Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? 07:28 - Aug 16 with 5264 viewsVetchfielder

At least 3 people , me included, have asked when the result of the deal/no deal vote is to be announced. I think those may be buried in 3 different threads, so here is a thread all of it's own.
Could somebody from the Trust Board please let us all know?
Thanks

Proud to have been one of the 231

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 18:53 - Aug 16 with 5154 viewsVetchfielder

Bump

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 18:57 - Aug 16 with 5133 viewsGowerjack

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 18:53 - Aug 16 by Vetchfielder

Bump

No need for delaying the inevitable.

It's all been fixed already so just crack on eh....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 19:03 - Aug 16 with 5103 viewsVetchfielder

Yeah OK. There's me thinking they would have been in a room this morning, checking the validity of the votes, counting them up, double checking and releasing a pre-prepared statement via email to members and to the press by lunchtime.

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 21:02 - Aug 16 with 4994 viewsbarry_island

3 days to announce the board results, so I would expect it to be announced by Friday.

Not exactly Sunderland South pace but probably getting press pieces ready and briefing the lawyers at the same time...

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 22:12 - Aug 16 with 4929 viewsAngelRangelQS

I can't believe there hasn't even been a post just saying the votes are in, they've had a good response and they're hoping to have the results by X Date.

Farcical
TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 22:25 - Aug 16 with 4890 viewsMeraki

They're on holiday according to Darran.

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 22:46 - Aug 16 with 4860 viewsThursday

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 22:25 - Aug 16 by Meraki

They're on holiday according to Darran.

I'm not going to begrudge anyone taking a family vacation, should always be the priority. Moreso in relation to obligations for a part-time, voluntary role. But I do question the scheduling that leaves no spokesperson for an organization at any time. Though, I don't feel the Trust should have any obligation or expectation to use Planet Swans as a platform. Likewise for them using the site to read questions.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 22:47]
TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 22:48 - Aug 16 with 4851 viewsMeraki

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 22:46 - Aug 16 by Thursday

I'm not going to begrudge anyone taking a family vacation, should always be the priority. Moreso in relation to obligations for a part-time, voluntary role. But I do question the scheduling that leaves no spokesperson for an organization at any time. Though, I don't feel the Trust should have any obligation or expectation to use Planet Swans as a platform. Likewise for them using the site to read questions.

Of course. I agree.

But surely not every single member of the Trust board is on holiday - and Planet Swans doesn't have to be the platform for communication, they have a website.
Login to get fewer ads

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 22:50 - Aug 16 with 4835 viewsAngelRangelQS

Not obliged no but surely any Swans organisation who wants to publicise itself and gain members would utilise this forum to do so?
TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 22:53 - Aug 16 with 4825 viewsGaryjack

Renewal for trust membership is 31st Aug. I will be giving my £10 to Phils half marathon on that date. A much more worthy cause than throwing my cash in the gutter. I'm sure he will agree!
TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 23:53 - Aug 16 with 4757 viewsJackflack

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 22:53 - Aug 16 by Garyjack

Renewal for trust membership is 31st Aug. I will be giving my £10 to Phils half marathon on that date. A much more worthy cause than throwing my cash in the gutter. I'm sure he will agree!

I've done the same... Starsky & myself

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 00:50 - Aug 17 with 4722 viewsThursday

TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 22:50 - Aug 16 by AngelRangelQS

Not obliged no but surely any Swans organisation who wants to publicise itself and gain members would utilise this forum to do so?

Absolutely, agreed. But it's a choice the Trust makes.
TRUST: When is the result of the vote announced? on 08:55 - Aug 17 with 4563 viewsDafyddHuw

Bump
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024