Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias 10:18 - Aug 20 with 10082 viewscastlejack

Sign him up? Spurs and Chelsea also interested in the 25 year old Colombian international.

Fee in region of £12 mill

Sounds encouraging

Poll: Next Swans manager

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:22 - Aug 20 with 4635 viewsYossarian

The same club that sold us Narsingh. They can see us coming.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:25 - Aug 20 with 4609 viewsDr_Winston

Given our issues in the final third it makes perfect sense to spend £12m on a defender.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:26 - Aug 20 with 4608 viewsSwansea93

Reportedly open to joining us.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:27 - Aug 20 with 4596 viewscastlejack

Spurs fans seem quite keen, but not too chuffed that he could be a direct replacement for Kyle Walker.

One fan made me laugh saying "Levy selling like Harrods buying like Aldi"

Huw Jenkins selling like ___________ buying like __________
Answers on a postcard pls

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:31 - Aug 20 with 4569 viewsawayjack

He's was linked over the Summer but suspect out lack of cash or understanding we need to strengthen our defence meant it faded away. So much for policy of doing our business early. Good new if it comes off.
Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:31 - Aug 20 with 4560 viewsmagicdaps10

He is a very good player is Arias, vey quick and attacking full back who would also add something to our attacking play.

With him at Right Back and Clucas who is able to play left back, I ciuld see maybe Kingsley going out on loan.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:37 - Aug 20 with 4524 viewsPawelAbbott

Looks a very attacking fullback. Would give us a much better option if we are going to continue playing wing backs
Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:39 - Aug 20 with 4507 viewscastlejack

Looked at a few reviews on him, excellent passer, good crosses, likes attacking...definitely the kind of defender we need to supply Abraham, Llorente etc with the chance to put the ball in the back of the net.

On Tammy, I believe against lesser teams he will score goals...

Login to get fewer ads

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:40 - Aug 20 with 4498 viewsraynor94

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:39 - Aug 20 by castlejack

Looked at a few reviews on him, excellent passer, good crosses, likes attacking...definitely the kind of defender we need to supply Abraham, Llorente etc with the chance to put the ball in the back of the net.

On Tammy, I believe against lesser teams he will score goals...

I still think Llorente will be at Chelsea before the window closes

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:45 - Aug 20 with 4476 viewscastlejack

Definitely a bad move to sell LLORENTE so close to transfer deadline with no realistic chance to replace him.At some point the club need to adopt the same stance as Stoke and Liverpool and put up a ....

NOT For sale in this transfer window

There's one thing to be a selling club, but another to keep
1. Selling and pocketing the cash
2. Trying to replace with loan signings and much cheaper replacements.

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 11:12 - Aug 20 with 4386 viewsWxmJax

And we have Narsingh
Narsingh and Arias
Both good ball carriers
For Tammy to score

I'll get my coat.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 11:14 - Aug 20 with 4375 viewsraynor94

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:45 - Aug 20 by castlejack

Definitely a bad move to sell LLORENTE so close to transfer deadline with no realistic chance to replace him.At some point the club need to adopt the same stance as Stoke and Liverpool and put up a ....

NOT For sale in this transfer window

There's one thing to be a selling club, but another to keep
1. Selling and pocketing the cash
2. Trying to replace with loan signings and much cheaper replacements.

Bony

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 11:23 - Aug 20 with 4314 viewsMrSwerve

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 11:14 - Aug 20 by raynor94

Bony

I'd be happy with him and Arias.

Boom boom.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 11:34 - Aug 20 with 4248 viewsgiantstoneater

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:40 - Aug 20 by raynor94

I hope you are wrong because the weight of the world will be on Tammy`s shoulders there`s enough pressure on the lad already it was shocking to see Olly coming off the bench yesterday Utd must have pooped themselves (as much as i like Olly he needs to get out on loan)
Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 11:36 - Aug 20 with 4236 viewsbermudajack

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 11:23 - Aug 20 by MrSwerve

I'd be happy with him and Arias.

Boom boom.

Could we ever see this?

fab

Fred. Bartley. Mawson

Arias. Messa. Clucas

Chadli Carrol

Abraham

Llorente

I'll get my coat & jacket 😳

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 11:42 - Aug 20 with 4200 viewscastlejack

Can't see us signing all those targets.....all together does not make for a good combination.

Not keen on Clucas myself personally, and don't think Chadli is worth close on £20 million.

But do think Santiago Arias would be worth signing. CLement has been talking about him since April, with renewed interest from us, but also a host of other premier league clubs.

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 11:46 - Aug 20 with 4167 viewsTheKirkyLife

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 11:12 - Aug 20 by WxmJax

And we have Narsingh
Narsingh and Arias
Both good ball carriers
For Tammy to score

I'll get my coat.

Take my upvote, sir. Take it.

On topic glad to hear we might be back in for him. Steal at £12 mil in this market and an improvement on Naughton.
Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 12:01 - Aug 20 with 4090 viewscastlejack

140 appearance, 7 goals, 15 assists.... that's not bad for a full back sign him up

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 12:08 - Aug 20 with 4043 viewsTheResurrection

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:31 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

He is a very good player is Arias, vey quick and attacking full back who would also add something to our attacking play.

With him at Right Back and Clucas who is able to play left back, I ciuld see maybe Kingsley going out on loan.

Hahahaha expert on the Eredivisie an' all now.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 12:10 - Aug 20 with 4033 viewsawayjack

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:40 - Aug 20 by raynor94

That would be brainless. Selling Siggy was understandable considering sums involved. We should've had replacements lined up but that's with crap way our club is being run. If we sell the only other player that scores goals, for a relatively modest amount by today's values, it shows just how stupid our Board has become. Bony is not the answer. He's not great at set-play, our style and quality, like it or not, will not create many open play chances as last two matches have shown. He's also much slower, with zero confidence and a shadow of our former player.
Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 12:17 - Aug 20 with 3991 viewsbonymine

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:27 - Aug 20 by castlejack

Spurs fans seem quite keen, but not too chuffed that he could be a direct replacement for Kyle Walker.

One fan made me laugh saying "Levy selling like Harrods buying like Aldi"

Huw Jenkins selling like ___________ buying like __________
Answers on a postcard pls

Selling like Sainsbury's buying like Iceland (and not Siggy's country! ).

And then in the BOGOF aisle as well (all prices 'frozen' at £5M) 😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 12:34 - Aug 20 with 3894 viewsmagicdaps10

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 12:08 - Aug 20 by TheResurrection

Hahahaha expert on the Eredivisie an' all now.

Yeah, nice one T2C !!!!

Making up for being bullied in school!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 12:41 - Aug 20 with 3862 viewscastlejack

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 12:17 - Aug 20 by bonymine

Selling like Sainsbury's buying like Iceland (and not Siggy's country! ).

And then in the BOGOF aisle as well (all prices 'frozen' at £5M) 😉

Yes we do love a deal...
We used to be good at it (Rangel, Bodde, Michu), although thinking about it the targets were probably more from the managers at the time rather than Huwey, Lewie and Dewie

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 13:35 - Aug 20 with 3694 viewscastlejack

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 12:01 - Aug 20 by castlejack

140 appearance, 7 goals, 15 assists.... that's not bad for a full back sign him up

Rumoured we have made a £12 million offer today for Santiago Arias

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 14:54 - Aug 20 with 3490 viewsmacthejack

Swans interest in PSVs right back Santiago Arias on 10:25 - Aug 20 by Dr_Winston

Given our issues in the final third it makes perfect sense to spend £12m on a defender.

Whilst I'm in the same boat as you Doc, thinking Naughton gets some undeserved stick and that he's been very capable defensively he just doesn't offer enough going forward.

We're really going to need attacking width from our fullbacks especially as it looks like we're going to be playing without wingers this season. A few times yesterday I found myself wishing we had a right sided version of Olsson (although yesterday wasn't his best game going forward.)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024