Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilary is a jack 10:36 - Oct 14 with 30716 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41611316
Hilary is a jack on 07:10 - Oct 17 with 1458 viewsMo_Wives

Anyway, let's get this thread back on track. Where's the star of the show? there she is....

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 12:05 - Oct 17 with 1381 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 07:10 - Oct 17 by Mo_Wives

Anyway, let's get this thread back on track. Where's the star of the show? there she is....

The teenagers on this site appreciate your use of pictures and GIFs.

They love it when you #own #liberals
Hilary is a jack on 12:15 - Oct 17 with 1374 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 12:05 - Oct 17 by nice_to_michu

To be young at heart is a wonderful thing. You should try it...you may find it's much better than being a minge. It's like that Christmas morning feeling every day. Remember that?...

BTW, are you still a racist?
Being a liberal, you're at least a white supremacist, according to BLM.
Have a nice day, dick head

#another #liberal #owned

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 12:16 - Oct 17 with 1373 viewsexiledclaseboy

He’s awesome isn’t he. He’s managed to change my mind and made me realise that I’ve been an oppressive, regressive bigot all these years. A life changing discovery.

Poll: Tory leader

Hilary is a jack on 12:22 - Oct 17 with 1364 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 12:16 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

He’s awesome isn’t he. He’s managed to change my mind and made me realise that I’ve been an oppressive, regressive bigot all these years. A life changing discovery.

That's the kind of guy I am

BTW, are you OK? you sound like you're gonna cry. And just to make clear, I said outdated and patronising...maybe accidentally sexist.
Not oppressive.
Haven't said regressive...but you are part of the regressive left. So yes.
A bigot? Definitely not, Mr Boy. You tolerate people with different opinions, my friend

BTW- Lisa says there is nothing wrong with sexist jokes. See, told you.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 12:24]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 12:25 - Oct 17 with 1359 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hilary is a jack on 12:22 - Oct 17 by Mo_Wives

That's the kind of guy I am

BTW, are you OK? you sound like you're gonna cry. And just to make clear, I said outdated and patronising...maybe accidentally sexist.
Not oppressive.
Haven't said regressive...but you are part of the regressive left. So yes.
A bigot? Definitely not, Mr Boy. You tolerate people with different opinions, my friend

BTW- Lisa says there is nothing wrong with sexist jokes. See, told you.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 12:24]

I’m fine thank you, Mo. I enjoy bantering with you and then watching your mucker/alter ego (delete as applicable) Northern Line follow your every move and up arrow most of your replies to me. He’s my very own mart6.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 12:28]

Hilary is a jack on 12:27 - Oct 17 with 1355 viewsexiledclaseboy

In answer to your edit, I can’t remember saying that there was anything wrong with sexist jokes. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Hilary is a jack on 12:40 - Oct 17 with 1343 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 12:25 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

I’m fine thank you, Mo. I enjoy bantering with you and then watching your mucker/alter ego (delete as applicable) Northern Line follow your every move and up arrow most of your replies to me. He’s my very own mart6.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 12:28]

Are you sure you're are OK? It's not like you to get upset about up and down arrows. Northern Line is not my 'mucker' or my alter ego. If he likes me arguing with you maybe it's because he doesn't like you.

BTW, is mart6 your alter ego? or are you judging me by standards lower than your own?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Hilary is a jack on 12:47 - Oct 17 with 1339 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 12:27 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

In answer to your edit, I can’t remember saying that there was anything wrong with sexist jokes. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Excellent.

Q- How do you know when a woman is about to say something clever?
A- She starts her sentence with "a man once told me..."

I feel our relationship is gonna move to a whole new level, my friend.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 12:48 - Oct 17 with 1337 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hilary is a jack on 12:40 - Oct 17 by Mo_Wives

Are you sure you're are OK? It's not like you to get upset about up and down arrows. Northern Line is not my 'mucker' or my alter ego. If he likes me arguing with you maybe it's because he doesn't like you.

BTW, is mart6 your alter ego? or are you judging me by standards lower than your own?

I think it’s a given that he’s not a fan of Easy B (I like that by the way. Thanks).

I can confirm that mart6 is not me.

Hilary is a jack on 12:53 - Oct 17 with 1329 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 12:48 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

I think it’s a given that he’s not a fan of Easy B (I like that by the way. Thanks).

I can confirm that mart6 is not me.

It makes you sound like a rapper.

I know mart6 is not you. I can smell when he's near. Did you know he stinks of bum?

FAO mart6: mart, down arrow this if you stink of bum.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 13:02 - Oct 17 with 1313 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hilary is a jack on 12:53 - Oct 17 by Mo_Wives

I know mart6 is not you. I can smell when he's near. Did you know he stinks of bum?

Mart is lovely. I won’t have a word said against him.

Hilary is a jack on 13:11 - Oct 17 with 1305 viewswhoflungdung

Who s mart

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Hilary is a jack on 13:19 - Oct 17 with 1297 viewsHighjack

So getting back on topic has that vile demented slag been to Swansea yet then?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hilary is a jack on 13:33 - Oct 17 with 1287 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 13:19 - Oct 17 by Highjack

So getting back on topic has that vile demented slag been to Swansea yet then?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 14:11 - Oct 17 with 1265 viewsMo_Wives

I've been having a think about your problem and I think I can help you.

First. The name. You should've gone with 'Pleased to Michu'. This brings to mind 'sympathy for the Devil'. It makes you think of the Rolling Stones. Mick and Keith and all that. See? now I've mentioned it, I can already hear those f*cking congas, bongoing us into that intro. My hands are playing air maracas and I'm pouting like a bimbo in a selfie. (had to stop typing and put the song on. True story). Instead you went with 'nice to michu'. Nice?...nice? FFS. You didn't even use any capital letters. 'Nice to Michu' makes one think of Rick Moranis playing a librarian.

Second. You should avoid making posts like this: "Great to hear she's is coming to Swansea. Amazing woman. Welcome, Hilary."
Even the people on this forum who take her side in this debate accept she is not a good person. They do it because they think Trump is worse. And vice-versa with the people who take Trumps side. It makes you look a little bit 'clown shoes'.

Anyway, glad I could be of service. Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this as a gift on my daughters wedding day.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:29 - Oct 17 with 1251 viewsHighjack

Hilary is a jack on 13:33 - Oct 17 by Mo_Wives

I meant incredible amazing woman, my apologies.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2017 14:30]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:31 - Oct 17 with 1245 viewsMo_Wives

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:29 - Oct 17 by Highjack

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 15:03 - Oct 17 with 1212 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 12:53 - Oct 17 by Mo_Wives

He down arrowed. It's official.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hilary is a jack on 15:07 - Oct 17 with 1205 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 14:11 - Oct 17 by Mo_Wives

I've been having a think about your problem and I think I can help you.

First. The name. You should've gone with 'Pleased to Michu'. This brings to mind 'sympathy for the Devil'. It makes you think of the Rolling Stones. Mick and Keith and all that. See? now I've mentioned it, I can already hear those f*cking congas, bongoing us into that intro. My hands are playing air maracas and I'm pouting like a bimbo in a selfie. (had to stop typing and put the song on. True story). Instead you went with 'nice to michu'. Nice?...nice? FFS. You didn't even use any capital letters. 'Nice to Michu' makes one think of Rick Moranis playing a librarian.

Second. You should avoid making posts like this: "Great to hear she's is coming to Swansea. Amazing woman. Welcome, Hilary."
Even the people on this forum who take her side in this debate accept she is not a good person. They do it because they think Trump is worse. And vice-versa with the people who take Trumps side. It makes you look a little bit 'clown shoes'.

Anyway, glad I could be of service. Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this as a gift on my daughters wedding day.

Cool.
Hilary is a jack on 15:17 - Oct 17 with 1199 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 15:07 - Oct 17 by nice_to_michu

Cool.

If it was anyone else I would have thought this was a sarcastic reply. But last time I thought that about a post it was you calling the Hillbot an amazing woman. As we now know, unbelievably, you were not being sarcastic. I won't fall into that trap again.

So, thank you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:29 - Oct 17 with 1190 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:29 - Oct 17 by Highjack

Mart also downarrowed this, which suggests he doesn't agree that she is an incredible, amazing woman.

Hilary is a jack on 15:53 - Oct 17 with 1171 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 15:17 - Oct 17 by Mo_Wives

If it was anyone else I would have thought this was a sarcastic reply. But last time I thought that about a post it was you calling the Hillbot an amazing woman. As we now know, unbelievably, you were not being sarcastic. I won't fall into that trap again.

So, thank you.

Ok then.
Hilary is a jack on 16:50 - Oct 17 with 1141 viewslondonlisa2001

Hilary is a jack on 05:15 - Oct 17 by Mo_Wives

Of course sexist humour is OK. It's only words, I've been trying to tell certain people this for how long?. I'm glad you agree, Lisa. Could you please tell all the 'heroes' they do not need to rush to your (women's) defence if someone makes a joke about, let's say, women commentators. I'd find it incredibly patronising and outdated if I were you.

The rape joke situation I have no problem with what you say. Some people find it offensive. I accept if you make a rape joke you may get backlash...everyone has a different line. I don't know why you mention James Corden. He's an unfunny, fat, slug. You could have gone with George Carlin who thought rape jokes acceptable (or many others).
But let's not act like people getting blowback, in this day and age, is a good way to judge what is right and wrong. Do you remember that scientist chap who landed a remote control lump of metal on a comet (or Jupiter or something). A fantastic achievement the scientific community said. And when he went to meet the press he wore a shirt designed by his friend (a fledgling woman designer) with scantily clad, heroic looking women on it(he was trying to give his female friend exposure to help her career). But then when all those crazy f*cking feminists saw it they went batshit. They were outraged. They kicked up such a fuss (over nothing) that this scientist, in his moment of triumph, had to come on camera crying to apologise. He should told them to get f*cked. People's outrage is not a good way of judging right and wrong.

Now, considering what you have said, can you tell me why me calling you 'babe' was me showing my 'true colours'. As you said on the last page. This seems pretty tame. And you just pointed out a difference between sexist humour and genuinely offensive things. Why does me calling you babe cause you to use it as a sign of me showing my 'true colours' (a suggestion that I am somehow trying to hide my true nature which is bad). I suspect you don't find it offensive but you are using it to try and shame me to shut me up (which won't work, btw) or dismiss my points. Like I said a page or two ago, the left have used this tactic for a long time. Instead of debating the points you jump to 'he's a bad person'...'he's a racist, sexist, misogynist'.

For example, I won't name names (I'm not trying to bring anyone else into this), but there is a person on this forum who leans toward your way of thinking and disagrees with me. They once made a big song and dance about a word I used. Now, in the last few days, someone who I know this person likes has also used that word. I pointed it out, but it was ignored (which I'm glad of). But it does show, this person had no principled stance against the word I used. Instead, because he didn't like my opinion he tried to shame me (luckily, I don't shame easily)

So what have we learned?
-Lisa does not need protecting against sexist jokes. Let's say, for example, about women commentators. So can all the macho men stop their nonsense. It's very patronising...this is not the 1940's or even the 1970's.
-She finds rape jokes to be offensive. She also finds 'babe' to be offensive (or she just uses offense to try and shame or shut people down...maybe she can clear that one up?)
-In your moment of triumph, check with feminists to see if your clothing passes their test or they will bully you until you cry.
-And finally, I don't shame easily.

This post has been edited by an administrator

To be clear, I said that sexist humour CAN be funny.

It depends on delivery (as I said).

Comedians who make fun of differences between men and women, from a position of affection, can be hilarious. Micky Flanagan is brilliant at it. Men and women both laugh as his observations are clever and without malice. Other comedians make fun of women in an attempt to belittle or demean. They are not clever and women do not find them funny. They are full of spite and loathing, and they'd be the type of men that women would feel very uneasy to be around without company.

I mentioned James Corden because his attempt at humour was a recent example of the second type of comedian. His 'joke' was an attempt to make light of a disgusting situation, and to demean the women affected. His comedy isn't clever, just desperate. Goes hand in hand with a number of things I've heard about him over the years to be honest. From both men and women.

The problem Mo, is that you are forcing the issue and it's closer to desperate than it is to clever. It's all very well saying that you don't see why people get offended, but that's a contradiction of your fairly obvious attempt to deliberately offend, on an almost constant basis. If you don't recognise that things are offensive, why go out of your way to post them?

As for the use of the word 'babe' - yes it is offensive. Not because of the word itself, men I know could call me babe (I have to say I know of none that would unless they were taking the p*ss as they'd realise they sound like a complete tw*t), and I wouldn't give a sh*t. But again, it's about intent. You only used it to try to assume a position of superiority over me, there's no other reason to use it - you don't know me, it's not a phrase that you would use to women you don't know as a matter of course. So it's the intent that's offensive rather than the language.

So what have we learned? Well you have learned nothing I suspect as you're not interested in any point of view other than your own which you are convinced is 'right'. Not 'right for you' but just objectively 'right'.
Hilary is a jack on 18:07 - Oct 17 with 1115 viewsMo_Wives

Hilary is a jack on 16:50 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

To be clear, I said that sexist humour CAN be funny.

It depends on delivery (as I said).

Comedians who make fun of differences between men and women, from a position of affection, can be hilarious. Micky Flanagan is brilliant at it. Men and women both laugh as his observations are clever and without malice. Other comedians make fun of women in an attempt to belittle or demean. They are not clever and women do not find them funny. They are full of spite and loathing, and they'd be the type of men that women would feel very uneasy to be around without company.

I mentioned James Corden because his attempt at humour was a recent example of the second type of comedian. His 'joke' was an attempt to make light of a disgusting situation, and to demean the women affected. His comedy isn't clever, just desperate. Goes hand in hand with a number of things I've heard about him over the years to be honest. From both men and women.

The problem Mo, is that you are forcing the issue and it's closer to desperate than it is to clever. It's all very well saying that you don't see why people get offended, but that's a contradiction of your fairly obvious attempt to deliberately offend, on an almost constant basis. If you don't recognise that things are offensive, why go out of your way to post them?

As for the use of the word 'babe' - yes it is offensive. Not because of the word itself, men I know could call me babe (I have to say I know of none that would unless they were taking the p*ss as they'd realise they sound like a complete tw*t), and I wouldn't give a sh*t. But again, it's about intent. You only used it to try to assume a position of superiority over me, there's no other reason to use it - you don't know me, it's not a phrase that you would use to women you don't know as a matter of course. So it's the intent that's offensive rather than the language.

So what have we learned? Well you have learned nothing I suspect as you're not interested in any point of view other than your own which you are convinced is 'right'. Not 'right for you' but just objectively 'right'.

Why did you switch 'OK' to 'Funny'? We were talking about sexist jokes being OK. And when you say "Women do not find them funny" are you speaking for all women? To think all women think the same is very sexist, Lisa. And you say about me not seeing why people get offended, after I just acknowledged rape jokes offend people. I point out everyone has a line. What I don't think people should get offended over is being called babe. See the difference?

Then you go on about me trying to assume a position of superiority over you. TBH, I'm just replying in a condescending manner to someone I find to be an incredibly condescending poster. I would do this if you were male or female, but you have to believe it's because you're a woman. It's not your fault that you are the way you are. You view everything through a feminist lens, so you believe you are always 'punching up' at the big bullies.

You use the sexist card when I insult you. I point out that I also insult men, So you dodge and claim some horse shit about gender specific words...I'm assuming like 'babe' and 'minge'. Your feminist lens blinds you to the fact I called Humpty 'son' and many people 'bellends' or 'cocks'

And you use your 'they hate the women' card as a political tool. For example, in the last week you have used it to defend feminist Meryl Streep and Jennifer Lawrence. You have used it to defend Oprah. Even saying...
"I assume that the reason Tummer posted the picture is because the American right are trying to bring Oprah into it as they are worried about her political aspirations. "
Showing that politics were in your thinking at the time of defending her. You then used it in this thread claiming people attack Hillary because she is a woman. See, all women politically aligned with yourself. Now, as I said I don't see you using the 'they hate women card' for right wing women like Theresa May, Kellyanne Conway or Katie Hopkins (who is called a bitch constantly). You don't claim the critics of these women are doing so because of their hate for women. You use your sexist card to protect women who you agree with and to shame anyone arguing with you into silence. The thing is, if you think I'm sexist....so what? I don't care. I care about not being sexist, but when the person throwing the accusation has low and ever shifting standards (or is a feminist) then as I say...Pffft. The world is waking up to these tactics.

The thing is, I honestly don't think you do it on purpose. You have drank so much feminist propaganda you think your world view is correct. I believe you to be a person who wants to do good and be good. And on to your last point. You say I'm not interested in any other point of view, other than the right. Let me tell you a secret...I use to be left wing. Not as left as you...but I had very similar views. It was when people with right wing views demolished me in arguments, started showing me the flaws in my opinions and the massive left wing control of the media, twitter, the institutions etc. that I began a journey of self discovery.
Yes. I use to be a little grub rooting around in the leaf litter. Trying desperately not to offend anyone (especially people of colour and women...you know, victims) Then one day the change occurred. Caterpillar became chrysalis and chrysalis became Butterfly.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024