Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty 18:03 - Aug 22 with 4603 viewsDarran

They took my number because they had some business to get done down there before they left for Milton Keynes and they've just rung me.

He/She reckons that now that the Trust vote is over Huw Jenkins is going to have to buy shares off the Trust but Leigh Dineen isn't.
Apparently Mr Dineen (and another) was given more time to get his money together so he had not signed the initial Shareholders Agreement.
I suppose this is why only Jenkins wrote to the Trust asking them to rip it up.
Also a few years ago everyone had agreed to get a new Shareholders Agreement drafted but it hadn't happened.

Anyone know if this is correct? I'm only saying what I've been told and I don't think I'm being wound up but stranger things have happened.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 19:42]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:54 - Aug 22 with 696 viewsDewi1jack

The person I bumped into earlier down Liberty on 20:46 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

I'm still waiting to find out if the JVZ travel club situation needed to be escalated.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 20:46]

I think your idea of finger wagging has frightened the owners into ensuring it doesn't need escalating

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024