Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban 09:16 - Jul 5 with 1242 viewsHeadmaster

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/iraq-war-judge-to-review-tony-b

Good step in the right direction, although I don't see anything coming of it. There's one rule for the powerful, and another for the rest of us.
Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 11:09 - Jul 5 with 1203 viewsHighjack

Nothing will come of it, he will never be prosecuted. The best we could ever hope for is impeachment but that's not gonna happen either.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 16:52 - Jul 5 with 1148 viewsJack_Meoff

Not going to happen unfortunately. You do as you're told, you get well rewarded and immunity.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 17:08 - Jul 5 with 1141 viewsnice_to_michu

Which specific crime is he supposed to have committed?
Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 17:34 - Jul 5 with 1122 viewsDafyddHuw

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 17:08 - Jul 5 by nice_to_michu

Mass murder
Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 17:40 - Jul 5 with 1116 viewsnice_to_michu

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 17:34 - Jul 5 by DafyddHuw

Mass murder

This is why I said "specifically"....
Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 10:10 - Jul 6 with 1044 viewsjackportis

The one positive is that Blair freed up many of its people to live normal lives many of which have been welcomed into the uk and Europe. He rid a dictator and its fabulous to see many cities and towns become and becoming new homes for the many in the U.K. It was interesting to read that something like 500 churches have closed in London and 420 mosques have been built. Freedom has achieved this.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 10:23 - Jul 6 with 1032 viewsDafyddHuw

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 17:40 - Jul 5 by nice_to_michu

This is why I said "specifically"....

How much more specif than "mass murder" do you want?

When you take a country into an illegal war, then the deaths caused by your actions are on your head.
And like Chjilcott said this morning, Bliar acted on what he felt was right, rather than the facts - no weapons of mass destruction were ever found, yet that's Bliar's reason for taking us to war.
Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 10:30 - Jul 6 with 1025 viewsr0ckin

We're still living with his legacies, absolutely shocking PM.

Peace

Login to get fewer ads

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 10:34 - Jul 6 with 1023 viewsHumpty

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 17:08 - Jul 5 by nice_to_michu

I'm not certain of any specific crime he may have committed but at Nuremberg we executed Nazis for starting Wars of Aggression.

He is certainly is guilty of that. Iraq was not a threat to the UK or America. They did not possess weapons of mass destruction, the convenient made up excuse for the war.

We invaded a sovereign nation because the people in charge of America at the time had been itching to do it for ages, 9/11 gave them a convenient but utterly false excuse and Tony wanted Britain to go along with the ride.

With disastrous consequences.

That's what happened. And the people responsible have shrugged their shoulders and walked away into a very comfortable sunset. Tony Blair is probably lying on one of his friends private beaches somewhere with Cherie. George Bush is reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar in his bed. Wearing a cowboy hat.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2017 10:35]
Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 10:38 - Jul 6 with 1018 viewsHumpty

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 10:10 - Jul 6 by jackportis

The one positive is that Blair freed up many of its people to live normal lives many of which have been welcomed into the uk and Europe. He rid a dictator and its fabulous to see many cities and towns become and becoming new homes for the many in the U.K. It was interesting to read that something like 500 churches have closed in London and 420 mosques have been built. Freedom has achieved this.

Are you a regular at Church Mr Portis?

As in every Sunday?
Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 10:44 - Jul 6 with 1010 viewsjackportis

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 10:38 - Jul 6 by Humpty

Are you a regular at Church Mr Portis?

As in every Sunday?

Will this have an impact on Blair if I go to church or not?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 10:49 - Jul 6 with 1006 viewsHumpty

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 10:44 - Jul 6 by jackportis

Will this have an impact on Blair if I go to church or not?

Probably not but it amuses me when people who don't go to church start worrying about churches closing down.

Want to keep churches open? F*cking go to church.

Want to profess concern about churches closing down to make an anti immigrant point? Carry on.
Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 12:07 - Jul 6 with 962 viewsjackportis

Iraq War: judge to review Tony Blair prosecution ban on 10:49 - Jul 6 by Humpty

Probably not but it amuses me when people who don't go to church start worrying about churches closing down.

Want to keep churches open? F*cking go to church.

Want to profess concern about churches closing down to make an anti immigrant point? Carry on.

A good job I go to church then. I'm not making any anti immigrant points only other than I think it's wonderful they can lead their lives in the uk.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024