Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just noticed 00:22 - Mar 21 with 2738 viewsGroo

Middlesboro have a game in hand and 5 points behind, they will have great motivation to win on the 2nd, plus their new manager effect if ones appointed.

A win would put them 2 points behind and if they won their game in hand 1 point ahead.

Pressure game indeed.

Groo does what Groo does best

Just noticed on 07:44 - Mar 22 with 562 viewsStarsky

It's as simple as this ... if Boro beat us, we don't deserve to stay up

It's just the internet, init.

Just noticed on 07:56 - Mar 22 with 551 viewsSTID2017

Just noticed on 07:44 - Mar 22 by Starsky

It's as simple as this ... if Boro beat us, we don't deserve to stay up

I thought the same.
There's no question of it being a pressure game - we just have to go into every game with a must win attitude from now.
If we don't win enough games to stay up then we have been found wanting.
No excuses.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Just noticed on 11:37 - Mar 22 with 472 viewsnierika

I felt that our last match with them was far more important than most people realized at the time.

No more of this "need at least a draw / just dont lose it" crap. BOMBS AWAY from the start with an eye always on the counterattack. They score 0 or 1 most matches FFS. Go in with the right mindset and thrash them.
Just noticed on 11:44 - Mar 22 with 451 viewsjack247

Just noticed on 11:37 - Mar 22 by nierika

I felt that our last match with them was far more important than most people realized at the time.

No more of this "need at least a draw / just dont lose it" crap. BOMBS AWAY from the start with an eye always on the counterattack. They score 0 or 1 most matches FFS. Go in with the right mindset and thrash them.

A draw isn't normally a disaster for a club in our position. I agree it would be against Middlesbrough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024