Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is football institutionally racist ? 22:46 - Oct 20 with 6342 viewsLoyal

And what does that mean to you ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is football institutionally racist ? on 01:22 - Oct 23 with 389 viewsphact0rri

Is football institutionally racist ? on 21:50 - Oct 22 by E20Jack

I think that is down to a lack of British transfers abroad. British lads playing in La Liga, France, Germany and Italy is not a common thing. It could be something to do with British people traditionally finding it hard to learn other languages. So when appointing a manager a broad knowledge of the game is often desirable - including European contacts, something foreign players/coaches tend to have.

7 of the 20 PL managers are British which considering the above - is pretty good going.

seriously british people having trouble to learn other languages. we should really try to institute multiple language learning throughout the UK. I know going to school in wales and learning english and welsh made it a lot easier to learn other languges. I use three languages every day. an fourth when I get a phone call from the welsh family. technically a fifth I rarely use.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024