Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 times in a row pub league champions ..... 22:43 - Sep 27 with 8676 viewsKilkennyjack

....... anyone catch the result tonight ?

🍀🍀🍀🏐🏐🏐

Beware of the Risen People

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 22:48 - Sep 27 with 3585 viewsFireboy2

Wow beating the mighty anderlecht I bet real,barca and psg are sh!tting themselves
6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 22:50 - Sep 27 with 3581 viewsGaryjack

Are we talking about the darts match down the Gyp?
6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 22:54 - Sep 27 with 3571 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nobody cares except you, Swannjaxx , Trampie and Attila the hun. And why would any Swansea fan give a damn about Celtic? Seriously?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:03 - Sep 27 with 3552 viewsSwanjaxs

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 22:54 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Nobody cares except you, Swannjaxx , Trampie and Attila the hun. And why would any Swansea fan give a damn about Celtic? Seriously?

Well you obviously do you mug because you've taken the bait again! 😂 Go and dry your eyes with your Union Jack underpants 😂 ..... GLASGEE'S GREEN AND WHITE 🇨🇮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:06 - Sep 27 with 3530 viewsKilkennyjack

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 22:54 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

🎣

✊️

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:13 - Sep 27 with 3506 viewsGaryjack

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:03 - Sep 27 by Swanjaxs

Well you obviously do you mug because you've taken the bait again! 😂 Go and dry your eyes with your Union Jack underpants 😂 ..... GLASGEE'S GREEN AND WHITE 🇨🇮

I honestly haven't a problem with you being a plastic Celtic fan, nothing to do with me or anyone else for that matter, but why do you feel the need to shout it from the roof tops on here? There are plenty of Celtic forums that you can join to soak your gusset over being a Celtic fan from Wales?
6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:20 - Sep 27 with 3484 viewswhoflungdung

Why would a Welshman cover his posts with shamrocks

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:25 - Sep 27 with 3471 viewsSwanjaxs

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:13 - Sep 27 by Garyjack

I honestly haven't a problem with you being a plastic Celtic fan, nothing to do with me or anyone else for that matter, but why do you feel the need to shout it from the roof tops on here? There are plenty of Celtic forums that you can join to soak your gusset over being a Celtic fan from Wales?

Well sounds to me like you have got a problem... and yes it's got fack all to do with you 👍 ..... thing is see buddy this is a forum ..... for football related matters... plenty of non related Swans threads on this FOOTBALL FORUM EVERY DAY 👍 and I'll soak my gusset all I want aye... now go borrow Brynmill's kegs 🇬🇧

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:28 - Sep 27 with 3459 viewsDarran

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:20 - Sep 27 by whoflungdung

Why would a Welshman living in England constantly slag Wales off?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:31 - Sep 27 with 3452 viewsGaryjack

It's attention seeking. Ooh look at me, i support Celtic as well as my home town club! Each to their own, but if you have a second club, post on their site because doing so on here makes you look like a right vvanker.
6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:35 - Sep 27 with 3446 viewsSwanjaxs

Well see .... St Patrick was born in Wales and used the shamrock to teach people about Christianity as he travels around Ireland in the 5th century apparently 😮 you have to know your Celtic history though 👍🍀

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:37 - Sep 27 with 3435 viewsGaryjack

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:25 - Sep 27 by Swanjaxs

Well sounds to me like you have got a problem... and yes it's got fack all to do with you 👍 ..... thing is see buddy this is a forum ..... for football related matters... plenty of non related Swans threads on this FOOTBALL FORUM EVERY DAY 👍 and I'll soak my gusset all I want aye... now go borrow Brynmill's kegs 🇬🇧

You're a plastic fan. A plastic Celtic fan, and a plastic Jack. One club, you can't have two. But of course you're to plastic to see that.
6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:42 - Sep 27 with 3410 viewsSwanjaxs

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:37 - Sep 27 by Garyjack

You're a plastic fan. A plastic Celtic fan, and a plastic Jack. One club, you can't have two. But of course you're to plastic to see that.

Jaysus.... plastic overload in that post there fella 😮 .... put your can down and go to bed 😎 #plasticfantastic 😂

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:46 - Sep 27 with 3393 viewsKilkennyjack

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:28 - Sep 27 by Darran

Why would a Welshman living in England constantly slag Wales off?

I thought the same Dazza.

His lack of self awareness is astonishing.

He hates Wales for some reason.
I think he got bullied a lot in school. Pity mun.

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:48 - Sep 27 with 3388 viewsKilkennyjack

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:35 - Sep 27 by Swanjaxs

Well see .... St Patrick was born in Wales and used the shamrock to teach people about Christianity as he travels around Ireland in the 5th century apparently 😮 you have to know your Celtic history though 👍🍀

Schooled. 😂🍀💚

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:52 - Sep 27 with 3374 viewsGaryjack

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:35 - Sep 27 by Swanjaxs

Tell us more about Celtic history from the 5th century, or are you just passing on as fact something that is of popular folklore?
6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:53 - Sep 27 with 3371 viewsDarran

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:46 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

I thought the same Dazza.

His lack of self awareness is astonishing.

He hates Wales for some reason.
I think he got bullied a lot in school. Pity mun.

I fuçking hate hypocrites.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:55 - Sep 27 with 3365 viewsKilkennyjack

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:52 - Sep 27 by Garyjack

Tell us more about Celtic history from the 5th century, or are you just passing on as fact something that is of popular folklore?

Start with King Arthur, thats an interesting one.
Happy to assist you.

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:59 - Sep 27 with 3357 viewsGaryjack

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:55 - Sep 27 by Kilkennyjack

Start with King Arthur, thats an interesting one.
Happy to assist you.

Oh yeah! His stone is down in Rhossili innit!............Dull tvvat!
6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 00:04 - Sep 28 with 3334 viewsJackSomething

Brilliant result for Celtic. Gives them genuine hope of finishing third in the group and securing a coveted spot in the Europa League knock out stages. In which they'll inevitably get smashed by whatever half decent team they play.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 00:04 - Sep 28 with 3333 viewsSwanjaxs

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 23:52 - Sep 27 by Garyjack

If your asking about "popular folklore" you can add Jesus Christ and Guy Fawkes into the same category as St Pat 👍 who knows as I wasn't about in the 5th century or the second coming for that matter..... does this make me a plastic "know it all"? 😂
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 0:09]

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 00:06 - Sep 28 with 3324 viewsSwanjaxs

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 00:04 - Sep 28 by JackSomething

Brilliant result for Celtic. Gives them genuine hope of finishing third in the group and securing a coveted spot in the Europa League knock out stages. In which they'll inevitably get smashed by whatever half decent team they play.

Just like Bayern Munich were smashed by a half decent team tonight...

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 00:11 - Sep 28 with 3303 viewsJackSomething

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 00:06 - Sep 28 by Swanjaxs

Just like Bayern Munich were smashed by a half decent team tonight...

Losing 3-0 away isn't quite in the ballpark of being spaffed 5-0 at home by a team that barely had to break a sweat.

Good on Celtic, but their performances in Europe are generally less impressive than whatever PL side who win the League Cup manage. They'd bite your hands off to beat Valencia 3-0 for example.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 00:16 - Sep 28 with 3287 viewsSwanjaxs

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 00:11 - Sep 28 by JackSomething

Losing 3-0 away isn't quite in the ballpark of being spaffed 5-0 at home by a team that barely had to break a sweat.

Good on Celtic, but their performances in Europe are generally less impressive than whatever PL side who win the League Cup manage. They'd bite your hands off to beat Valencia 3-0 for example.

Ballpark! .... Spaffed! .. what language is that? Your not American are you by any chance? Anyway the Europa league aint in the same category as the Champions league g'uvnor 👍🇬🇧

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 00:16 - Sep 28 with 3285 viewsGaryjack

6 times in a row pub league champions ..... on 00:04 - Sep 28 by Swanjaxs

If your asking about "popular folklore" you can add Jesus Christ and Guy Fawkes into the same category as St Pat 👍 who knows as I wasn't about in the 5th century or the second coming for that matter..... does this make me a plastic "know it all"? 😂
[Post edited 28 Sep 2017 0:09]

I'm not passing off Jesus Christ and Guy Fawkes as fact am i? But hey, stop making a fool of yourself. Enough for tonight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024