Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid 12:57 - Jul 16 with 95778 views34dfgdf54

Bid rejected from las palmas apparently.

Siggy replacement and a very good one at that allegedly.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:37 - Aug 7 with 1773 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:34 - Aug 7 by Nirvana

I think that'll just make E20 more infatuated with me, and I'd like the opposite.

I would actually prefer him sticking to a thread, for once, but everything is the same, obsessive, regurgitated pseudo-"finance" bbullsshitt.

Seems he's taken the res playbook and added a little of his own "risk analyst" flair, because he wants the attention.

I'll cede the floor to the diva now, though.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 21:41]

You do realise I have never actively spoken to you in my life right? The only time I have conversed with you is when you have spoken to me so felt I should reply.

Your understanding of "infatuation" is the same as your ability to deduce what people are saying in certain situations - there isnt much hope I am afriad.

Night night Detective Moron.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:39 - Aug 7 with 1765 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:33 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

Poor Nirvana even poor Lisa's comments are going right over his head.

Lisa was replying to me, who was in turn replying to another poster saying he heard the deal was done. I replied saying "im glad the deal is done" and she asked me if I had any better sources of information.

I replied saying "the market has been suspended for the last few weeks so we wont know anything more than anyone else at this stage, the only companies with the market are those treating it as a loss leader.".

You aren't much of a detective are you?

I guess you missed the sarcasm then.

Classic E20.

She was shaking you down, brah, because you were confirming the deal thanks to a tweet from some random guy.

BTW, you said the "deal was done" a long time ago.

Use those high-class contacts of yours and let us all know what's taking so long, will you?

Haha, classic E20.
Truly a PS "legend"
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:44 - Aug 7 with 1721 viewsjack247

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:34 - Aug 7 by Nirvana

I think that'll just make E20 more infatuated with me, and I'd like the opposite.

I would actually prefer him sticking to a thread, for once, but everything is the same, obsessive, regurgitated pseudo-"finance" bbullsshitt.

Seems he's taken the res playbook and added a little of his own "risk analyst" flair, because he wants the attention.

I'll cede the floor to the diva now, though.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 21:41]

Thing is, you both add something to the board when you aren't going at each other.

This is just petty squabbling, there's fcking pages of it and it's spilling over to other threads.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:45 - Aug 7 with 1713 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:39 - Aug 7 by Nirvana

I guess you missed the sarcasm then.

Classic E20.

She was shaking you down, brah, because you were confirming the deal thanks to a tweet from some random guy.

BTW, you said the "deal was done" a long time ago.

Use those high-class contacts of yours and let us all know what's taking so long, will you?

Haha, classic E20.
Truly a PS "legend"

Beep beep moron reversing.

If the legendary Steve Williams tweeted something 18 hours prior to that comment, then how is that relevant to something I correctly said 2 weeks prior? Or are you suggesting that I went forward in time 2 weeks to read a tweet and then go back 2 weeks to post it (I dont even know what this tweet is btw) I know you are getting angry but you just aren't making sense now Nivs, minutes after that comment I clearly state we know nothing more than anyone else at this stage, so how is that me confirming the deal? Detective Nivs strikes again

I think you will find I never said the deal was done at all anyway, how would I know? What I said was we "the industry" would be very surprised if he is still at the club come the start of the season. This stands. The market was then pulled.

Take a breather for gods sake you are going to give yourself a hernia.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 21:52]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:48 - Aug 7 with 1689 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:44 - Aug 7 by jack247

Thing is, you both add something to the board when you aren't going at each other.

This is just petty squabbling, there's fcking pages of it and it's spilling over to other threads.

I would like to make a small correction there, I don't go at him at all. He seeks out my posts to troll and I reply to them in the manner his content deserves.

I have never once spoken to him without him speaking to me first. Says it all. Hes unhinged with a serious inferiority complex. I have asked the weirdo to stop talking to me forthe benefit of his health and the forum but he insists on making a fool of himself daily.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:50 - Aug 7 with 1673 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:36 - Aug 7 by raynor94

It's getting the same between them on every thread

Correct, Raynor.

E20 and res are bosom buddies now, if they're two different posters at all. Neefie is their Clint Eastwood-tag along and just follows the script. Bryn is about Siggy, but seems to have given that up for now.

They harass posters because they are jealous, and then do their little gang-up tactic to frustrate them to leave the site.

Check my post history and you'll see I'm very thoughtful and respectful towards everyone else and their opinions. They are not.

I don't really care, I can deflect them easily. But, it is tiring for the forum, I'm sure.

Maybe they'll wisen up to how idiotic they look, but I doubt it.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:51 - Aug 7 with 1658 viewsjack247

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:48 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

I would like to make a small correction there, I don't go at him at all. He seeks out my posts to troll and I reply to them in the manner his content deserves.

I have never once spoken to him without him speaking to me first. Says it all. Hes unhinged with a serious inferiority complex. I have asked the weirdo to stop talking to me forthe benefit of his health and the forum but he insists on making a fool of himself daily.

Yeah maybe, be the bigger man then. No one really cares who started it to be honest.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:54 - Aug 7 with 1626 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:50 - Aug 7 by Nirvana

Correct, Raynor.

E20 and res are bosom buddies now, if they're two different posters at all. Neefie is their Clint Eastwood-tag along and just follows the script. Bryn is about Siggy, but seems to have given that up for now.

They harass posters because they are jealous, and then do their little gang-up tactic to frustrate them to leave the site.

Check my post history and you'll see I'm very thoughtful and respectful towards everyone else and their opinions. They are not.

I don't really care, I can deflect them easily. But, it is tiring for the forum, I'm sure.

Maybe they'll wisen up to how idiotic they look, but I doubt it.

I accept your apology by the way, it cant be easy to have completely f*cked up your angle just now. I hope you recover from that and continue to thrill this forum with your youtibe videos, blogs and social media.

Now it would be swell if you stopped talking to me now. We will never get into a conversation again that way. I am still yet to talk to you without you mentioning me or talking to me first. Remember that.

The forum is tiring of you, you will do well to heed my advice.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 22:05]

Login to get fewer ads

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:58 - Aug 7 with 1592 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:51 - Aug 7 by jack247

Yeah maybe, be the bigger man then. No one really cares who started it to be honest.

Not about who started it. That would assume it is due to one incident. This troll starts it every single day, if he was right or even had any semblance of a point it would be something. I have asked him to stop talking to me so I have done my bit. You cant ignore someone daily talking nonsense in reply to your posts though, and I dont particularly want to to be fair. Hes super entertainment in a cringeworthy kind of way. The problem has to be solved at the root, which of course is the weirdo talking to me first.

Not my fault that fanboy has his knickers in a twist because it seems we arent going after Viera, im glad they agree.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 22:00]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:01 - Aug 7 with 1570 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 21:54 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

I accept your apology by the way, it cant be easy to have completely f*cked up your angle just now. I hope you recover from that and continue to thrill this forum with your youtibe videos, blogs and social media.

Now it would be swell if you stopped talking to me now. We will never get into a conversation again that way. I am still yet to talk to you without you mentioning me or talking to me first. Remember that.

The forum is tiring of you, you will do well to heed my advice.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 22:05]

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You never mentioned me? Only in reference, then, just so you can use your little teacher's pet bbullsshitt to get out of it? And then you follow my posts around like a lovesick puppy.

Haha, classic E20.

Last one to you, for the greater good of the board. I know your obsessive nature won't let you quit, so I'll be the man here.

But, this is what you said on August 4th (a whole three days ago):

"Nice to see this deal has been done though."

Haha, seriously, just because of Steve Williams' tweet.
Classic E20.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:12 - Aug 7 with 1516 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:01 - Aug 7 by Nirvana

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You never mentioned me? Only in reference, then, just so you can use your little teacher's pet bbullsshitt to get out of it? And then you follow my posts around like a lovesick puppy.

Haha, classic E20.

Last one to you, for the greater good of the board. I know your obsessive nature won't let you quit, so I'll be the man here.

But, this is what you said on August 4th (a whole three days ago):

"Nice to see this deal has been done though."

Haha, seriously, just because of Steve Williams' tweet.
Classic E20.

I have never spoken to you in my life. Only responded to you talking to or about me. Fact.

Now onto your little story that you cannot grasp.

"I said nice to see the deal has been done though" in response to a poster saying he had heard the deal was do e (I even quoted the poster in that comment).

Lisa then asked me if I had any better information rather than the tweet in which the poster above me was basing his information on. I replied informing Lisa we know no more than anybody else at this stage.

2-3 weeks prior to that (when the market was open) we got a lot of information. I said "we willbe surprised if he is still here come the start of the season".

I hope you understand soon, because this has to be your biggest fail to date. And the list is not short, lets face it.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:31 - Aug 7 with 1420 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:12 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

I have never spoken to you in my life. Only responded to you talking to or about me. Fact.

Now onto your little story that you cannot grasp.

"I said nice to see the deal has been done though" in response to a poster saying he had heard the deal was do e (I even quoted the poster in that comment).

Lisa then asked me if I had any better information rather than the tweet in which the poster above me was basing his information on. I replied informing Lisa we know no more than anybody else at this stage.

2-3 weeks prior to that (when the market was open) we got a lot of information. I said "we willbe surprised if he is still here come the start of the season".

I hope you understand soon, because this has to be your biggest fail to date. And the list is not short, lets face it.

Your idiocy compels me to set this straight (one more post, 247):

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson by Liam 23 Jul 2017 11:38
Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons

"Fireboy: Give it rest E20

You: Never unfortunately mate. He came for me, every time he mentions me or talks to me, he will be put in his place. Goes for both of tweedledee and tweedledum or any other forum trolls out there.

Nice to see this deal has been done though."

To be clear, you followed my posts around and replied to them with your bbullsshitt, when they had nothing to do with you. That's what Fireboy was talking about. Lisa then responded with sarcasm, mocking your acceptance of the deal based on one tweet from a random person.

Reality is not your friend. I pity you, thus I'll move along willingly.

I know you can't, so again, I'll be the man here.

Classic E20.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 22:32]
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:37 - Aug 7 with 1390 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:31 - Aug 7 by Nirvana

Your idiocy compels me to set this straight (one more post, 247):

Up to £45m deal agreed for Sigurdsson by Liam 23 Jul 2017 11:38
Lots of people saying this on Twitter.

With Everton - £40m up front + £5m addons

"Fireboy: Give it rest E20

You: Never unfortunately mate. He came for me, every time he mentions me or talks to me, he will be put in his place. Goes for both of tweedledee and tweedledum or any other forum trolls out there.

Nice to see this deal has been done though."

To be clear, you followed my posts around and replied to them with your bbullsshitt, when they had nothing to do with you. That's what Fireboy was talking about. Lisa then responded with sarcasm, mocking your acceptance of the deal based on one tweet from a random person.

Reality is not your friend. I pity you, thus I'll move along willingly.

I know you can't, so again, I'll be the man here.

Classic E20.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 22:32]

I can't work out if you are genuinelly being stupid or just acting it out of sheer frustration at being wrong again?

I shall repeat.

The poster directly above me (as shown in your kindly provided link) said that the deal was done based on some tweet.... I replied to that and said "glad to see the deal has been done though". All ok so far?

Lisa then asked me if bookmakers have any better sources of information than what the posters above me were basing it on. I said "we know nothing more than anyone else at this stage due to the market being closed for weeks".

Which bit is confusing you there Nivvy? Read it all again slowly and it may sink in.

Now read this bit again too, at similar pace... I have never spoken to you in my life without you speaking to/ or about me first.

You are a fantasist, multi troll. Who has come back due to a vendetta against The Resurrection for making you look stupid under a former name. You have now come for me for similarly making you look stupid (although judging from your inability to grasp this particular scenario, that isn't difficult).

The board have wised up to your rubbish and you are panicking and lashing out.

Log off.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 22:43]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:40 - Aug 7 with 1369 viewsCooperman

Fuk me.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:48 - Aug 7 with 1319 viewsBirchgrovejack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:40 - Aug 7 by Cooperman

Fuk me.

This board is full of people arguing. I go on to a thread to see any updates and it's just pages of people bickering
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:53 - Aug 7 with 1289 viewsJackSomething

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:48 - Aug 7 by Birchgrovejack

This board is full of people arguing. I go on to a thread to see any updates and it's just pages of people bickering

These two are the worst offenders. It's like Dimi/Sherrif has spent the last few years overdosing on Prozac and now has split personalities.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:55 - Aug 7 with 1273 viewsraynor94

It's two individuals

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:59 - Aug 7 with 1247 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:55 - Aug 7 by raynor94

It's two individuals

One individual. The other is just replying to him.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:04 - Aug 7 with 1213 viewsCooperman

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 22:59 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

One individual. The other is just replying to him.

Right, we'll do us a favour. When (not if) he responds to your 22:37 just let it float over your head. We can then put the Viera subject to bed once and for all.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:04 - Aug 7 with 1209 viewsEasternJack

No it's not

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:09 - Aug 7 with 1168 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:04 - Aug 7 by Cooperman

Right, we'll do us a favour. When (not if) he responds to your 22:37 just let it float over your head. We can then put the Viera subject to bed once and for all.

I probably will respond Coops, I wont lie.

He is following me around replying to nearly every post I make. Only way to deal with a troll like that is to take him head on and point out that he is the instigator 100% of the time. Either he will feel he is at a point where he cant continue to instigate it as its been noted, or people will get fed up of the bickering to the point they go after the root of it... Which is clearly him.

I have asked him to not speak to me as that means we will never talk again (as I never talk to him). He has so far refused. As reasonable as I can be in this situation.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 23:24]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:12 - Aug 7 with 1152 viewsCooperman

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:09 - Aug 7 by E20Jack

I probably will respond Coops, I wont lie.

He is following me around replying to nearly every post I make. Only way to deal with a troll like that is to take him head on and point out that he is the instigator 100% of the time. Either he will feel he is at a point where he cant continue to instigate it as its been noted, or people will get fed up of the bickering to the point they go after the root of it... Which is clearly him.

I have asked him to not speak to me as that means we will never talk again (as I never talk to him). He has so far refused. As reasonable as I can be in this situation.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 23:24]

68 pager.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:13 - Aug 7 with 1146 viewsE20Jack

Potentially.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:59 - Aug 7 with 1053 viewsNirvana

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 23:04 - Aug 7 by Cooperman

Well, Cooperman, this thread is a demonstration in E20 arguing with most of PS incoherently, while obsessively regurgitating the same bbullsshitt about a player he knows nothing about.

(EDIT: That's why it's 24 pages in the first place, as Gower pointed out a long time ago)

I didn't join in until very late in the game, and the loser has attempted to reel me into his idiotic bbitchfest about how sshitt Viera is and "re-sale value" throughout the last 10 pages or so. His little teacher's pet "I only reply" shtick rings very hollow if you take a look at the posts. He's a bbullsshitt artist, there are countless times of him "following me around replying to me" when I was replying to other posters. I already quoted one, in fact.

Just on this last page, he replied to Itchy yet quoted me directly and then said, "someone just said... I didn't look at the username" while proceeding to say my "comments were brainless" and show "a complete lack of understanding" in two posts. He's also a fan of downvoting nearly every post I make and anyone's responding to me. Yes, he's that lame. It's a football forum, FFS. There isn't "one individual" arguing, it's one sad 'fack' posing as some 'finance' guru while I talk truth about a potential signing.

The victim card is classic E20. Yes, I have instigated a few to establish facts about Viera and the potential signing, but his playing the victim card here is laughable. I'll leave him alone if he stops quoting me directly, but those are the facts.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 0:04]
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 00:12 - Aug 8 with 1008 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Any chance you two could pm each other then continue to pm each other to your hearts' content?

I know the rest of us don't have to read it but we might actually miss someone posting something pertinent if we do.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024