Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson... 17:42 - Sep 10 with 5895 views34dfgdf54

I don't think we have too much to fear regarding big clubs coming in for him in January on this showing.
Mawson... on 11:19 - Sep 11 with 1377 viewsjack247

Mawson... on 11:15 - Sep 11 by 34dfgdf54

Mesa was slated on here for shouting at his teammates, called him a "pointer".

That bollocking he gave Montero in pre season suggested good things to come. Unfortunately it looks like he isn't good/fit/sharp enough to start yet.

I'm not one of those writing him off. Disappointing he can't get into that team though.
Mawson... on 11:49 - Sep 11 with 1330 views34dfgdf54

Mawson... on 11:19 - Sep 11 by jack247

That bollocking he gave Montero in pre season suggested good things to come. Unfortunately it looks like he isn't good/fit/sharp enough to start yet.

I'm not one of those writing him off. Disappointing he can't get into that team though.

I'm convinced he can be a good player for us, but he's not Clement's cup of tea.

Speculation only, and just my view on it, Clement had other ideas for that particular position and Mesa wasn't his choice. The Yanks said there were disagreements across the way and I believe this was one of them.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if he ends up back at Las Palmas on loan in January.
Mawson... on 14:06 - Sep 11 with 1284 viewstheloneranger

Mawson... on 18:03 - Sep 10 by dickythorpe

Needs to really think about his role and responsibility. He is no where near as good as many say/ write he is.

With hard work and the right coaching he could be decent, at the moment he is very raw.

Interesting to see the interview with Newcastle's goal scorer Lascelles. He said he didn't like zonal marking because all the defenders ball watch, allowing opposing players to attack the ball from behind the defenders.

Something that has happened in Swans last 3 home games, 3 almost identical goals coming from 3 corners.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mawson... on 17:42 - Sep 11 with 1253 viewswelshgit

Mawson... on 18:45 - Sep 10 by theloneranger

2 home games he's been caught out on 2 corners, resulting in 2 goals, by players attacking him and the ball. Each time these players are getting the run on him unseen from behind.

There again no attempts by a Swans player to block the run, something Leon is good at.

Didn´t it used to be that, for tall centre halves going up for corners, the centre forward went with them to block the blind side run ?.
Mawson... on 17:46 - Sep 11 with 1249 viewstheloneranger

Mawson... on 17:42 - Sep 11 by welshgit

Didn´t it used to be that, for tall centre halves going up for corners, the centre forward went with them to block the blind side run ?.

Yep, that's how it used to be, but we've also used Leon to block the runs....as he did against Crouch.

He talked about that on Sky yesterday

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024