Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know 07:40 - Aug 22 with 15520 viewsmagicdaps10

Who this mystery player the club is supposedly on to?
Supposedly will be hell of a signing if it comes off.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Anyone know on 03:02 - Aug 24 with 1188 viewsNirvana

Anyone know on 04:16 - Aug 23 by SwansNZ

Has to be Coutinho, good replacement for Gylfi.

Are you 'facking' serious, you clown merchant?

Liverpool just rejected a £100m+ offer from Barcelona, and you think we have the money to top that? In what world? And for this guy? He cost £8m a couple seasons ago, now £120m?

Then, the wages, my god. He's also 25 so getting up there now, no re-sale value, and he'll need time to "settle in" too. What the 'fack' for? He's got a lot of money, he can buy happiness and familiarity with his teammates.

It's a resounding no from me, we're simply not that kind of club. Glad Jenkins agrees with me and will not be triggering his release clause, it would be quite the ridiculous thing to do.

(wink)
Love you, NZ.
Anyone know on 09:00 - Aug 24 with 1045 viewsjackjackjackjack

Last night I had a dream that we signed Diego Costa, on loan, a swap with Llorente.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Anyone know on 11:03 - Aug 24 with 874 viewsGTCJack

Still think we may have some interest in Jota from Brentford. Would cost less than 8m too
Anyone know on 11:04 - Aug 24 with 872 viewsphilswansfan

This is the mystery signing - best friends with PC from their time together at Real Madrid and he loves a good fish and chips so Rossi's clinched it

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4304972/cristiano-ronaldo-could-still-leave-real-
Anyone know on 11:07 - Aug 24 with 855 viewsPegojack

Anyone know on 11:04 - Aug 24 by philswansfan

This is the mystery signing - best friends with PC from their time together at Real Madrid and he loves a good fish and chips so Rossi's clinched it

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4304972/cristiano-ronaldo-could-still-leave-real-

You'll get pelters for mentioning Rossi's, but at least you didn't say the 'r' word.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024