Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have followed the Swans for over 40 years 15:15 - Aug 19 with 3991 viewsFlossy

And will continue to regardless of the league that are in.....if these yanks continue to f@ck us around I truly hope we go down and the lose Millions.....c#nts!!!!
I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 15:21 - Aug 19 with 3942 viewsGaz_M

Strange thread. Needs removing. But won't be of course.
I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 15:22 - Aug 19 with 3928 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't worry the trust will have a word like.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 16:09]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 15:25 - Aug 19 with 3883 viewsFlossy

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 15:21 - Aug 19 by Gaz_M

No strange....angry!!!
I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 16:47 - Aug 19 with 3722 viewsawayjack

Understand anger similar feelings amongst many long-term fans. I'd honestly take relegation if it meant fans / trust could buy back control of club from Yanks / Sell outs. Sadly, thousands of our fans only know success and PL status and watching ManU, Liverpool etc.. , and don't care about off field activities or the sale of our critical assets (players) that will probably cause is to be relegated anyway. They'll reap what they sow.
I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 18:52 - Aug 19 with 3564 viewsJackflack

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 15:25 - Aug 19 by Flossy

No strange....angry!!!

And over reacting too

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 19:01 - Aug 19 with 3518 viewsMo_Wives

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 15:25 - Aug 19 by Flossy

No strange....angry!!!

I can't read this post in anything other than a Scottish accent.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 22:02 - Aug 19 with 3401 viewsDJack

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 15:21 - Aug 19 by Gaz_M

So in your eyes a thread that you disagree with should be removed! He voiced his opinion and I concede that he may be emotionally compromised but it does not deserve deleting. By the way you've rarely been a tidy poster so should we have deleted your crap posts then?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 22:34 - Aug 19 with 3321 viewsjacktar

Perhaps the OP should explain why he feels " the yanks continue to f@ck us around".
To be fair, it seems they are leaving the day to day on field decisions to our DOF (like it or not )and imho most of the business carried out so far in this transfer window has been pretty good. We've moved on a fair amount of the deadwood so reduced the wage bill as well as added a large amount of income to the club, and as long as that is re-invested into the team then I won't have a problem with that.
Maybe we should just wait a little longer before we write off our new owners.

By the way I have followed the Swans for over 50 years

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Login to get fewer ads

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 22:40 - Aug 19 with 3305 viewsLoyal

I've followed Swansea for 31 years and fcking love it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 23:38 - Aug 19 with 3224 viewsDewi1jack

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 15:22 - Aug 19 by Smellyplumz

Don't worry the trust will have a word like.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 16:09]

And escalate things that are blindingly obvious?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 23:53 - Aug 19 with 3204 viewsrob

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 22:34 - Aug 19 by jacktar

Perhaps the OP should explain why he feels " the yanks continue to f@ck us around".
To be fair, it seems they are leaving the day to day on field decisions to our DOF (like it or not )and imho most of the business carried out so far in this transfer window has been pretty good. We've moved on a fair amount of the deadwood so reduced the wage bill as well as added a large amount of income to the club, and as long as that is re-invested into the team then I won't have a problem with that.
Maybe we should just wait a little longer before we write off our new owners.

By the way I have followed the Swans for over 50 years

The business in this window has been pretty good? Wtf are you on?

Spend 50m in the premier league to stand still. We've bought some random midfielder for 11m. That's it.
I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 00:22 - Aug 20 with 3157 viewsSwansNZ

I supported the Swans since May 2011, and love the Premier League.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 08:40 - Aug 20 with 3025 viewsjacktar

I have followed the Swans for over 40 years on 23:53 - Aug 19 by rob

The business in this window has been pretty good? Wtf are you on?

Spend 50m in the premier league to stand still. We've bought some random midfielder for 11m. That's it.

So you don't think that moving on some of the deadwood (Gomis, Borja Tabanou etc) is good business. Bringing in new players has always been down to the Gylfi move which has dragged on and on and I expect to see new players in before the transfer window closes.
"Wtf am I on", on the ball I would say. Get you're head out of your arse and try to see why these things are happening Tw@t.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024