Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are there any fruit flies that post on here? 19:36 - Sep 1 with 2803 viewsGaryjack

If there are, please can you tell your chums to stop committing mass suicide in my strongbow!

For non fruit flies reading this, are you having similar problems? I've never known anything like it!
Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 19:39 - Sep 1 with 2795 viewslifelong

Bananas attract them.
Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 19:49 - Sep 1 with 2778 viewsjack2jack

Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 19:39 - Sep 1 by lifelong

Bananas attract them.

We're all Bananas on here
Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 19:52 - Sep 1 with 2775 viewsGaryjack

Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 19:39 - Sep 1 by lifelong

Bananas attract them.

I haven't got any bananas! All fruit and veg stored in the fridge, wipe down the kitchen units three times a day with zoflora, but still they come en masse!
Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 19:54 - Sep 1 with 2767 viewsexiledclaseboy

Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 19:52 - Sep 1 by Garyjack

I haven't got any bananas! All fruit and veg stored in the fridge, wipe down the kitchen units three times a day with zoflora, but still they come en masse!

Take the fruit out of the fridge. The flies clearly need a focus.

Poll: Tory leader

Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 20:06 - Sep 1 with 2744 viewsGaryjack

Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 19:54 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, yes you're right. They'll stay away from my bow then wont they! Feed the fruit flies! I'm off down Asda to buy more fruit, lots of it and place it all over the house so that i can drink in peace. I owe you one. Thanks mate!
Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 20:24 - Sep 1 with 2721 viewsplasjack

Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 19:54 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

No flies on you Clasey.
Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 20:25 - Sep 1 with 2720 viewsWarwickHunt

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a Strongbow.
Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 20:28 - Sep 1 with 2713 viewsplasjack

Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 20:25 - Sep 1 by WarwickHunt

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a Strongbow.

Drink some archers.
Login to get fewer ads

Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 20:29 - Sep 1 with 2711 viewsone_upmanship

Leave abit of cider in a glass - cover with cling film and put a few small holes in it. They get in but can't find way out & drown.

Alternatively, get a hairdryer and suck them up through the back of it (they burn to a crisp)
Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 20:46 - Sep 1 with 2689 viewsSwanjaxs

Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 20:06 - Sep 1 by Garyjack

Yes, yes you're right. They'll stay away from my bow then wont they! Feed the fruit flies! I'm off down Asda to buy more fruit, lots of it and place it all over the house so that i can drink in peace. I owe you one. Thanks mate!

My bow never sticks around long enough to attract fruit flies 😎🍺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Are there any fruit flies that post on here? on 21:44 - Sep 1 with 2658 viewsBrynCartwright

Not sure about you proles and your Strongbow, but they reckon love my posh Borolo....little bastards.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024