Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trampie Trampie .... u called it ... 19:48 - May 28 with 18906 viewsKilkennyjack

Tramps - over to you comrade ...

Todays poll on Walesonline shows a 'surge' in Wales in favour of IndyWales.
25 % now, 33% in the event of the hated Tories winning big in GE2017.

You are a prophet and all knowing.

Beware of the Risen People

Trampie Trampie .... u called it ... on 17:47 - May 29 with 403 viewstrampie

Trampie Trampie .... u called it ... on 11:42 - May 29 by Kilkennyjack

Dont shoot the messenger.

I guess the point is that as the post war baby brainwashed types die off then the prospect of an indy wales grows ever more realistic.

You know ...less snivelling Lord Tonypandy, more chopsy Charlotte Church ....
Wales is growing up.

Trampie - r u ok comrade ?

I'm fine thanks Kilkennyjack, haven't seen the point in posting recently when some posters call people terrorist sympathisers for pointing out the reasons and causes behind certain conflicts.

I have posted for years and years that perpetual Tory rule could lead to the break up of the UK as Scotland and Wales wont put up with it, it seems to be the case in Scotland as Scotland now vote SNP in huge numbers which wasn't the case when I started pointing this out, but something has changed in Wales over the last decade or so since i've mentioned this possibility as there has been huge numbers of English immigrants continuing to come to Wales and that has changed the dynamics somewhat in Wales.
This poll indicates that Wales is more likely to vote for independence if Wales is stuck with Tory rule, to me its obvious to others its shocking. lol.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Trampie Trampie .... u called it ... on 18:42 - May 29 with 375 viewsYossarian

A politically mature country, capable of economic as well as political independence...how does it go....as an integral member of the European Union....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Trampie Trampie .... u called it ... on 18:59 - May 29 with 365 viewsjohnlangy

Trampie Trampie .... u called it ... on 10:33 - May 29 by Highjack

It is a well established fact that the moment a person turns 48 they instantly morph into a white, poor, thick, uneducated, racist, homophobic, lowlife bastard who shouldn't be allowed to vote because they are going to die soon.

So that makes me a white, poor, thick, uneducated, racist homophobic, lowlife bastard who'd vote yes to indy now.
Trampie Trampie .... u called it ... on 19:48 - May 29 with 338 viewsKilkennyjack

Trampie Trampie .... u called it ... on 18:59 - May 29 by johnlangy

So that makes me a white, poor, thick, uneducated, racist homophobic, lowlife bastard who'd vote yes to indy now.

Same here John .... vote Indy.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024