Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news on the Liberty lease? 16:38 - Oct 1 with 1068 viewsHeadmaster

Is there any recent news on the planned lease of the stadium? As soon as it looks like it's happening, things just seem to fall by the wayside it seems.
Any news on the Liberty lease? on 16:42 - Oct 1 with 1052 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree. There seems a lot of big admin salaries banging about our club for people who seem to be doing the square root of eff all.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Any news on the Liberty lease? on 16:48 - Oct 1 with 1040 viewsHeadmaster

Any news on the Liberty lease? on 16:42 - Oct 1 by Private_Partz

I agree. There seems a lot of big admin salaries banging about our club for people who seem to be doing the square root of eff all.

Our 7th year in the Prem, and we still have one of the smallest stadiums in the league. I don't advocate expanding just for the sake of it, but we sell out most home games these days. We just seem to be dragging our heels when it comes to progression, both on the field and off it.
Any news on the Liberty lease? on 17:33 - Oct 1 with 986 views3swan

Can't see any purchase of the lease this season unless there is a big turnaround on the pitch.

Money will not be spent unless there is close to a guarantee on return.
Any news on the Liberty lease? on 17:50 - Oct 3 with 792 viewscastlejack

Any news on the Liberty lease? on 17:33 - Oct 1 by 3swan

Can't see any purchase of the lease this season unless there is a big turnaround on the pitch.

Money will not be spent unless there is close to a guarantee on return.

As the great Bill Shankley once said to Toshack, build your team first, then worry about the stadium.

Frustrating as it looks like every decision is made with some yank investment criteria and we end up with nothing

Poll: Next Swans manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024