Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yanks can watch the Philly game live, probably Canadians, maybe Brits, too 12:38 - Jul 15 with 1956 viewsDavillin

Yanks can watch the Philly game live, probably Canadians, maybe Brits, too.

Go to the Union website, URL below, and click the link at "Download the free MLS app." I don''t normally do this, but I did. Sign up for the app. It's not too intrusive -- email address, favourite MLS team, and zip code. The zip code is the one that might stop Brits, I don't know. Try it and let us know if it works.

I won't suggest this, if the British postcode does not work, the normally not given to cheating among you could try using a US [or Canadian] zip code. I'd guess a Canadian postcode would work, with a Canadian-based email address.

Don't forget to click the button for no email offers, etc.

The game will be shown live on Youtube.

p.s. I don't know about the North Carolina game, but i doubt it.

The subject URL:

https://www.philadelphiaunion.com/post/a/2017/07/14/watch-live-union-vs-swansea-

[p.s. Sorry epaul, I did look to be sure this wouldn't be a ferdy, but my eyes were still sleep-fogged and I missed yours. I leave mine up just in case someone else misses yours. Thanks for posting it. Davillin]
[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 12:45]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Yanks can watch the Philly game live, probably Canadians, maybe Brits, too on 12:41 - Jul 15 with 1942 viewsgazza_1234

Its streamed on youtube mate.

[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 12:42]
Yanks can watch the Philly game live, probably Canadians, maybe Brits, too on 17:06 - Jul 15 with 1747 viewsDavillin

Thanks. You didn't read far enough. You have to be subscribed to the MLS app.

I still don't know whether someone in the U.K. can sign up. Now, with the Swansea official site showing it, that question is probably moot.

Yanks can watch the Philly game live, probably Canadians, maybe Brits, too on 17:43 - Jul 15 with 1710 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Generally, the MLS app doesn't work outside US (and possibly Canada). Youtube is the way to go.
Yanks can watch the Philly game live, probably Canadians, maybe Brits, too on 20:17 - Jul 15 with 1644 viewsDavillin

Yanks can watch the Philly game live, probably Canadians, maybe Brits, too on 17:43 - Jul 15 by JoeSoccerFan

Generally, the MLS app doesn't work outside US (and possibly Canada). Youtube is the way to go.

I very well could be wrong, but I think that even I need the MLS app to get the YouTube broadcast.

Fortunately, there is still the Swans official site, claiming to have it live.

Maybe.

Yanks can watch the Philly game live, probably Canadians, maybe Brits, too on 20:21 - Jul 15 with 1635 viewsdickythorpe

Thanks for your efforts Dav.
Yanks can watch the Philly game live, probably Canadians, maybe Brits, too on 23:09 - Jul 15 with 1529 viewsmonmouth

question answered ta
[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 23:26]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024