Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two penalties 08:56 - Sep 17 with 7946 viewsPrivate_Partz

MOTD and both pundits adamant Spurs should have had two.
Does it not have to be intentional for a penalty to be given? Olsson was trying to get his hand out of the way and the trip incident had no intention in it whatsoever as our defender was trying to make up ground and not even looking at their players feet.
Both accidental and not intentional for me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 8:57]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Two penalties on 21:34 - Sep 17 with 4850 viewsbuilthjack

Did they show any of the Tottenham dives? There were quite a few.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Two penalties on 23:00 - Sep 17 with 4821 viewsFireboy2

Fvck em

Remember alli last season?

What goes around comes around

We deserve a bit of luck
Two penalties on 12:45 - Sep 18 with 4754 viewssomersetsimon

Two penalties on 12:29 - Sep 17 by Private_Partz

My argument is it was not a trip. It was just a tangle of feet and there were far worse examples of this that went unpunished. If we hand out penalties when there is such contact we will be having half a dozen every game.
I recognise I am in a minority on this one though ;-)

If Dean had access to video replays, I think he would have given that penalty against Ayew. It was accidental, but there was a little contact which then caused the Spurs player to stumble and trip over his own feet. It would have been really hard for the ref to notice that contact in real time even if he hadn't mistakenly blown for handball.
Two penalties on 13:01 - Sep 18 with 4727 viewsmonmouth

Two penalties on 12:45 - Sep 18 by somersetsimon

If Dean had access to video replays, I think he would have given that penalty against Ayew. It was accidental, but there was a little contact which then caused the Spurs player to stumble and trip over his own feet. It would have been really hard for the ref to notice that contact in real time even if he hadn't mistakenly blown for handball.

I thought it was handball on the stream I was watching and it was the same angle as Dean. I was nodding at his decision. Plus I did think the player had thrown himself over as per usual cheating Totty, and pretended to trip himself as per Kane and Bale of old. The replay showed it wasn't either but there we go. I can see why Dean saw it that way.

Amazing though when you think of both the Cardiff and Palace non-penalties he has given against us in the past.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Two penalties on 13:15 - Sep 18 with 4703 viewsTaliesin

The handball was not a penalty in my humble opinion as there was no intent.

The trip was a stonewall penalty, but I guess it's a matter of the team that cried wolf. If their shown to be cheating barstewards week after week then they may not get the ones they should. As someone said previously Karma's a bitch.
Two penalties on 13:22 - Sep 18 with 4686 viewsmagicdaps10

Does it matter......Karma hey!!!

Alli cheated a penalty out us last season anyway. Talking on Alli, what a dirty, sly, and arrogant individual......tried winding up Ayew with a little comment in his ear after he fouled him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Two penalties on 13:52 - Sep 18 with 4672 viewsPrivate_Partz

Two penalties on 12:45 - Sep 18 by somersetsimon

Yeh fairy nuf.
There are inconsistencies though that allow much more contact to go unpunished.
The Norwich Keeper absoultely poleaxed a forward. Albeit the offence seemed unintentional but he got away with it.
Still it could not have happened to a nicer team than Spurs.
As an aside did anyone see their last man holding Tammy back when he tried to get one on one with their keeper?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Two penalties on 15:03 - Sep 18 with 4646 viewsJesuswasaJack

Two penalties on 13:52 - Sep 18 by Private_Partz

Yeh fairy nuf.
There are inconsistencies though that allow much more contact to go unpunished.
The Norwich Keeper absoultely poleaxed a forward. Albeit the offence seemed unintentional but he got away with it.
Still it could not have happened to a nicer team than Spurs.
As an aside did anyone see their last man holding Tammy back when he tried to get one on one with their keeper?

yes I saw the pull on Tammy - prevented a two on two situation - should have been a yellow card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024