Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh Dineen 14:39 - Apr 4 with 2559 viewsJackArmy07

When did he worm his way back in?

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-america-tour-philid

Leigh Dineen on 14:49 - Apr 4 with 2530 viewsLeonWasGod

Vie-chairman only, not on board of directors. That's how it was reported before xmas http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-directors

I assume that's still the case
Leigh Dineen on 15:03 - Apr 4 with 2495 viewsNeathJack

And what idiot at the club thought it's a good idea to use him for quotes?

They still don't get it do they.
Leigh Dineen on 19:38 - Apr 4 with 2226 viewsswan65split

A chairman is an executive elected by a company's board of directors that is responsible for presiding over board or committee meetings. The chairman ensures that the meetings run smoothly and remain orderly, and works at achieving a consensus in board decisions.

Other responsibilities. The Vice-Chairman, who also acts as senior independent director, oversees formal self-assessments of the Board's practices and approves the self-assessment report. He may intervene with the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer on the items to be included on the agenda of Board meetings.
Leigh Dineen on 20:27 - Apr 4 with 2137 viewsDewi1jack

The same Leigh Dimwit as mentioned in the facts and history of the Supporters Trust

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/trust-facts-and-history/

Fair play to the slimey, snidey, sneaky b'stard in sticking around after screwing the Trust and Swansea City supporters he was once a part of.
I don't think I'd have had the neck.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Leigh Dineen on 20:30 - Apr 4 with 2117 viewsDr_Winston

Chief Cockroach.

I think Dineen offends me most out of the sellouts. At least we got a decades worth of decent leadership out of Jenkins. Dineen has presided over an absolute clusterf*ck of a commercial department since day one and is still hanging on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leigh Dineen on 20:54 - Apr 4 with 2054 viewsperchrockjack

I actually am in serious agreement with Winston on this.

Our commercial potential has never been realised not even scratched

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leigh Dineen on 20:55 - Apr 4 with 2045 viewsDarran

Leigh Dineen on 20:54 - Apr 4 by perchrockjack

I actually am in serious agreement with Winston on this.

Our commercial potential has never been realised not even scratched

What about your mate JVZ?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leigh Dineen on 09:00 - Apr 5 with 1808 viewsWarwickHunt

Leigh Dineen on 20:30 - Apr 4 by Dr_Winston

Chief Cockroach.

I think Dineen offends me most out of the sellouts. At least we got a decades worth of decent leadership out of Jenkins. Dineen has presided over an absolute clusterf*ck of a commercial department since day one and is still hanging on.

Beggars belief.

Sums up the jobs for the boys/amateur hour culture at the club perfectly.
Login to get fewer ads

Leigh Dineen on 14:52 - Apr 5 with 1627 viewsperchrockjack

Mate?

Nan,twas Winston's point i was agreeing to..And try not to derail threads for once and drawer people into your sewer

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024