Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British Airways 16:16 - May 29 with 798 viewsNogginthenog

I wonder if their Risk manager will be getting the sack?
British Airways on 21:07 - May 29 with 770 viewsSPboy

Absolutely appalling service from a company that used to be best in class. They did not have the decency to allow their employees to speak to their customers !!

I hope they get taken to the cleaners, they have turned in to a cheap & nasty budget operator whilst trying to lure in Business Class customers paying Business Class prices for below par budget service.

This is not the first time this has happened. Shambles & incompetency does not even scratch the surface
British Airways on 21:28 - May 29 with 748 viewsCooperman

British Airways on 21:07 - May 29 by SPboy

Absolutely appalling service from a company that used to be best in class. They did not have the decency to allow their employees to speak to their customers !!

I hope they get taken to the cleaners, they have turned in to a cheap & nasty budget operator whilst trying to lure in Business Class customers paying Business Class prices for below par budget service.

This is not the first time this has happened. Shambles & incompetency does not even scratch the surface

They are quite a way down the pecking order these days.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

British Airways on 21:35 - May 29 with 737 viewsYossarian

Not a chance- and why isn't British Airways employing a British Chief Executive?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

British Airways on 21:51 - May 29 with 721 viewsCooperman

British Airways on 21:35 - May 29 by Yossarian

Not a chance- and why isn't British Airways employing a British Chief Executive?

Well I'm fairly certain that someone will be made an escaped goat.

British Airways on 21:54 - May 29 with 718 viewsYossarian

British Airways on 21:51 - May 29 by Cooperman

Well I'm fairly certain that someone will be made an escaped goat.

Some poor IT support worker from the Indian sub continent if the reports are true....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

British Airways on 21:57 - May 29 with 711 viewsCooperman

British Airways on 21:54 - May 29 by Yossarian

Some poor IT support worker from the Indian sub continent if the reports are true....

Post up a link to that.

British Airways on 22:09 - May 29 with 698 viewsNogginthenog

A company as big as BA should have procedures in place to mitigate a problem as big as this. Those responsible should be named and shamed including the Chief Executive .

It is unacceptable what has happened to their customers. If they have outsourced their IT and it is behind the problem, it will cost them a fortune in compensation and is a massive PR disaster.
British Airways on 07:41 - May 30 with 632 viewsKilkennyjack

Its a complete shambles and the CEO should resign immediately.
Renationalise it now ? No chance with other priorities.

I recall that BP had that deep water oil disaster that killed everything in the area and cost £37 billion to sort out.

The old gold standard brands ain't looking too great.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

British Airways on 09:07 - May 30 with 600 viewshobo

It's the CEO who is to blame. He's come from Spanish low cost airline Vueling, and is turning BA from a once proud flag carrier airline, into Vueling MK II
British Airways on 09:25 - May 30 with 586 viewsSPboy

British Airways on 07:41 - May 30 by Kilkennyjack

Its a complete shambles and the CEO should resign immediately.
Renationalise it now ? No chance with other priorities.

I recall that BP had that deep water oil disaster that killed everything in the area and cost £37 billion to sort out.

The old gold standard brands ain't looking too great.

BP messed up big time in the Gulf of Mexico but at least they held their hand up admitted liability and were open with authorities. Unfortunately they got done over by being too open & billions of dollars were given away to fraudulent claims as legal eagles promised compo whether individuals or businesses were affected or not - not helped by Obama making political claims to help his second term re-election. They actually cleaned up the coast and there is no lasting damage

BA should hold their hand up and pay up - having tried previously to get compensation for delayed & cancelled flights I can tell you the process is not easy. Try phoning BA - you will end up speaking to someone in India who will apologise, deny you have a claim and keep you on the phone at elevated phone rates - absolute disgrace of a service - never mind the fact that many people will be thousands of pounds out of pocket for months while they try to process their claims
British Airways on 09:32 - May 30 with 580 viewsLoyal

British Airways on 21:35 - May 29 by Yossarian

Careful, many on here would see that as racist.
It isn't but .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

British Airways on 09:45 - May 30 with 570 viewsWarwickHunt

Willie Walsh loves the cameras. Funny he's nowhere to be seen...
British Airways on 09:56 - May 30 with 566 viewslondonlisa2001

British Airways on 09:45 - May 30 by WarwickHunt

Willie Walsh loves the cameras. Funny he's nowhere to be seen...

That's because he isn't head of BA any longer. He's the CEO of their parent company now so this one's not on him...
British Airways on 10:13 - May 30 with 560 viewsWarwickHunt

British Airways on 09:56 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

That's because he isn't head of BA any longer. He's the CEO of their parent company now so this one's not on him...

He had the leading role for BA during the Airports Commission...
British Airways on 10:19 - May 30 with 555 viewslondonlisa2001

British Airways on 10:13 - May 30 by WarwickHunt

He had the leading role for BA during the Airports Commission...

There have been rumours for a bit that he's ill - no idea.

That Spanish guy is head of BA now I think?

I personally think BA has become awful. It's a rush to the bottom. Problem is that everyone is so fixated on fares (understandable) that they are stripping cost out to the point it's affected their service,

One of the issues is, of course, that the BA pension scheme is a time bomb.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024