care a flying feck about his "mistake" by giving him a FA quarter final this weekend.

I think it's clear that he and everyone else knows he fúcked up, and the more I see Llorente's 2nd goal, the more it's clear that he let a foul go in order to give us our goal back and redress the balance. As was noted on here, no one looked more relieved at the final whistle than he did!
Clement calls Mike Riley on 13:00 - Mar 10 with 3502 viewsjack2jack

Clevvver!
Clement calls Mike Riley on 15:14 - Mar 10 with 3337 viewsperchrockjack

we need to keep this fella for a few years

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Clement calls Mike Riley on 19:52 - Mar 10 with 3098 viewsGlyn1

Clement calls Mike Riley on 15:14 - Mar 10 by perchrockjack

we need to keep this fella for a few years

I'm sure that we will. He must be terrible in interviews if he lost to Bradley, and there's no point in moving unless it's to a top-7 team and all of their managers seem to be settled, so why move?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024