Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then 19:50 - Apr 3 with 3743 viewsNeathJack

How?

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 09:50 - Apr 4 with 527 viewsperchrockjack

Guided tours is a good idea and true ,they should be open to all.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 09:54 - Apr 4 with 523 views3swan

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 09:50 - Apr 4 by perchrockjack

Guided tours is a good idea and true ,they should be open to all.

They are, for groups of 8 or more

http://www.swanseacity.net/fans/Stadium-Tours/index.aspx
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 09:57 - Apr 4 with 515 viewsperchrockjack

So that, Clive, would mean the Dutch boys tour is little different from that available to others so no extra privileges

Only extra I d like is to invite Rotledge to afternoon tea and stuff his face with cream

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 10:01 - Apr 4 with 505 views3swan

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 09:57 - Apr 4 by perchrockjack

So that, Clive, would mean the Dutch boys tour is little different from that available to others so no extra privileges

Only extra I d like is to invite Rotledge to afternoon tea and stuff his face with cream

Depends if tours are available to any fans on matchdays

Edit

If that's what they did?
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 10:03]
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 10:14 - Apr 4 with 480 viewsNeathJack

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 09:54 - Apr 4 by 3swan

They are, for groups of 8 or more

http://www.swanseacity.net/fans/Stadium-Tours/index.aspx

The email address returns emails as undeliverable.
I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 10:14 - Apr 4 with 478 viewsDarran

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 09:57 - Apr 4 by perchrockjack

Try booking a tour on a match day.

Seriously surely people aren't this thick?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 10:35 - Apr 4 with 446 viewsperchrockjack

edit.
Forget the cream as it would be a waste

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 10:37 - Apr 4 with 444 viewsFlash

Perhaps this will all be brought up tonight by anyone attending the Trust forum. I was told that JvZ conducts the stadium tour himself the day prior to the match.
Login to get fewer ads

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 10:43 - Apr 4 with 433 viewsKerouac

It is good for Swansea City FC to grow our fanbase on the continent...whomever organizes this is very welcome to make some profit, after all they got off their arse and made it happen.
It is good for us, good for van Zweden, and good for the local economy (and Wales in general).
NOBODY lost out because of this. There were tons of empty seats around me on Sunday.

I don't expect Dazza to understand this of course, he doesn't understand anything much really and certainly won't have a scooby concerning business...best you stick to discussing 'Celebrity Big Brother' and the like old bean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 10:44 - Apr 4 with 430 viewsDarran

I see Van Zweden and his Dutch mob are still getting special access then on 10:43 - Apr 4 by Kerouac

It is good for Swansea City FC to grow our fanbase on the continent...whomever organizes this is very welcome to make some profit, after all they got off their arse and made it happen.
It is good for us, good for van Zweden, and good for the local economy (and Wales in general).
NOBODY lost out because of this. There were tons of empty seats around me on Sunday.

I don't expect Dazza to understand this of course, he doesn't understand anything much really and certainly won't have a scooby concerning business...best you stick to discussing 'Celebrity Big Brother' and the like old bean.

You're missing the point Boostardo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024