Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genderless Clothes 20:20 - Sep 4 with 26322 viewsDarran

Please,just fuçk off you daft twáts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Genderless Clothes on 08:51 - Sep 7 with 2558 viewsSenhin

We were having a lovely debate with conflicting views bit no hostility for so long too...

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Genderless Clothes on 10:54 - Sep 7 with 2526 viewslondonlisa2001

Genderless Clothes on 07:04 - Sep 7 by Mo_Wives

Here he is...
He's been out in the pub, drunk till he's got the eye of the tiger and come out swinging.

First off, Nump, this is a forum. 'Forum' comes from the word for, something like, 'outside'. It was when people would go outside to the square and have a battle of ideas...and in any battle you will have winners and losers (or a draw). So the whole idea of a forum was to find the winning argument. When you say "only this persons argument makes sense" it's the same as saying "only one boxer was throwing and landing punches"...you are suggesting who you think won the battle.

I don't care about winning...I care about the truth. And I saw it different from Mr Easy B. So I let him know...because I care about finding the truth and not about winning.

And now let me show you why you are what Mr Warwick Hunt calls an 'aching simpleton'...
If "We're talking about kids clothes FFS" then read back through the thread. On the subject of John Lewis I repeatedly said: I don't care what John Lewis does...they are a private business they can do what they want (paraphrasing).
So, you see, Numpty...my opinion on that is the same as Lisa and the same as yours. So why is Mr Easy B. (ECB) saying only you and her are talking sense?. We all three agree...but only left wing Lisa and Humpty are making sense? I have the same opinion on the kids clothes issue, so surely I am also making sense?. Which would make Easy B's statement false and therefore a genuine target for someone who cares about the truth...like moi.

And finally, I'd like to add two things...
1- I don't think the Mary Whitehouse of Planet Swans should be calling anyone 'snowflakes'
2- Next time you come out of the pub with the eye of the tiger...just go to bed you embarrassing c*nt

You should really find out the difference between left wing and liberal if you are going to use these labels as an insult.

ECB would never in a million years agree with me because he thought I was 'left wing'. Largely, because he doesn't think I am.
Genderless Clothes on 11:01 - Sep 7 with 2523 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 10:54 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

You should really find out the difference between left wing and liberal if you are going to use these labels as an insult.

ECB would never in a million years agree with me because he thought I was 'left wing'. Largely, because he doesn't think I am.

PFFT. Great comeback, sweetheart.

Do you deny that me, You and Numpty all had the general opinion of "who cares?"
But Easy B. only singled out you and Numpty as "making sense"?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 11:10 - Sep 7 with 2514 viewslondonlisa2001

Genderless Clothes on 11:01 - Sep 7 by Mo_Wives

PFFT. Great comeback, sweetheart.

Do you deny that me, You and Numpty all had the general opinion of "who cares?"
But Easy B. only singled out you and Numpty as "making sense"?

I can't speak for him. But I imagine that he was referring to views expressed over the thread as a whole rather than just one element of it.
Genderless Clothes on 11:13 - Sep 7 with 2505 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 11:10 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

I can't speak for him. But I imagine that he was referring to views expressed over the thread as a whole rather than just one element of it.

So Numpty was wrong when he framed it as "We're talking about kids clothes FFS"?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 11:15 - Sep 7 with 2502 viewslondonlisa2001

Genderless Clothes on 11:13 - Sep 7 by Mo_Wives

So Numpty was wrong when he framed it as "We're talking about kids clothes FFS"?

Humpty and ECB are, I assume, more than capable of talking about different things on a single thread.
Genderless Clothes on 11:22 - Sep 7 with 2489 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 11:15 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

Humpty and ECB are, I assume, more than capable of talking about different things on a single thread.

Numpy's 1st paragraph...

"There you go again. Worrying about who has "won" or not. Nobody has said anything about "winning." Apart from you. We're talking about kids clothes FFS. Nobody can "win" an argument about something so inconsequential. You can't help it though, can you? "

Humpty is talking about the kids clothes issue.
Me, you and him all had the same opinion on this issue.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 11:25 - Sep 7 with 2483 viewsexiledclaseboy

Genderless Clothes on 11:10 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

To be honest I've started to skim read many of Mo's posts recently as they tend to be tediously repetitive and unnecessarily argumentative. He's mostly never less than polite though I'll give him that. So if he was indeed espousing views I agree with on this thread I'll apologise for not acknowledging that fact and naming him. I'm even prepared to go back and edit the offending post when I get home this evening if it will help heal Mo's fractured ego. It appears to be bothering him.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Genderless Clothes on 11:33 - Sep 7 with 2472 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 11:25 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

To be honest I've started to skim read many of Mo's posts recently as they tend to be tediously repetitive and unnecessarily argumentative. He's mostly never less than polite though I'll give him that. So if he was indeed espousing views I agree with on this thread I'll apologise for not acknowledging that fact and naming him. I'm even prepared to go back and edit the offending post when I get home this evening if it will help heal Mo's fractured ego. It appears to be bothering him.

Thank you, my friend. You are a good and decent man. Although, no need to go and correct them on my account. Your mistake does not offend me...in fact I've enjoyed using it as a club to beat Numpty around his empty little head.

EDIT: BTW, little tip, if in future you want to claim "Only X and Y have been talking sense" then may I suggest it's best to not just skim some peoples post. No need to thank me.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 11:38]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 12:16 - Sep 7 with 2450 viewsDarran

Just for a bit of balance I hope you're skin reading many of Humptys posts too as they also tend to be tediously repetitive and unnecessarily argumentative.

Genderless Clothes on 12:35 - Sep 7 with 2430 viewsexiledclaseboy

Genderless Clothes on 12:16 - Sep 7 by Darran

Just for a bit of balance I hope you're skin reading many of Humptys posts too as they also tend to be tediously repetitive and unnecessarily argumentative.

No. I read every single word he types. Religiously.

Poll: Tory leader

Genderless Clothes on 12:41 - Sep 7 with 2419 viewsDarran

Genderless Clothes on 12:35 - Sep 7 by exiledclaseboy

No. I read every single word he types. Religiously.

Well he is one of your lot I suppose.

Genderless Clothes on 14:30 - Sep 7 with 2382 viewslondonlisa2001

You've triggered him.

He's a bit of a Moflake.
Genderless Clothes on 14:51 - Sep 7 with 2372 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 14:30 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

You've triggered him.

He's a bit of a Moflake.

Well if I have been triggered I'll have to reassess my use of that word. I thought 'triggered' was like that time you got all wound up by Bill Cosby memes and started having a big old cry. BTW, what do you call that, if not triggered?

I thought what I did here was to point out that Numpty and/or ECB were wrong, by using a logical argument.

And can I just leave this here...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 15:38 - Sep 7 with 2346 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 14:30 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

You've triggered him.

He's a bit of a Moflake.

Being a seeker of truth I wanted to find more about the meaning of the word 'Triggered'. In my research I came across this reddit, where, amongst others, suffers of PTSD are discussing how the unwarranted use of the word 'triggered' is actually offensive to PTSD sufferers...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Negareddit/comments/4jx9gs/triggered_is_actually_really

Here is a quote from one PTSD sufferer...

"I have C-PTSD. Triggering events and behaviors in others is something I deal with constantly. Having some f*ckass 14 year old make light of it because he thinks its only something brought up by uneducated Tumblr kids is f*cking infuriating and dehumanizing."

Now, I know you hate anyone being deliberately offensive...and since I can tell you I'm not a suffer of PTSD, would you like to retract your statement and apologise to the suffers of PTSD?
BTW, I support your right to be offensive and I don't care if you don't retract and apologise. I am doing this for your sake...since you hate people being deliberately offensive.

[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 15:40]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 15:38 - Sep 7 with 2345 viewslondonlisa2001

Genderless Clothes on 14:51 - Sep 7 by Mo_Wives

Well if I have been triggered I'll have to reassess my use of that word. I thought 'triggered' was like that time you got all wound up by Bill Cosby memes and started having a big old cry. BTW, what do you call that, if not triggered?

I thought what I did here was to point out that Numpty and/or ECB were wrong, by using a logical argument.

And can I just leave this here...

No, I wasn't triggered. I pointed out that people who found the Bill Cosby case to be amusing were stupid and, indeed, repulsive.

If you find a man sexually assaulting and raping several dozen women and children hilarious then so be it. It makes you both stupid and repulsive.
Genderless Clothes on 15:51 - Sep 7 with 2324 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 15:38 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

No, I wasn't triggered. I pointed out that people who found the Bill Cosby case to be amusing were stupid and, indeed, repulsive.

If you find a man sexually assaulting and raping several dozen women and children hilarious then so be it. It makes you both stupid and repulsive.

Yeah, never mind all that shit, I don't want you getting triggered again.

Have you seen my last post?...You may need to take evasive action before the offence police get here. I think it's about time for Numpty to get up.

You can thank me later, babe.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 15:56 - Sep 7 with 2319 viewslondonlisa2001

Genderless Clothes on 15:51 - Sep 7 by Mo_Wives

Yeah, never mind all that shit, I don't want you getting triggered again.

Have you seen my last post?...You may need to take evasive action before the offence police get here. I think it's about time for Numpty to get up.

You can thank me later, babe.

Grow up Mo.
Genderless Clothes on 16:02 - Sep 7 with 2316 viewsHumpty

Genderless Clothes on 07:04 - Sep 7 by Mo_Wives

Here he is...
He's been out in the pub, drunk till he's got the eye of the tiger and come out swinging.

First off, Nump, this is a forum. 'Forum' comes from the word for, something like, 'outside'. It was when people would go outside to the square and have a battle of ideas...and in any battle you will have winners and losers (or a draw). So the whole idea of a forum was to find the winning argument. When you say "only this persons argument makes sense" it's the same as saying "only one boxer was throwing and landing punches"...you are suggesting who you think won the battle.

I don't care about winning...I care about the truth. And I saw it different from Mr Easy B. So I let him know...because I care about finding the truth and not about winning.

And now let me show you why you are what Mr Warwick Hunt calls an 'aching simpleton'...
If "We're talking about kids clothes FFS" then read back through the thread. On the subject of John Lewis I repeatedly said: I don't care what John Lewis does...they are a private business they can do what they want (paraphrasing).
So, you see, Numpty...my opinion on that is the same as Lisa and the same as yours. So why is Mr Easy B. (ECB) saying only you and her are talking sense?. We all three agree...but only left wing Lisa and Humpty are making sense? I have the same opinion on the kids clothes issue, so surely I am also making sense?. Which would make Easy B's statement false and therefore a genuine target for someone who cares about the truth...like moi.

And finally, I'd like to add two things...
1- I don't think the Mary Whitehouse of Planet Swans should be calling anyone 'snowflakes'
2- Next time you come out of the pub with the eye of the tiger...just go to bed you embarrassing c*nt

Is that it?

That's all you're worried about?

ECB said he agreed with me and Lisa but didn't mention you, and you're feeling all left out?

F*cking hell.

BTW I hadn't been to the pub. And what is your obsession with tigers all about?

Only one person on this thread has described himself as a tiger.
Genderless Clothes on 16:05 - Sep 7 with 2308 viewsHumpty

Genderless Clothes on 11:33 - Sep 7 by Mo_Wives

Thank you, my friend. You are a good and decent man. Although, no need to go and correct them on my account. Your mistake does not offend me...in fact I've enjoyed using it as a club to beat Numpty around his empty little head.

EDIT: BTW, little tip, if in future you want to claim "Only X and Y have been talking sense" then may I suggest it's best to not just skim some peoples post. No need to thank me.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2017 11:38]

Yeah Clase.

FFS don't leave him out next time. He get's all triggered.
Genderless Clothes on 16:43 - Sep 7 with 2289 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 15:56 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

Grow up Mo.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 16:46 - Sep 7 with 2286 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 16:02 - Sep 7 by Humpty

Is that it?

That's all you're worried about?

ECB said he agreed with me and Lisa but didn't mention you, and you're feeling all left out?

F*cking hell.

BTW I hadn't been to the pub. And what is your obsession with tigers all about?

Only one person on this thread has described himself as a tiger.

There he is...

I said you'd be getting up soon, buddy. Sorry for saying you'd been to the pub, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. But if you were sober making that post...then good for you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Genderless Clothes on 16:54 - Sep 7 with 2275 viewsHumpty

Genderless Clothes on 16:43 - Sep 7 by Mo_Wives

Oh look. He's "won" again.

He must have, as he's saying he has.
Genderless Clothes on 16:54 - Sep 7 with 2275 viewslondonlisa2001

Genderless Clothes on 16:43 - Sep 7 by Mo_Wives

You carry on believing it Mo.
Genderless Clothes on 17:03 - Sep 7 with 2268 viewsMo_Wives

Genderless Clothes on 16:54 - Sep 7 by londonlisa2001

You carry on believing it Mo.

TBH, I was taking my cues from your behaviour. One minute you're calling me names then two posts later your telling me to grown up.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024