Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie 16:54 - Aug 29 with 19328 viewsJackfath

I apologise.

For what I hear you ask?! Let me explain. I received a PM detailing an accusation that I have bullied you. The accusation has come from another forum and details my activity "bullying" you, stating that a person in my profession shouldn't be doing so. I can only assume that the bullying took place yesterday evening when I posted a couple of (in my opinion) lighthearted posts.

It was never my intention to bully you and I apologise for my actions wholeheartedly. I trust you will accept my apology and this will be the end of the matter.

I'd also be very grateful if you could let your friend on the other site know you're ok as he's clearly worried about you.

Best Wishes.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:28 - Aug 30 with 2366 viewsJackfath

Well this thread went well.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:34 - Aug 30 with 2357 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:28 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

Well this thread went well.

He's lying scum and if he carries on posting the imaginary shit in his head on here about me I'm going to report him to FansNetwork.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:37 - Aug 30 with 2356 viewsJackfath

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:34 - Aug 30 by Darran

He's lying scum and if he carries on posting the imaginary shit in his head on here about me I'm going to report him to FansNetwork.

I sincerely apologised (even though I am unsure where I have bullied him) and it was thrown back in my face. As you know, I am a lover not a fighter and don't enjoy internet spats. Life is too short. I wish he'd never involved me.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:39 - Aug 30 with 2350 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:37 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

I sincerely apologised (even though I am unsure where I have bullied him) and it was thrown back in my face. As you know, I am a lover not a fighter and don't enjoy internet spats. Life is too short. I wish he'd never involved me.

He's a nasty vile çunt and he doesn't like because I've seen through him. He needs to see a doctor.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:41 - Aug 30 with 2351 viewsJackfath

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:39 - Aug 30 by Darran

He's a nasty vile çunt and he doesn't like because I've seen through him. He needs to see a doctor.

That's another thing. I never called him a name or been nasty to him yet he has a pop at me for bullying him.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:45 - Aug 30 with 2339 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:41 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

That's another thing. I never called him a name or been nasty to him yet he has a pop at me for bullying him.

There's something wrong with the bloke.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 21:39 - Aug 30 with 2283 viewsJBG

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 19:45 - Aug 30 by Darran

There's something wrong with the bloke.

I still think rich is ok, but I have to say Daz I must agree, he's blocked me for f all,a complete an utter fabrication, come on Rich tell us on here,what I did and say for you to take that action?
This will be fun being on you utter baby
FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 21:41 - Aug 30 with 2278 viewsJBG

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 12:48 - Aug 30 by Swanjaxs

Somebody got out of bed the wrong side today! 😯

No malice intended mate, you'll get used to me lol, been on here for years
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 21:53 - Aug 30 with 2262 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 21:39 - Aug 30 by JBG

I still think rich is ok, but I have to say Daz I must agree, he's blocked me for f all,a complete an utter fabrication, come on Rich tell us on here,what I did and say for you to take that action?
This will be fun being on you utter baby

I texted and phoned him 100's of times,took him out and treated him and bribed someone for a Bob Dylan book in an art gallery in Cardiff that wasn't for sale because I knew he liked Bob Dylan.
Then I told one silly little joke and he threw it all back in my face.

Now that's not a lie it's a 100% FACT.

He's a weirdo.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:05 - Aug 30 with 2250 viewsJBG

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 21:53 - Aug 30 by Darran

I texted and phoned him 100's of times,took him out and treated him and bribed someone for a Bob Dylan book in an art gallery in Cardiff that wasn't for sale because I knew he liked Bob Dylan.
Then I told one silly little joke and he threw it all back in my face.

Now that's not a lie it's a 100% FACT.

He's a weirdo.

He can please himself Daz,I won't lose any sleep over him blocking me on Facebook,which I had not even realised such is his meaning to me, and never will, he's just another guy on the street these days over F all end of,a true child in every sense of the word. He seems to have run out of friends on here that's a dead cert
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 22:08]
FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:08 - Aug 30 with 2238 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:05 - Aug 30 by JBG

He can please himself Daz,I won't lose any sleep over him blocking me on Facebook,which I had not even realised such is his meaning to me, and never will, he's just another guy on the street these days over F all end of,a true child in every sense of the word. He seems to have run out of friends on here that's a dead cert

I couldn't agree more.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:33 - Aug 30 with 2212 viewswhoflungdung

Interesting Kevin.

For some

It gives some a massive kick ...

Be lucky ,son

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:33 - Aug 30 with 2212 viewsmax936

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:05 - Aug 30 by JBG

Come on Kev, life's to short to lose friendships over things written on an internet forum, keep the focus, you of all people are bigger than that.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:41 - Aug 30 with 2201 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:33 - Aug 30 by max936

Come on Kev, life's to short to lose friendships over things written on an internet forum, keep the focus, you of all people are bigger than that.

Why don't you tell the prick that's falling out with everyone then Max?

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:47 - Aug 30 with 2192 viewsmax936

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:41 - Aug 30 by Darran

Why don't you tell the prick that's falling out with everyone then Max?

You're a spokesman for Kev now are you ffs. You're jumping on every thread calling him a scouse when he was born and bred in Swansea, hubcap thief be fuked, GROW THE FUKUP and Quickly ffs mun.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:49 - Aug 30 with 2187 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:47 - Aug 30 by max936

You're a spokesman for Kev now are you ffs. You're jumping on every thread calling him a scouse when he was born and bred in Swansea, hubcap thief be fuked, GROW THE FUKUP and Quickly ffs mun.

No never not untill he apologises. Anyway who the fuçk are you his boyfriend or summin?

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:55 - Aug 30 with 2184 viewswhoflungdung

Let me end this now

Kev is good man. I didn't like what he posted I deleted him on FB.

Not exactly big stuff .ive deleted loads more too. I tolerate no shite from anyone.that s me.

What is significant is how one warped bitter toxic liar can pollute friendships over several years.

It's reason why one should take this Seriously as it corrodes

Right now,I'm relieved as it confirms my suspicions on several posters .

Now, go fook yourself Darran and do something of use .

You're lower than vermin ...to quote Nye

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:57 - Aug 30 with 2175 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:55 - Aug 30 by whoflungdung

Let me end this now

Not exactly big stuff .ive deleted loads more too. I tolerate no shite from anyone.that s me.

What is significant is how one warped bitter toxic liar can pollute friendships over several years.

So what have I lied about?

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 23:02 - Aug 30 with 2170 viewsmax936

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:49 - Aug 30 by Darran

No never not untill he apologises. Anyway who the fuçk are you his boyfriend or summin?

I consider him a friend of mine same as you and Kev, like I said life is to short and I more or less said the same to Rich earlier in the thread, we're all getting older and we've all got had our problems in life so there's no need of all this nonsense being aired on a fecking internet forum, if you can't let it go just ignore simples there's more than enough anger and arguments in the World.

That's my last on this.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 23:03 - Aug 30 with 2165 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 23:02 - Aug 30 by max936

I consider him a friend of mine same as you and Kev, like I said life is to short and I more or less said the same to Rich earlier in the thread, we're all getting older and we've all got had our problems in life so there's no need of all this nonsense being aired on a fecking internet forum, if you can't let it go just ignore simples there's more than enough anger and arguments in the World.

That's my last on this.

You're telling the wrong person my friend.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 08:39 - Aug 31 with 2085 viewsJBG

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:55 - Aug 30 by whoflungdung

Let me end this now

Well give me the reason you blocked me, should be a laugh anyway
FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 08:49 - Aug 31 with 2074 viewsJBG

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 22:33 - Aug 30 by max936

CORRECT SIR, but I'm not the iinstagator. Rich had taken the stance with me for naff all, he could have spoke to me in private if it was so bad as he's saying, but no he decided to come on here which as you know these days i post very rarely.
Like rich I do not take sh1t and do no suffer fools, and when Rich comes clean in what I have done for him to take these actions we will all see what a fool he is
So at the 3rd time of asking over to you Richard
FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 09:05 - Aug 31 with 2065 viewswhoflungdung

I ll pm Kev.

You ve not posted for ages ,now this

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 09:29 - Aug 31 with 2054 viewsDarran

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 08:49 - Aug 31 by JBG

CORRECT SIR, but I'm not the iinstagator. Rich had taken the stance with me for naff all, he could have spoke to me in private if it was so bad as he's saying, but no he decided to come on here which as you know these days i post very rarely.
Like rich I do not take sh1t and do no suffer fools, and when Rich comes clean in what I have done for him to take these actions we will all see what a fool he is
So at the 3rd time of asking over to you Richard

He basically did the same thing to me even though I openly admit telling one silly joke,saying that after all I'd done for him the crime didn't warrant the punishment.
I've been very kind to the bloke and he threw it all in my face over one silly comment I made to another poster about parking at our game away to Liverpool.

FAO Whoflungdung/Perchie on 09:40 - Aug 31 with 2040 viewsDarran

And here's the thread in question.

Liverpool away parking by merthyr_jack1 22 Nov 2015 15:17
Where's the best place to park on Sunday ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024