Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets 00:32 - Jul 31 with 3932 viewsNirvana

A good breakdown of the midfielders we've been linked with lately, and by someone named Ben Davies:

http://www.90min.com/posts/5298020-hit-or-miss-taking-a-look-at-swansea-s-rumour

In short:

- Viera? Yes
- Billing? Yes
- Wilshere? No
- Chadli? No

I've never seen Billing play other than some highlights. £10m seems steep to me for him, but looks a unique talent and plays a position we need cover in. Huddersfield don't want to sell, though, so it's not likely to happen.

Other than that, I agree with pretty much everything in the article. Great job Ben, please come back next summer.
Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 01:02 - Jul 31 with 3893 viewsSwansea93

Viera and Chadli would be good signings, Wilshere would be brilliant if we could keep him fit but that seems very unlikely.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 01:09 - Jul 31 with 3884 viewsNirvana

Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 01:02 - Jul 31 by Swansea93

Viera and Chadli would be good signings, Wilshere would be brilliant if we could keep him fit but that seems very unlikely.

Personally, I think Viera would be an excellent signing.

Chadli as the star replacement for £15m? Not for me.

Wilshere is a quality footballer, but his injury history means it's a £10m fee max. Anything higher and let West Ham sign him.
Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 01:12 - Jul 31 with 3876 viewsEasternJack

Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 01:02 - Jul 31 by Swansea93

I can't see Wilshere happy to permanently move from London

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 07:43 - Jul 31 with 3762 viewsE20Jack

Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 01:12 - Jul 31 by EasternJack

Know him do you?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 07:52 - Jul 31 with 3730 views34dfgdf54

Chadli will be Gylfi's replacement imo.
Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 07:59 - Jul 31 with 3702 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I know it's just an opinion but I reckon that it could be a perfect move for both parties. Of course it has to be right financially for the club, but if we sell it as a fresh start for jack and a chance to get out of the bubble that is london to just focus on football he may just buy into it. We still have a decent record of picking up unfavoured players and giving them the opportunity to shine, most recent examples being Llorente and Ollson.

However, i have a feeling he will go to West Ham. Saying that though, I think he'd work well with Paul and improve more with him rather than Slavan Billic, who I don't really rate that highly.
Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 08:09 - Jul 31 with 3673 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The only other club he fancies is Swindon Town.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 09:37 - Jul 31 with 3532 viewsLoyal

He made this statement on talk sport a few days ago. Albeit repeated by them and not directly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 22:17 - Aug 1 with 3200 viewsNirvana

Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 07:59 - Jul 31 by exiledinenglandjack

I know it's just an opinion but I reckon that it could be a perfect move for both parties. Of course it has to be right financially for the club, but if we sell it as a fresh start for jack and a chance to get out of the bubble that is london to just focus on football he may just buy into it. We still have a decent record of picking up unfavoured players and giving them the opportunity to shine, most recent examples being Llorente and Ollson.

However, i have a feeling he will go to West Ham. Saying that though, I think he'd work well with Paul and improve more with him rather than Slavan Billic, who I don't really rate that highly.

I would agree, Exiled.

But the key, like you said, is how much he costs. Anything below £10m and I'm absolutely on board with a Wilshere signing.

Anything over that and I would rather the club spend that money on trying to bring Allen back.
Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 23:02 - Aug 1 with 3143 viewsdameedna

Hit or Miss? Swans' Rumoured Midfield Targets on 22:17 - Aug 1 by Nirvana

I would agree, Exiled.

But the key, like you said, is how much he costs. Anything below £10m and I'm absolutely on board with a Wilshere signing.

Anything over that and I would rather the club spend that money on trying to bring Allen back.

I would take Viera, Chadli, Wilshire and Billing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024