Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this ok ? 23:50 - Jul 7 with 838 viewsLoyal

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-40531321

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is this ok ? on 00:46 - Jul 8 with 799 viewsPokerface

I think its wrong to suspend her based on that article.

Usually in a month or two similar past threads will show similar victims wearing hitler uniform, dodgy moustache and saluting whilst singing German national anthem.

I dont know full facts. Few ever do.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Is this ok ? on 02:29 - Jul 8 with 785 viewsphact0rri

schools should not have hiring practices based on politics. I doubt her being in the march impacts her ability to do her job and she's not pressing her views on the youth (or so it seems).

I could see her being sacked if she was shown complicate in showing biased ideas one way or the other in the classroom, or if her activities were found bringing political thoughts to her students or some such.

Completely ridiculous, but again there could be more to it. no telling really.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Is this ok ? on 07:48 - Jul 8 with 735 viewsWarwickHunt

Is the EDL proscribed now then?
Is this ok ? on 11:27 - Jul 8 with 659 viewsLoyal

Her reasoning ( if believed ) is sound, however the politically motivated will call all protests that are anti Isis or extremism by Arabic nations fascist or Nazi. It's a real mess and in a democratic country people cannot uphold their beliefs when they are not working.

As I have said before to compare the EDL to nazis completely undervalues the deaths of millions of Jews at the hands of real nazi's. The kids don't know what the kids don't know mind.

And clearly this school wouldn't know if they are being exclusionary or not, that is until this dinner lady is awarded a wad of cash for discrimination.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is this ok ? on 11:33 - Jul 8 with 654 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope her eventual settlement is very large.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024