Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Storm Harvey 22:17 - Aug 29 with 727 viewsNogginthenog

Monumental flooding. Hope Tummer is ok.

Good luck all you Texans.
Storm Harvey on 14:20 - Aug 30 with 665 viewsMo_Wives

Any news from Tums?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Storm Harvey on 17:31 - Aug 30 with 613 viewsWxmJax

I thought Tummer lives near Dallas so hopefully he is fine. A truly heartbreaking event. An amazing effort being put in by rescue services and volunteers alike.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Storm Harvey on 18:04 - Aug 30 with 605 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hey everyone, thanks for the thoughts and good wishes!

Just got home an hour ago from a week-long holiday in St Lucia (ironically, since we planned this trip we've been worrying about the possibility of a hurricane THERE of all things). Sounds like Dallas got just a couple inches of rain from the outskirts of Harvey, but no damage at all.

I spent a lot of my teens and 20's in the coastal resort town of Rockport, where I grew to love bay fishing. Rockport is almost completely destroyed from what I've heard, including the home of one of my best friend's parents who retired there 15 years ago. They are fine, they evacuated in time to San Antonio, but their house is gone. Hoping they have good insurance; pretty much everyone does because the occasional hurricane is almost a certainty down there.

Hard to fathom what 50 inches of rain must've done to Houston, a city that floods easily any time there is any rain at all.

Happy to be back though, especially with the Sanches today!!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 18:07]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Storm Harvey on 18:06 - Aug 30 with 597 viewsMo_Wives

Storm Harvey on 18:04 - Aug 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Hey everyone, thanks for the thoughts and good wishes!

Just got home an hour ago from a week-long holiday in St Lucia (ironically, since we planned this trip we've been worrying about the possibility of a hurricane THERE of all things). Sounds like Dallas got just a couple inches of rain from the outskirts of Harvey, but no damage at all.

I spent a lot of my teens and 20's in the coastal resort town of Rockport, where I grew to love bay fishing. Rockport is almost completely destroyed from what I've heard, including the home of one of my best friend's parents who retired there 15 years ago. They are fine, they evacuated in time to San Antonio, but their house is gone. Hoping they have good insurance; pretty much everyone does because the occasional hurricane is almost a certainty down there.

Hard to fathom what 50 inches of rain must've done to Houston, a city that floods easily any time there is any rain at all.

Happy to be back though, especially with the Sanches today!!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2017 18:07]

Good to hear, Tex

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024